[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've sperged out >be 18 year old loser >short >sad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1446177451985.png (47KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
1446177451985.png
47KB, 318x317px
I've sperged out
>be 18 year old loser
>short
>sad
>bored
>hang out with druggies but I mostly smoke pot
>group of like 5 18-22 year old guys who hang out in this one drug dealers house
>they all make fun of me
>think I'm a faggot
>mock what I say
>bully me into giving them money
>hate all these faggots
>decide I'm going to rob all of them and stop hanging out with them
>they think I'm a faggot so they would never suspect I did it
>know they leave the door unlocked
>when everyone is out I go to the house
>steal $1600, 2 bundles of really good ECP heroin (live in Jersey), 3 ounces of of weed (one of which was mine), maybe 40-50 klonopin, a handful of oxycontin, 10 tabs of acid, and a bag of mushrooms.
>run like a madman scared as fuck with a backpack full of drugs back to my house about 10 minutes away
>realize what I've just done
>freak out
its been like two weeks. not a single person has accused me. they beat up some spic last week and stole a bunch of his shit in "retaliation". in a couple weeks im going to stop hanging out with them and just live in my room doing drugs.
>>
A druggie doing druggie things nothing special
>>
They'll kill you once they find out.
Move out of your city, sell the drugs and get a job.
>>
>>25820784
I say move out of the city, destroy the evidence (DO NOT SELL IT)
They will hurt you bad if they find out.

But seriously though get rid of that shit as fast as possible. Don't use it in case of overdose. Be safe anon
>>
>>25820540
They deserved it. I broke into my dealers house after they sold their first crop like it was good weed. It was the weakest shit ever, so we just took a bunch while they were gone
>>
>>25820540

I keked.

Maybe plant some drugs on one of the others and have them turn on eachother?
>>
>things go missing
>Anon stops hanging out with us

hhhmmmmmm I know they're stupid, but c'mon.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 639x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 639x375px
I'd just do the drugs, move too. Try to meet new people as well, those drugs will open doors for you.
>>
File: burr.jpg (76KB, 672x414px) Image search: [Google]
burr.jpg
76KB, 672x414px
You didn't sperg out, you hit a lick. Honestly, this is the most alpha thing i've ever seen on r9k. you got 1600 dollars, i would feel like a boss.

pic related: you
>>
Start hanging around them again, try to be the most pathetic beta you can be. They'll never suspect anything.
>>
>>25821044
Kek dis one OP
>>
They probably browse this board and are going to beat your ass now
>>
>>25821289

>probably

kek how is that probable?
>>
Op you alpha motherfucker

Still, you'll need to buy a gun or something just incase
>>
>>25820784
>>25820910
haha you guys are overestimating the intelligence of the average burnout. I'm still in school so I'm not moving anywhere. my plan is to slowly stop hanging out with them and just do all the drugs.
>>25821065
I've thought about this which is why I still hang out with them and such. In 3 months I guarantee they will be thinking about other things though.
Also I am a 5'5" autist, I'm not buying a gun or any of that bullshit. If somehow I get caught thats that for me.
>>
>>25821644
>Autistic
>Does drugs
They are making you more autistic
>>
>>25820540
Ur dead Steven. Im on my way
>>
>>25821862
Dave? Johnny? Jerry? Who is this?
>>
>>25821934
Its Dave. I'm bringing my gun. If you hand over everything you still got you'll get away with just a beating.
>>
>>25821644
>>25821862
>>25821934
>>25822051
pls post some proof with timestamp (the gun would be nice, with a note saying: "youre dead stephen"). I want to know if this thread worth monitoring.
>>
shameless bump, OP are you alive?
>>
>be me
>4 or something years ago
>having /r9k/ and /pol/ as my most used boards
>lived on the country side
>go to local farmerers house during the night with my car
>he keeps his pigs outside in a field in one of those things that you hook up to little penis shaped thing on the back of your car (don't know what they're called)
>everythings going smoothly
>3 pigs on wheels rolling behind my car
>Sweden was still heavily muslim-infected back then
>Drive to a Mosque in the town, like 20 minutes from where I live in my village
>grab a spray can that I kept in car because I was an edgy teenager tagging buildings and walls with "fuk the j0s :D" with my friends
>tag the three pigs with 1, 2 and 4.
>release the pigs in the Mosque and let the police endlessly search for a fourth pig (which ofcourse didn't exist)

The police came to our village because the farmer had called the police about his missing pigs. They knew that one of us, living the village, did the crime but they could never prove who did it. Altough I was one of the head-suspects they could still not find any evidence since I'm not in the crime register
>>
>>25822520

Jag gillart.
>>
>>25822520
shitty pasta
>>
>>25820540
pretty clever post that on the internet
>>
What part of jersey fampai?
>>
File: 1.jpg (19KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 300x252px
OP,please lock yourself.
I'm serious.
>>
>haven't seen my oneitis in four years
>by chance I run in to her twice, once yesterday, once today
>don't acknowledge her either times, say nothing to her, not even hi.

fuck why am I so autistic
>>
>>25822121
still alive, my names not stephen, you're an idiot

>>25822656
>implying drugged out normies would be in a small thread on r9k
>>
>inb4 OP gets killed a week later
I will mourn for you
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 530x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 530x763px
>>25820540
>on /r9k/, home of autists and the socially inept
>'What's going on in this thread?'
>OP confessing to robbing drug dealers and stealing atleast $5000 worth of work and cash
>OP plans to just stop hanging out with them
>OP doesn't see how sketch this is
>OP's 'friends' hate tf out of him already
>informs fellow thread browsers these drug dealers beat up some Mexican guy
>KEK my ass off
>exit thread
>exit cheap Chinese manufactured iDevice
>turn back on cheap iDevice
>screenshot shitty thread
>saving in copypasta folder
>laughing my ass off the entire time

I'll keep my eye out for any torture murders in Jersey my nigga.
>>
>>25822722
people refer to NYC as "the city"
>>
File: 1452294589805.png (1MB, 907x655px) Image search: [Google]
1452294589805.png
1MB, 907x655px
>>25820910

Do as much heroin as possible. Its good for you.
>>
For the record I'm planning on smoking the pot, probably fucking with the pills, and saving the psychs until spring since its cold as fuck here atm. I really don't know what to do with all this heron. I could sniff it but I know I'd like it way too much and I don't know if thats a road I want to go down. I can't sell it since A.) I'm not a drug dealer and B.) if anyone knows I have this I would be beaten, maybe even killed. Is there something more productive to do than just flush it. Does heroin degrade? Could I just keep it in the closet until im 28 and ready to ruin my life?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.