[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eeew, get away from me you disgusting creep!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: not all agendas.jpg (383KB, 700x1060px) Image search: [Google]
not all agendas.jpg
383KB, 700x1060px
eeew, get away from me you disgusting creep!
>>
>attempt to get an autograph like this
>get rejected
>make up some shit about how you're a transnigger demisexual teapot kin
>send sjw hatemob after x celebrity
>>
>>25816184
People shit on Watson because of this but take in mind that celebrities of her scale usually try to avoid being recognized in public precisely to avoid making a show out of it. Why do you think she's wearing the fucking sunglasses. She probably can no longer go to the grocery store without concealment because otherwise people would go OH MY GOD IT'S EMMA WATSON and she'd get trampled by the mob of rabid fans.

Everyone has bad days where they can't be bothered to put up with people's shit. They're just far more noticeable when you're famous.
>>
>>25817215
That's fucking retarded. Like if a welder was complaining about noise and fumes. That's what comes with the job. She started acting? Well she should have fucking known this can happen.
>>
>>25816184

Bet your ass if it was a Chad she would be blushing and giggling and shit, fucking whore
>>
This is ridiculous
>>
>>25817253
She pretty much can't go out in public places at ALL without a paparazzi, or more likely a small crowd of them, following her everywhere, which is the very reason pictures like the one in the OP exist. Let's see your average robot who spills spaghetti when he has to talk aloud put up with that for a few years and let's see if they still think it's just part of the job.
>>
>>25817215
>Why do you think she's wearing the fucking sunglasses.

drugs/pleb view blocker?
>>
>>25817350
Well if it involved high social status and lots of money then yeah, it fucking would. I mean what the fuck did she expect? Complaining about something you do voluntarily? Just lol.
>>
>>25817277
Dude, she's fucking EMMA WATSON. You can bet your ass she routinely gets hit on by models, sport stars and fellow celebrities. Look up pictures of her boyfriends. If anything she's sick of it by this point.
>>
>>25817215
I do get it, a lot of attention can be annoying but all I see in that photo was ONE guy. She didn't have to talk to him, just put her name on a piece of paper and give it to him
>>
>>25817400
The grass is always greener. People in different social strata have different problems, with one of a celebrity's bigger issues being having no fucking privacy at ALL, which they get sick on because not everyone is or can be a saint. You think she has it easy because you're not in her shoes, because your problems may be that you're short on money and that you have a low social status. But once you get that not all of life's troubles will magically fade away, and a few new ones will spring forth to replace the ones you just fixed.
>>
>>25817493
That's the thing. Everyone has bad days. I'm sure you have been a complete asshole to someone at least once in your life, it's just that when you do it it doesn't get all over the internet.
>>
>>25817508
Yeah but she got payed to not have any privacy the way I see it. I don't get the complaining.
>>
>>25817565
No you don't get it. Why should soldiers have to worry about getting shot or prostitutes have to fear STDs?
>>
>>25817565
From a certain point of view no privacy for a few million per year may sound like a sweet deal, but once you get used to having all that money the novelty fades and you still have no privacy. Most likely a chinese sweatshop worker can't relate to your problems either, and the chinese worker would look like a huge pussy to a starving african child.
>>
>>25817625
I think your point went right over my head. To answer your question, because they choose to do it. Just as she choose to become an actress.
>>
We already talked about this, that guy does this all the time. He sells the autographs on eBay. He's not actually sad.
>>
>>25816184
His mistake was thinking anyone would interact with him in that, I wanna say XXXL, dragon graphic tee.
>>
>>25817650
She wasn't very old when she became one, though. I don't think she knew what it would entail to become one.

I thought writing a book could mean get famous and rich. But after I started writing, I realized you probably wont sell well and even if your name get famous you wont necessarily get rich from it. What's my point? Only that our perception of what being an actress is very limited.

yeah, maybe it sounds neat to have all that money and status, but really, if you're a private awkward person, that's not going to change for instance. You'll still feel awkward approached by fans. You'll still get angry for not being able to eat in peace,

Of course, if you do get the money from it, you're better off than a lot of people, but I don't think we should demand a random actress to show humility because humanity in generally is fucked up, motivated by money.
>>
>>25816184
Imagine being him, waiting at the airport for hours, thinking ''this is the day when I'll meet Emma'',
His palms sweaty, feeling the spaghetti and anxiously waiting for the biggest moment in his pathetic life.
Then when she arrives, he asks for her autograph, stuttering, but before he can finish, she just walks away from him. Like he is nothing to her, not even a human being.
This is the day he realized, Emma Watson is a fucking cunt.
>>
>>25817811
Well then she's a fucking bitch. Everyone knows this happens to actors. Everyone fucking does. And to be honest it's funy when actors lash out at paparazzis. Like in my country there is this gypsy rapper who is always trying to be hot shit and all. He's known for insulting and attacking paparazzis, but without them he would be fucking no one. He's still be in the gypsy ghetto living with his 14 other relatives fucking his cousin. THat's how it is for most celebs. They live on the attention. Without it, they'd be no one.
>>
>>25817898
See
>>25817669
And read the rest of the thread while you're at it
>>
>>25817943
It sounds like you're more than a bit jealous of famous people.
>>
>>25817811
She can always drop out of public eye, stop acting, stop supporting retarded social causes and people would stop paying attention to her. But she chooses to remain an actress and this choice entails being in the public eye.
Celebrities complaining about attention is a case of someone wanting to have a cake and eat it too.
>>
>>25817987
It sounds like you don't have anything to add on topic.
>>
>>25817253
Should she have? Talking specifically about child actors, depending on their age when they first start acting and gaining recognition, can we expect them to know the full ramifications of the craft they choose?
>>
>>25818006
She can't drop out of the public eye for a good decade or so yet, it's not been so long since the last harry potter movie. And she's still getting roles and evidently still wants to work. Nobody says she "wants to have a cake and eat it too", this is literally daily life to her. She's dealing with (or failing to deal with) the things that bug her on life. It's not a exceptional case.
>>
>>25818066
That's up to her parents then.
>>
>>25818083
So shouldn't you rag on her parents instead of Emma herself?
>>
>>25818028
I've been posting the whole thread, but you just keep repeating that celebrities should never complain about anything in their life because they have money and status and seem to be really fucking salty about it.
>>
File: How to treat your fans.jpg (61KB, 700x489px) Image search: [Google]
How to treat your fans.jpg
61KB, 700x489px
She do treat her fans like human beings, but only of they're Chad
>>
>>25818096
Now she can change it. She doesn't. Also just because they didn't stop here doesn't mean it wasn't her choice.

