[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did things have to become so shitty /r9k/? I'm not just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sad pepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Why did things have to become so shitty /r9k/? I'm not just talking about personally, the world in general went to shit. Society is fucking horrible, libtards and SJW's are taking over everything.

Why did things have to turn out so bad? Why do we have to suffer through this?

Why can't it be fucking 2007 again, when things were so much better?

Please make it stop, fucking make it stop.
>>
Pls respond /r9k/...
>>
Barack Obama
>>
>>25820810
The world changes, the same way it will be completely different on a decade
>>
File: 1425269847746.jpg (142KB, 466x533px) Image search: [Google]
1425269847746.jpg
142KB, 466x533px
only you can make it stop. kill yourself.
>>
>>25821670

This. Also Marxism
>>
>>25820810
join the army/navy ect, shit is still in the past over there, life is simple and you will learn how to speak with others even if you start with zero social skills.
>>
>>25820810

> my specific period of life is the only one with problems and social change.

Your grandparents thought your parents were SJWs once. Now you probably think your grandparents are assholes. Some day you will be the asshole, anon.
>>
>>25820810
>Why can't it be fucking 2007 again, when things were so much better?
You don't know the root of the problem in the slightest if you think things were well in 2007.
>>
>>25821726
This is completely wrong. The military has felt this the worst.
>>
>>25821810
Not really. My grandpa still called them Pakis, but he thanked the cornershop man in fucking Urdu. That's a real reach for cultural acceptance in my eyes, but oh no, the P word, what a racist cunt.
>>
File: Cigoli,_san_francesco.jpg (105KB, 924x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Cigoli,_san_francesco.jpg
105KB, 924x1244px
>tfw you don't live in a monastery
>tfw you aren't living in the same way monks have for nearly 2000 years
>>
>liberals and sjws are--
A bogeyman. The world is no different from 2007 except that you're nine years older. Shut the fuck up whining about muh 2007.
>>
>>25820810
>mfw someone your age was saying the exact same thing in 2007
the only thing i've noticed is that the bigger you go with blaming something else for your failures in your quarter life crisis, the longer it takes to grow up. you're blaming the entire world so you'll probably kill yourself after a good 10+ years of suffering.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.