[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Want a virgin GF, only hope is getting her before puberty.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: peaceniggas.jpg (50KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
peaceniggas.jpg
50KB, 500x296px
> Want a virgin GF, only hope is getting her before puberty.
> mfw when realizing that Japan's age of consent is 13
>>
they have prefecture based laws, like in Tokyo you cant fug a girl under 18

silly I know
>>
>>25819194
> mfw when realizing that Japan's age of consent is 13

While on a federal level that's true many prefectures set the AoC much higher, take >>25819220 as an example

the more you know
>>
>>25819194
You do realize Japan is an abnormal country. Over 40% of female adults 35 and younger are virgins there. The male virginity rate is much higher though in the mid 60%.
>>
>>25819249
What are my chances if I hit the gym and become ripped like the hodgetwins and I have a slightly above average paying job?

If I don't speak Japanese, can I still get a virgin QT, how hard would it be? Will I become an artificial Chad despite my absolute shit social skills? (I get rejected by fatties despite not having shit genes.)
>>
>>25819351
Not that anon, but, you need to put aside the qt innocence japan virgin thing aside for a moment. Most women there are promoted to be gold diggers like other Asian countries, and the parents pressure their kids into marrying other asian men. There is a sense of xenophobia there, and its not uncanny or frowned upon. With that in mind, expect to do things you would never normally anticipate to do and to be discluded from a lot of things there. In example, its not common to invite a foreigner to your home. Also learn the language, cause, its not like as though they're gonna be very good at English.

With those steps, I'd say your chances to score a girl there are good. Especially if you're healthy, dress nice, and keep an open mind and consideration to their social culture. As well have something steady for yourself like housing and transportation. Most Japanese women think American men as gentlemanly and polite. Assuming you don't go fedora levels with that, its good to play on that as a strength since its a preconceived image. Also instead of being a pussy or coming off too strong, take charge. Especially when it comes to asking them out.

Also watch out for Gaijin Hunters. They're Japanese women who will associate with you as a foreigner to buy them things.
>>
>>25819804
You know what, I'd actually be pretty okay with a virgin gold digger. I'm shallow enough to only want virgins, it's fine if they only want wealthy guys. Sounds like heaven to me fampai.
I think my skills allow me to be wealthy in Japan pretty easily (make money online, American-fucking dollars through paypal then I convert it to Japanese currency and deposit it.)

Gonna hit the gym to decrease my cuckold chances to 0%. I'd kill a bitch if she cuck me, is cucking normal in Japan like it is America?
>>
>>25819882
Its hard to be wealthy in Japan, assuming we're talking above the american 120K+ a year wealth. The big cities are thriving with competitive rates and business. Also expect to bust your ass with 10 hour shifts, even with lesser pay. As for your online, thats assuming you could compete with the international market of online business.

Cucking isn't normal in any westernized society in modern age. Cheating is common as anywhere, though.
>>
>>25819972
My company doesn't care where I work, country/state doesn't matter. Eventually I'll move up to $80k a year, I'm still young so $100k is perfectly believable.

What is considered average income in Japan, in comparison to American dollars? If I make $50k a year online through USD, and convert it to Japanese currency, am I making average/below/above?
>>
>>25820307
Just found out that $150k puts you in the top 20%, the average income is $26k, so an average online job puts you above average income in Japan. You can easily have a family off $40k so attracting partners shouldn't take much effort in terms of income.

Pretty sure you can pretend to be wealthy off $40k, and if you make $60k gold diggers will give up the virginity, at $80k you can probably start a harem, at $100k you can even lock down a gold digger. (Assuming you lift.)
>>
>>25820307

Its about 25k in Japan, but theres a huge gap between the medium and the wealthy. Wealthy earn usually about six times more than that.
>>
>>25819248
stop saying "mfw when" you fucking retard.
mfw stands for MY FACE WHEN.
no one wants to read my face when when. retard english i swear
>>
>have sex for the first time with virgin gf
>she's too tight and i can't penetrate her
>is horrible at handjob
>cant do blowjob
you don't want this but i agree on the no hymen no diamond
>>
>>25820515
don't care senpai if they suck at sex, I just want that satisfaction, that achievement of deflowering SOMETHING in life.

My life won't feel complete until I deflower 1 girl. I feel like such a loser, even if I have sex with 100 women it won't make me as happy as getting 1 girl deflowered.
>>
>>25819194
You gonna have to go young. Pooberty age is like 8 now, I read in some medical news a while back.
>>
File: JapaneseUgly1.png (1MB, 1258x633px) Image search: [Google]
JapaneseUgly1.png
1MB, 1258x633px
OP here to deliver guys, now I know why 40% of asian women are virgins, they are beyond ugly, what you guys thought were 5/10's, well in Asia, this is their 7/10's
>>
>>25821437
Would destroy mask guy on the left
>>
>>25819194
my gf was 17 and was a virgin, you just have find the right girl man
>>
File: Uglyjapanese1.png (954KB, 1269x666px) Image search: [Google]
Uglyjapanese1.png
954KB, 1269x666px
>>25821437
Gonna post some more then drop the thread.
>>
File: Uglyjapanese2.png (2MB, 1278x643px) Image search: [Google]
Uglyjapanese2.png
2MB, 1278x643px
II promise you, these women are not virgins by choice. I still haven't posted a below average Asian girl.
>>
File: Uglyjapanese7.png (1MB, 1268x602px) Image search: [Google]
Uglyjapanese7.png
1MB, 1268x602px
>>25821537
These are some 7/10 asian "QT's"
>>
File: Uglyjapanese9.png (1MB, 1270x670px) Image search: [Google]
Uglyjapanese9.png
1MB, 1270x670px
Here's some more 7/10 QT's, this is what to expect if you can get one of the top girls in Japan. You're closing in on Chads turf.
>>
File: Uglyjapanese5.png (889KB, 1275x568px) Image search: [Google]
Uglyjapanese5.png
889KB, 1275x568px
Jesus Christ this is easily an 8/10, only accessible by Chad, marriage material in terms of looks by Japans standards.
Anything you see in magazines is a 10/10 or uses surgery.
>>
File: Uglyjapanese8.png (997KB, 1267x662px) Image search: [Google]
Uglyjapanese8.png
997KB, 1267x662px
Last one I'm gonna post, just a couple 7.5/10's you need status, looks & money to acquire them though. Expect them to be roasties since there's only few as attractive as them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.