[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you OVER ANALYZE things too much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (125KB, 1101x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1101x800px
What do people mean by this. And why is it considered an insult?
>>
>>25821228
it means you see stacey for the bitch whore she is, and they don't like you knowing it.
>>
It's said by people who can't think.
>>
I'll need an example of something you said to explain it in detail.

Normies are very utilitarian with how they use their brains. The way they see it, you reason yourself into thinking an unhappy thought, then you might have over analyzed something.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 768x1024px
>>25821270
Let's say I simply imply something becuase everything points to that being true. Then they all get mad and say, that there is absolutely no way I could know that.

I never claimed to know for sure. I simply made an educated guess. Which is not something they seem to like. They would rather just think everything happens magically for no reason.
>>
She could probably shit in her own mouth
>>
>>25821228
It means you just need to be urself : ^)
>>
here's your answer coming directly from a normie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gmeq6E0kIg
>>
File: 1450790835620.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1450790835620.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>25821245
made my day anon
>>
>>25821426

Post something specific
>>
>>25821228
In my experience it's code for 'i think youre autistic but dont want to upset you'

or it's saying 'youre impossible to be around but i can make fun of you to my friends so i hang out with you for new material'
>>
>>25821426
well doing this annoys people because they think you're predicting their behaviour / reading their thoughts. It makes them feel dumb. Doesn't have to do with overanalyzing things. People use that as an insult because when you overanalyze you get caught up in thoughts instead of everything else and scare yourself.

I try not to do it but I love predicting things. With some people I can literally tell what they're thinking 90% of the time.
>>
They mean you are insufferable basically. What was a simple subject has now been twisted into an autistic spergfest.

People often tell me I overthink or overanalyze aswell, this is what they mean. I am obsessive and insufferable at times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.