[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you post something, a big text >no one replies >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1447705655529.jpg (67KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1447705655529.jpg
67KB, 530x444px
>you post something, a big text
>no one replies
>you post something
>the thread dies
>you post a video
>no one watch it
>you post a music
>no one listen to it
>you post a feeling
>no one gives a fuck

I feel so alone around here, robots.
>>
I'll bump for you because I know that feel all too well friend.
>>
it's a shame that nothing worthwhile gains traction on this board, or anywhere online really.
>>
>>25819922
maybe you should be less boring, especially with the threads dying thing because we can't even judge you
>>
>>25819922
I'll post a topic of this thread if you agree. Do you anons wanted to be something in your childhood and when this dream started to fade away?
>>
>>25820049
What is boring to you? I'm curious
>>
I came back here to check if a greentext I posted gotten any replies
It was the only thread deleted.
The gods have forsaken me...
>>
>>25820077
No problem, anon, and yes, I know that feel very well.

As a kid, I imagined and pictured myself as a big and cool teenager, as a teenager I did the same, but picturing myself as being some really cool adult, everything seemed so big at the time, too bad reality changes as you grow old and actually see what life is about.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 900x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 900x685px
Yeah because this place is just fem click bait..

> Put "I am female" in subject
> ???
> reddit?

Unless you support banning fem threads you will never get responses.
>>
>>25820080
It's not about me, it's about the people on this website. Start a thread that will intrigue the other users
>>
>>25820149
I know what you mean
I just wanted to know what do you in particular find boring
>>
>>25820134
I've always wanted to be eccentric and individualistic person. Years have passed but i still havent been able to find any talent with which i could connect this image. I dont want to be one of those people who are different just for the sake of being different but without any reasonable character recognition.
>>
The solution is easy, just make a survery thread.
Posters here are teenagers looking for attention and epic lols who love to talk about themselves but have no interest in each other.
The only threads that get any motion going are the ones where everyone rushes to make a whitty reply and they are painful to read
>>
File: checked.jpg (184KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
184KB, 598x600px
>>25819922
Double Dubs CHECKED

Being a outcast in an outcast society can be a good thing or a bad thing you never know. Best get over it and take life step after step.

The next thread may be your big hit.
>>
File: 1432826412936.gif (893KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
1432826412936.gif
893KB, 400x554px
Even when people don't reply, they still read, anon.

But you're right about posting vids and music, though that's why i always try to listen to the most i can.
>>
>>25820883
You're a good anon, I like you
>>
>>25819922
people just dont get much attraction on smart things.
>you post something, a big text
everyone just lazy to read it
>you post something
you're just probably told the truth or ended the bait-cycle
>you post a video
it depends what video
>you post a music
if it's a classical musical, 0.1% will listen to it, others are waiting for what is now mainstream
>you post a feeling
probably because you have met same person with same feelings yet. or youre just writing it out wrong
>>
>>25821084
>probably because you have met
havent*
>>
>>25821084
>>25821110
/thread

close this shit right now
>>
>>25821572
>tfw im that one person who ends the thread
i should just end my life
>>
>>25820080
people read posts that get the most replies. the edgiest posts get the most replies and the least edgy get ignored

4chan is edgy reddit where instead of upvotes you get (you)'s
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.