And who even gives a shit? She got lucky because she got born attractive woman. And she got double lucky because she is an actress. Anything bad that happens to her is good in my book. Yes, I am hateful. To everyone who got luckier than me.
>>
>>25818166
she may have a nice face but that body is so ugly
>>
>>25818166
That's her boyfriend you mong.
>>
>>25818166
Is that shit shooped into his hands?
I seriously hope
>>
>>25818168
youre a shitty person then. you hate someone that never did you any harm. sasuga /r9k/
>>
>>25818314
Well yeah. If normies can hate me for being ugly and short then I can hate normies for being lucky.
>>
>>25818314
fuck off you normie faggot
bloxroxx
>>
What a classless act.
>>
>>25818324
Normies hate nobody at first glance. Mos people are ugly and despite 4chan memes people don't care much about height outside of specific situations. It may be that you're an autismo who can't tell the kind of asshole who gets fixated on height from other people.

At worst the odds are slightly skewed against you, you are the one who makes people hate you by hating them for no reason.
>>
>>25817565
She started as an actor at 11.
And I choose my shitty job because it's better than being broke.
Doesn't mean I can't complain about it or I have to like it all the time.
>>
>>25816184
OMG women are so oppressed by these loser nerds #HeForShe
>>
>>25817898
His fucking fault for hanging around an airport waiting for hours for someone who doesn't even know of his existence, and then demand an autograph from them like he's entitled to it.
>>
>>25817650
By your logic nobody in America ever has any right to be frustrated with their job.
>>
File: 1451681734226.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451681734226.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>25817538
>Being an ass hole to someone is ok as long as you are having a bad day.
No wonder you don't have any friends.
>>
>>25818815
They can be, but it's retarded. They choose it.
>>
>>25818234
>>25818251

what?
thats paparazzo pictures of her and a random fan who spotted her while on vacation in Cancun or some shit
>>
Do you people in this thread TRULY believe that if you became a famous actor/actress you would go through life pleasing EVERY person that approached you in public?
>>
>>25816184
>Hermione! Hermione!

Neckbeards s.mh
>>
>>25818918
Ok, what do you do for a living?
>>
>>25818973

Had it been a mob of 300 people then no. But:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc--_ksRWgw

3! Count them: 3 fans wanting an autograph, that's like 12 seconds, I mean come on.
>>
>>25819000
Kek. Yup.
>>
What if her dog just died? What she just got in a fight with her mom, or found out that her grandma had cancer? You expect her to just jump into Hermoine mode and say some wizard spells for this guy?
>>
What if Emma's dog was dying? What if the veterinarian just got in a fight with his mom, or found out that his grandma had cancer? You expect the vet to just jump into veterinarian mode and do some surgery for her dog?
>>
>>25817565
She got paid to act in a movie. It shows how rude paparazzi and fans are that they think that means they're entitled to stalk her
>>
>>25819308
If its during the vets working hours then yes. Her working hours are on the film set and then she should be in character, out of that she can do whatever the hell she wants.
>>
>>25819308
If he was out shopping then no, motherfucker. Emma's job is to act in films, signing autographs is in no way required or "part of her job". Celebs do it to be nice. She could refuse autographs for the rest of her life and still be an actress dumbass. This picture depicts her free time.
>>
>>25819468
Then people have every right to call her a bitch about it. Actors do it to be nice to their fans.
>>
File: aqt1rvua2oo.jpg (91KB, 615x1138px) Image search: [Google]
aqt1rvua2oo.jpg
91KB, 615x1138px
>Hey you, you that wizard skank of the tele ye? Mind if I snap ya?
>-mmmh, sure anything for my Chad-*ehrm* I mean fans.
>>
>>25819107
These aren't fans, they are looking to sell her autograph for money on eBay. They wait around at airports for celebrities to show up. That's why there is three and not 50 people who knew she would be there.
>>
File: 3.jpg (77KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
77KB, 612x459px
>Hey captain Chad, trade you an autograph if you show me the Cockpit, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: Sanps titre.jpg (64KB, 601x604px) Image search: [Google]
Sanps titre.jpg
64KB, 601x604px
>
well, I don't really think I need to continue at this point, the images speak for themselves
>>
>>25820325
>These aren't fans
Surely you can prove this.
>>
>>25819324
>millionaire attractive white girl
>fat loser who has nothing going on with his life

Who's the entitled one there?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.