[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel awful for saying this and I know there will be many angry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ladda ned (1).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (1).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
I feel awful for saying this and I know there will be many angry replies to this statment. But I am honestly writing this out to seek your advice and honest thoughts. Since childhood, I've always felt that Asians are an extremely ugly race. I, myself, am Chinese, and I see myself as ugly too. My parents are always telling me that I should be dating Chinese men, but they are so unattractive to me. I tried to run down what I didn't like about them - their skinny hairless bodies (very effeminate looking), slanty shifty eyes, flat big button noses, a lot of them carry man purses, and they usually come with bad teeth or bad breath (due to either poor hygiene or something in the smell of their food). I feel the same way with Asian women too, but Asian men just look more terrible to me. This has always bothered me that I could be racist to my own culture and nationality, and that's the last thing I want to be. Is it normal to feel extremely disgusted and unattracted to all Asians, especially the Chinese? Is it normal to feel repulsed by how a whole race looks? I can't change the entire nation of China to look differnt, or to force them to learn to pick up better hygiene, so what I can do to stop feeling disgusted and disturbed everytime I see a Chinese or Asian man or woman? Same goes with most black girl and guys...
>>
Im traveling to china come d8 me m8
>>
>>25819135
>I feel awful for saying this and I know there will be many angry replies to this statment

Do you know where you are? This board would agree with you

Also, please don't have mixed race children, they'll grow up infinitely more fucked with identity issues than you.
>>
is the pic related?
if so that's fucking peak
>>
>>25819267
Only kids that have identity issues are the kids that were gonna be fucked in the head no matter how they came out. But coming from a robot they probably will be
>>
also if you don't like asian guys then just don't bang them?
>>
sounds like you're transracial senpai
>>
>>25819327
No I'm not pic related, I just took as an example, this is pretty much the average asian, male and/or female..
>>
>>25819135
Lol nice copypasta. Do you know who Anna Lu is? She's an Asian girl profile set up by one white guy who makes most of these.
>>
>>25819330
>Only kids that have identity issues are the kids that were gonna be fucked in the head no matter how they came out.

Nigga, google that shit. It's very common for mixed race kids to have identity issues when neither culture accepts you fully, or when you grow up with a parent who rejects their own culture and forces you into another that doesn't recognize you.
>>
nigga just don't bang chinks. This is r9k so you're probably going to have shit self esteem forever anyways.
>>
Looking for an Asian gf who will actually date an arab (me)
>>
>>25819388
Well I mean if you're American you never really had a culture to begin with
>>
Come to Serbia baby girl, I'd go for an Asian chick.
>>
>>25819267
>Also, please don't have mixed race children, they'll grow up infinitely more fucked with identity issues than you.
Most mixed race people are considered to be more attractive than average by the general population (IE not the fucking degenerates on this board)
>>
>>25819835
1. I have no idea where you're getting this from

2. Even if true, it doesn't have much to do with cultural acceptance and identity. Some distant cousins of mine are all mixed white/asian and while they're decently successful they've told me about how it's severely fucked them up growing up and continues to bother them.
>>
>>25819135
Dude literally no one gives a shit about what you think or who you find attractive. Stop being so self important you autist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.