[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make tinder using the best aesthetic pictures I have >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-01-17-12-44-25.png (436KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-17-12-44-25.png
436KB, 1080x1920px
>make tinder using the best aesthetic pictures I have
>get next to no matches even though I swipe right on nearly every single girl
>make Chad tinder
>every. Fucking. Swipe. Is a match.
Why live brobots?
>>
Improve. You have till 36yo. Focus on enjoin the journey.
>>
post chad pics
>>
replace chad pics with yours. they all have 500 matches and wont notice. then theyll be so stupid and prideful thinking "well i mustve amatched this guy for a reasoj"

come on man.
>>
>>25817953
Post your face OP, it's the only way we can help you
>>
>>25817983
Fuck off. Honestly. This post is meaningless.
>>
>>25817953
Less than one out of six men have sex through Tinder. It's literally just a way for already successful men to cast a wider net.
>>
File: _20160116_203154.jpg (129KB, 1080x1046px) Image search: [Google]
_20160116_203154.jpg
129KB, 1080x1046px
>>25818126
Meet Chad McChaddington
>>
>>25818126
this
rtftygxt
>>
>>25818279
tbqh that should actually work.

except (even if they don't get the movie, which they probably fall for) they don't talk to you the same way as soon as they see who they talk to

>>25818311
It's true. You just want to stick to your lazyness
>>
>>25817983
Improve what you mong? His face?
>>
>>25818615
yes, for example

lose weight, eat healthy, etc. - it does something. I'm not saying you'll look like Chris Hemsworth, but you can get laid a lot if you don't chicken out
>>
>>25818639
Fuck off shill. There is no hope. Women are petty and stupid. It won't matter if you improve yourself. It won't change their minds. The sooner you realize that you should do things only for yourself, the happier you will be.
>>
>>25818639
>lose weight
I'm normal weight
>eat healthy
I eat fine. I'm just below average looking. I have one of those faces that people are afraid to approach because they think I'm an Elliot
>>
File: codbro.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
codbro.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>25818639
>just lose weight bro, it will totally fix all your facial flaws
>>
>>25818719

somewhere out there in the galaxy his alien waifu awaits
>>
>>25818719
well that's your fault for being ugly

besides that guy in the pic could definitely make himself look better if he wanted to.
>>
>>25818693
Keep telling yourself whatever you need to justify your absolute lack of effort.
>>
>>25818803
Not him, I'm OP
What do you mean by lack of effort? I really tried going full normie on my tinder and taking the best possible pictures and things like that and it just hasn't worked. But Chad >>25818548 can literally say whatever the fuck he wants and put what he wants in his description as long as he looks like that.
>>
>>25818719
>Skinny as fuck, no muscles
>Shit faggoty looking haircut
>Pubestache
>Shitty vidya t-shirt that's a size or two too large
>>
>>25818781
>well that's your fault for being ugly
what? you do realise that people don't get to choose how their face looks right?

>besides that guy in the pic could definitely make himself look better if he wanted to.

How? aside from surgery of course, tell me how he could make his face look better. Face NOT haircut. FACE you MONG
>>
File: gidings me 2.png (240KB, 277x365px) Image search: [Google]
gidings me 2.png
240KB, 277x365px
>use tinder with my own picture
>swipe everyone
>no matches, even from the fat girls
>make a tinder with a fat and relatively ugly woman's picture
>get tons of matches
>>
>>25818781
This is bait, right?
>>
>>25818889
Get any responses? I would imagines most guys are just swiping right on everything.
>>
>>25817953
>being pissed that women are interested in
good looking guys on a dating app that is all
about looks

Advice: try to get dates in a way that doesn't rely solely on your looks
>>
>>25818989
I chatted up some relatively normal looking betamaxes who were far above the level of the fatty whose pictures I was using. I probably could have gotten them to meet up with me or send me pizza for free.
>>
>>25818781
Of course, he didn't compile his DNA correctly, what an idiot.
>>
>>25818889
this is what makes me think tinder is weird
it's full of catfishes both ways
fake guy priofiles and girl profiles
just seems to be a way for women to get attention from people they think are hot guys and guys to validate taht men are worthless to women
>>
May I ask what some chad pics are? Are selfies ok? I'm pretty /fit/ but I don't feel comfortable taking pic of myself shirtless because it's too douchey for my taste. I don't think i'm too bad looking especially if I use proper lighting and angle but I really don't know which kind of picture makes you look alpha and which make you look beta.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.