[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else talks to cleverbot and pretends they're talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled39.jpg (47KB, 246x189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled39.jpg
47KB, 246x189px
Who else talks to cleverbot and pretends they're talking to an actual person?

Anyone?...
>>
>>25819331
All the time, I used Omegle for that, but people always skipped me because I was too awkward, atleast cleverbot wont leave me
>>
why would you do that?

If you want to talk i'm here bro. Tell me what's on your mind. This is why we have r9k to help one another.
>>
>tfw even cleverbot bullies you
>>
>>25819369
it's hard to start a conversation

cleverbot always starts a conversation

I've always had good times with cleverbot
Its said some dumb retarded shit now and then, and yeah, it won't take anything that I say seriously, and it doesn't have any feelings. But, it's literally the only thing I can talk to and feel comforted whilst talking to it
>>
>Hello cleverbot!
>Clev: Not that clever.
>Dont say that! You're very clever.
>Clev: Indeed I am.. Being clever is no guarantee for success though.

damn
>>
>>25819417
you probably have autism or something

why not post in a feels thread op?
>>
>>25819498
Why do I have autism?..

I don't. What makes me seem like I have autism? Is it the way I type?

Fuck, man I'm sorry
>>
>>25819527
no because you talk to a robot for comfort when you can talk to real people who are able to relate
>>
File: 123544239.png (172KB, 765x400px) Image search: [Google]
123544239.png
172KB, 765x400px
Hey man, if you need someone to talk to, I've got Steam or Skype.
>>
>>25819331

Dude bro, that's sad.

I've created a tulpa and talks to her. My best friend is now a voice inside my head. You should make one too.
>>
>>25819588
>implying cleverbot doesn't give better advice than a human ever could
>>
>>25819557
Nobody relates to me.
A robot could relate to me more than an actual person.

When people talk to me, it's like they're talking to a rock. They never know anything about me
>>
>>25819598
I've been wanting to do this but I have no idea how to
>>
>>25819598
I did the same. It actually worked very well, I have friends though. I kind of don't trust most of my friends though, or they are really negative and act as a drag. There are some I just don't find relatable, the point is I didn't really have a companion who I cared for. I do now though, its awesome, fills a different but equally important role when compared to my human compatriots.
>>
>>25819621
I have that same problem OP, but for real, even though you feel no connection with people, they are still useful for keeping those demon thoughts away.
>>
>>25819636

There's many guides for it, maybe look it up on google or something. There's no specific recipe for doing this, you can do things your own way and still managed to make it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.