[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*adjusts tie* Oh, Hello there Neetsie, I just came home from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: businesspepe.jpg (45KB, 465x576px) Image search: [Google]
businesspepe.jpg
45KB, 465x576px
*adjusts tie*
Oh,
Hello there Neetsie, I just came home from work, driving my brand new Mercedes M-class. God it was such a productive day. Mr Shekelberg gave me a promotion, and after work I took his daughter to an expensive french restaurant where we had dinner and drank exquisite french red wine. How was your day? Did your father look down on you with dissapointment again? Did your mother ask you how your search for a job was going? God, look at yourself, you've gotten so fat and your face is full of acne from all that unhealty food you consume and all that time you spend in the basement masturbating. Do you still eat at that disgusting place called Subway? Ew, I'd never do this to myself if I were you.
But oh wait, that's the only thing you can afford! I truly feel sad for you. Maybe I'll toss you a dollar next week when I see you begging on the street after your parents finally decide to kick you out of the house, that is, if you havent commited suicide by then.
Have a good night, neetsie, and dont forget to buy lube for that lonely, compuslive fap session of yours tonight
>>
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD WHY WHYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee
>>
>being a fat neet
>needing lube to fap

what is this fantasy
>>
Is this supposed to make me mad or feel bad about being a NEET? Anything wagekucks have is due to luck. Bragging about something you got through luck is retarded. But then again, so are wagekucks.
>>
>>25817022
it's actually expensive to eat at subway all the time

if you eat at ANY resteraunt you are a fucking normie, don't even give me any of your bullshit

I have to eat lentils, rice and potatoes all the fucking time because it's all we can afford

a simple thing like eggs is a gormet meal for me
>>
>>25817194
>Anything wagekucks have is due to luck
kek, keep telling yourself that
>>
>>25817194
*sips from expensive 50 year old whiskey*
Yes, keep telling yourself that, Neetsie. Go back to playing World of Warcraft and fapping to naked japanese cartoons, that's not retarded at all!
>>
>>25817022
LOL is that a counter-wagebait thread I see, good job OP we dont see any of that here.
>>
>>25817281
It's true. Your life is determined by luck. The "hard workers"? Their hard work would be useless if they didn't get born lucky, for example tall, good looking, intelligent. Everything is due to luck.

>>25817330
I don't care if you think it's retarded. I only care if it's the truth or not.
>>
>>25817022
>not italian red wine

you have to at least TRY
>>
>>25817369
>I'm a complete failure and a disappointment to my parents but it is not my fault

If you say so
>>
>>25817413
Care to say anything other than ad hom? If not, then my point still stands.
>>
>>25817194
this is true

the kind of suburban, silver spoon tard who actually thinks this way is under the impression that he would still be in the same place if he were raised in a predominantly black section 8 apartment complex in St Louis

I think those feelings of unbridled self-determination are the happiest delusions people can be under.
>>
>>25817197

>be me
>be well-to-do wagemaster
>this is my diet anyway
>>
>>25817197
Not everyone has trailer park parents like you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.