[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tool thread? Tool thread. >Choices always were a problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Tool thread? Tool thread.

>Choices always were a problem for you
>What you need is someone strong to guide you
>>
I used to be really into Tool. Like I thought MJK was like the greatest musician ever.

But the more I listened to other artist and bands the more average tool became
>>
File: 1424676122037.jpg (178KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1424676122037.jpg
178KB, 500x386px
>>25820744
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow.
What you need is someone strong to guide you, like me.
>>
>>25820898
>But the more I listened to other artist and bands the more average tool became
Like who? Might as well have a nice discussion.
>>
File: 1426742389133.jpg (379KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426742389133.jpg
379KB, 800x600px
In this holy reality, in this holy experience
Choosing to be here in...
This body, this body holding me
Be my reminder here that I am not alone in...
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion
>>
>>25820969
Well I started with similar bands like Zeppelin, the Melvin's, Alice in chains. And I will say this, Tool is a very unique and talented band, but the pedestal I had them on as like the "best band ever" began to fade. Then my musical tastes led me to punk/alternative/grunge/emo, but I'll still jam tool from time to time
>>
>Tool and Primus touring together this year
>tfw probably won't see them
>>
>>25821545
I've heard all those bands too, but I think it's more of a matter of taste that changed for you.
My favorite band is Rammstein, always has been since I was a kid, still is now. But I love Tool and their music is really comforting to me.
>>
>>25821665
Oh taste had a lot to do with it of course. And I think A perfect circle might have contributed to that as well. Obviously I took to them because of Maynard, and the softer more alternative sound opened up the flood gates. Not to mention the other band mate's other projects
>>
File: 100141.jpg (39KB, 586x581px) Image search: [Google]
100141.jpg
39KB, 586x581px
Git gud scrubs
>>
>>25821802
what does that even say
>>
>>25822017
it's probably a black metal album, you're not supposed to be able to read the title
>>
ill sound like an ironic fag but i actually enjoy tool a lot more while not sober

when im really stoned or robotripping it sounds like the best thing ever. sober, i could take it or leave it
>>
>>25822017
>>25822062
Nortt, it's Danish funeral doom
>>
>>25822147
This is much better desu
>>
File: 1412108726550.png (511KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412108726550.png
511KB, 920x720px
Lie, cheat and steal, I cannot tolerate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.