[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can understand why a woman would want a strong dominant man,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1440482361426.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
I can understand why a woman would want a strong dominant man, but why do they enjoy things like abuse/rape fantasies?
From a biological point of view a strong male would have better genes and would be a better choice for protecting both her and her offspring, but what's the advantage of being attracted to abusive males? I know most women only like it in a "roleplay" or "simulated" scenario, but why is it a turn on in the first place?
>>
Most women don't have that fantasy. Strangely a lot of guys have a fantasy about women doing weird shit to them.
>>
>>25820054
>Most women don't have that fantasy
More than 50% of all women have rape fantasies
>>
>>25820019
Because to them, a strong man IS an abusive man.
>>
The same thing could be asked why you guys jerk off to other guys in skirts. or why you do guys jerk off to femdom. Fetishes man, they're kinda hard to explain.
>>
Most submissive fetishism is wrapped up in self hatred.
>>
Why? Do you people forget that we're also animals too?
>>
>>25820241
Are you saying most women experience some sort of self hatred?
>>25820250
I'm not saying it's bad, i'm just trying to understand the reasons why it's so appealing to such a vast majority of women.
>>
A violent man is more able to protect his family because he's not afraid of being violent. I also kinda agree with the anon that said submissive people have some level of self hatred. If you actually listen to women talk a lot of them hate themselves to varying degrees. It's why clothing and makeup is so popular with them. They're trying to hide what they hate.
>>
>>25820019

Maybe it's the compensation for living in a feminist society. In a healthy Patriarchy, women would simply want a strong, dominant man, period. But now we live in a feminist matriarchy and the more power women have over men, the more radical forms of "escapism" and compensation they choose.

My grandmother for instance once said that the world will go down the toilet once women rule because they are so "bitchy". She was definitely right-wing, conservative or, depending on your point of view, either very anti-feminist or had "internalized misogyny".

However, when she found out about 50 Shades of Grey on some TV show, she was utterly shocked and said that she would have immediately left my grandfather if he would have ever done something like that to her.

Today it is the other way around: feminist sluts who need hardcore rape and domination fantasies as a compensation.
>>
>>25820341
Insecurity = lack of self-acceptance
>>
>>25820532
which is what most women are considering everything around them is telling them to be a certain way and behave in a certain way
>>
usually in tribal societies men tend to guard their women
if someone rapes a woman he sure as hell would face some sanctions from it because nobodys gonna have you raping their daughter or sister and getting away with it

so rapes generally only happe, with tribalist societies, in tribal wars, when a tribe crushes another and takes their women

and from an evo psych stand point this is extremely desirable because the stronger guys won and now women get to be impregnated with the superior seed of the winners
>>
>>25820019
>what's the advantage of being attracted to abusive males?
a rapist is more likely to give her a rapist son that forces himself on many different women.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.