[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The original comment system is absolutely ruining /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (20KB, 500x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 500x170px
The original comment system is absolutely ruining /r9k/
>>
>>25816897
these desu senpai
>>
>>25816897
>Ruining garbage
How?
>>
It'll probably be gone in a half year or so.
>>
>>25816897
Why? Because you can't type the same unoriginal shit everyday?
Oh boohoo, be original instead of a braindead shitposter then. We have a reputation to uphold here.
>>
>>25816897
Getting rid of shit like your pic related as a response is certainly worthwhile keeping the system for, and I don't see how it obstructs anything.
>>
>>25816897
>Oh no, I can't post my unfunny memes anymore
shut the fuck up
>>
we don't have proper "hmmm" threads anymore because of the robot.
the beauty of the "hmmm" thread was that you could just post a picture and didn't need text because the comment was always implicitly "hmmm".
and typing gibberish or blox isn't acceptable because it's tacky and ruins the whole aesthetic.

i loved those threads and the robot killed them and i will never forgive it for that.
>>
>>25816897
The original comment section IS /r9k/
>>
>>25817879
>section
system
>>
>>25816897
How? It encourages original content.
>>
>>25816897
9gag memesters btfo
>>
>>25816897
>robot 9001
>original was robot 9000
>the whole point in the board was the robot

You're wrong tbqh senpai. /r9k/ went even more to shit when the robot was switched off.
>>
>>25817117
Go make one on /b/ then you little faggot this is /r9k/

If you can't deal with the robot, maybe you divvy belong in Robot 9001
>>
Well, you better learn to like it, cunt, cause it's here to stay. If you wanna memepost, go to /b/. What, that board goes too fast for anyone to give your shitty copypasta memes any attention? Good.
>>
>>25817982
but /b/ is retarded. r9k has better content and it sucks that we can't post it
>>
>the purpose of this board is ruining this board

I hope you know /b/ exists
>>
>>25816897
I don't get how it's ruining /r9k/ I haven't been seeing any original comments lol.
>>
>robot comes back on
>retarded hmmmm threads, cuck threads, and frogposting goes down significantly in the coming months
Just to echo the rest of the thread, fuck you OP, you are part of what made this board shit and need to go back to /b/ with all the other dank memesters.
>>
>>25818025
This.

Compleetely original comment dont mute pls
>>
I dont even notice it, because I'm not a meme spouting fuck.
>>
They'll just reset the robot when mods get too fed up with bloxxx posters

Source: me
>>
File: laugh-00012.gif (178KB, 281x484px) Image search: [Google]
laugh-00012.gif
178KB, 281x484px
Remember when people said it'd stop shit like
>tfw no bf
or wage cuck threads?
Remember when people said it was magically raise the quality of /r9k/?
I wonder how they feel now. Anyone who was here the last the time robot was on knew this was going to happen.
>>
>>25817019
>a reputation to uphold

BAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
I've been on this board for about 5 years or so now and in all that time the quality of posts was never very good
>>
File: 1452649992272.jpg (11KB, 295x378px) Image search: [Google]
1452649992272.jpg
11KB, 295x378px
Shut the fuck up. You just want to spam dank memes
>>
>>25816897
Fuck off - Just because you can't think of anything original to say you goddamn plebian arsetoad
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.