[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had enough of this ride, \r9k/. Bye guys hopefully I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20160116_184804.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160116_184804.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Had enough of this ride, \r9k/. Bye guys hopefully I'll see you all in robot heaven. Where do I stab myself to make it quick?
>>
carotid artery, right side of your neck. near the jaw, where you can feel your pulse.
so long space robot
>>
>>25817954
Right under where the jawbone curves? Think I found it yeah feels as thick as a tendon thanks bro
>>
Don't fucking stab yourself idiot. People routinely survive getting repeatedly stabbed. Literally take some kind of drug and slit your wrists, you'll pass out before feeling anything.
>>
>>25818307
This, also do it in the bath so there isn't as much to clean up you selfish fuck.
>>
>>25817901
this is your chance of getting your name in history op
you know what to do
>inb4 edgelord
>>
Suicide by cop is pretty trendy these days. Plus all you need is a knife and a good ol autistic warcry.

Best of luck!
>>
You should stab yourself in public and try to bleed on people
>>
slitting your wrists is a dumb meme and an awful way to go.
go for the carotid. your brain will lose oxygen so fast that you'll hardly notice the pain.
and then you'll be gone.
>>
>>25818333
Dw I'm off the highway near the woods somewhere in Snowdonia with a stolen car I drove for 200 miles. Currently getting drunk and writing up my goodbyes on my laptop and browsing my favourite boards one last time. BTW I have some spark plugs aswell in the car and a spare tyre and one of those winch things that lift up the car. Any other ideas?
>>
>>25818456
ah! the ''no going back'' method heh? Classic.

Don't try to crush yourself if you're looking for something quick and painless. Death by crushing should be the exact opposite.
>>
>>25818405
>slitting your wrists is a dumb meme and an awful way to go.
Why? I've never cut before but it actually doesn't seem too painful.
Cutting yourself and dying of blood loss would be easy.
>>
>>25818456
Alright I'm done and drunk enough for this. Bye all ;)
>>
File: 1452896167749.jpg (33KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452896167749.jpg
33KB, 1008x720px
>>25819553
So long, space robot.
I'll see you soon.
>>
File: 1444769298305.jpg (42KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1444769298305.jpg
42KB, 500x436px
>>25819553

bye friendo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.