[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks don't matter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: idflove4.jpg (29KB, 545x500px) Image search: [Google]
idflove4.jpg
29KB, 545x500px
Robots BTFO by actual experts.

>1. Women are Biologically More Attracted to Social Status
>Guys who can make women laugh, act confidently around them and communicate effectively with them are the men who have high social status. Men who possess these traits turn on the attraction switches within the minds of women. These switches have been wired since the beginning of time.
>Knowing women are primarily attracted to characteristics like leadership, confidence, humor, social aptitude and other favorable traits is a great thing for guys. This means we can change our level of attractiveness to women by working on and improving these skills.

http://elitedaily.com/dating/3-reasons-looks-dont-matter/979150/
>>
Gee I wonder if good looking and tall guys might have it easier to get social status. Oh wait

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

THEY DO. It's all looks. Make no mistake about that.
>>
>>25820130
>some shitty clickbait

lol okay move along now
>>
>>25820147
So? You can still improve your social status and fake it. It just means good looking people were born with an easier starting point.

Plenty of attractive but lonely men, just look nofurther than /r9k/.
>>
>>25820147
No it isn't

It might be about appearance, but it's not necessarily about being good looking as such
>>
yeah I know
t. attractive neet
>>
File: 1444982442896.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1444982442896.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>elite daily
>actual experts
>>
>>25820222
I don't think you can fake it. That's just false thing that normies tell robots so they don't lose hope and continue slaving for normies society.

>>25820224
Actually that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>25820222
>So? You can still improve your social status and fake it.

no you can't, no one will see a short, ugly guy as a leader or anything positive at all, if he is confident he will be seen as over-compensating or creepy
>>
>>25820264
>>25820296
Neil Strauss is a bald ugly manlet with a geeky voice yet he slayed pussy.
>>
I think looks are a factor, but OP's argument has a lot of merit to it. I used to have long shaggy hair and dressed like an idiot, and I obviously didn't really get a lot of attention. But a couple years ago I cut my hair, bought some better clothes, and worked on being more confident and friendly, and it worked wonders for both my self-esteem and how other people saw me as well. If you actually put a bit of effort into how you carry yourself, you can actually make friends and get girls' attention. The old me would've definitely not been able to get the girlfriend I have now.
>>
>>25820366
only because he has made a fortune out of lying to beta retards and women are attracted to lots of money but not in the person himself, even if you have never ending amount of money a woman won't give you what she gives chad
>>
>>25820413

This

Alpha Fux, Beta bux. Do we really need to explain Female Behavior 101?
>>
>>25820413
It wasnt about money you cuck, they never saw the pussy palace. He gained confidence by teaching others and using his gay PUA tricks.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>25820413
There are plenty of youtube videos of ugly puas hooking up with girls.

>inb4 they're fake
They have boot camps, you think nobody would've come out and told you it's fake?
>>
>>25820371
>I cut my hair, bought some better clothes, and worked on being more confident and friendly

i did the same a long time ago and guess what i am actually ugly and short so it didnt change a thing i only had to spend money on grooming and hobbies so yeah fuck yourself
>>
>>25820454
>>25820462
>people actually believing those cheap con artists

lmao i forgot how stupid everyone here is
>>
I remember when my best friend's girlfriend at the time dumped him because of me, the guy is a legit 8/10 6'2" meanwhile I'm a 5'7" ugly manlet but I'm witty as shit, have friends all over the place and always doing interesting shit. Him on the other hand is pretty beta, he had the looks but was pretty beta and naive, it has happened a couple times actually.
>>
>>25820499
why do you lie on the internet
>>
>>25820491
>all this denial

>>25820499
Makes sense. Looks can bring you in but girls ofen lose the attraction when they realize you're a beta.
>>
I know plenty of insecure attractive guys that can't get laid for shit. I don't know any confident ugly guys that can't get laid.
>>
>>25820720
I know plenty of insecure attractive guys that get laid often. I don't know any confident ugly guys that can get laid.
>>
I am not a whore. I will not waste valuable time reading through tips on how to be a better whore, how to offer yourself more supinely, how to laugh at your janes' unfunny jokes.

I am not a whore until its time for work. Moment I pack away the last bottle of cleaning fluid and mop, I am no longer a whore.
You are all slithering tarts. Develop some self-respect and stop tailing women like dogs.
>>
>>25820756
AW SHEEIT
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1536x1006px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1536x1006px
>>25820130
>1. Women are Biologically More Attracted to Social Status
gold diggers
Men who possess these traits turn on the attraction switches within the minds of women. These switches have been wired since the beginning of time.
Unless the same guy is a 1/10
>Knowing women are primarily attracted to characteristics like leadership, confidence, humor, social aptitude and other favorable traits is a great thing for guys.
>This means we can change our level of attractiveness to women by working on and improving these skills
So basically compensate our ugliness by pretending to be Chad with his personality
That still sounds like a Alpha Chad
>>
>>25820976
*compensate for our ugliness
>>
>>25820720
BTFO BY:
>>25820756
>>
>>25820976
Bullshit, there are homeless people picking up women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
>>
>>25820224
Oh, you're this fucking stupid. sage
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.