[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poppy tea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: poppyrecipe1.jpg (95KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
poppyrecipe1.jpg
95KB, 600x450px
who else /nodding in and out of consciousness/ here?
>>
You can't buy pods anymore and they are all washed. No point
>>
here, about to drop any second tbqh
>>
>>25816644
You can buy seeds though and they're unwashed.
>>25816741
Awesome senpai! We should have poppy parties here on /r9k/

I'm Buddy, I'm a polydrug abusing 19 year old
>>
Using PST until I get more heroin later on
>>
>>25816101
>>25816741
>>25816781
How does it taste? Seems nice.
>>
>>25816779
post recipe and instructions pls

never done that b4

where i buy them as well? like a wjole foods?
>>
>>25816779
>19 year old
you should stop, opies won't effect you the same in a few years and you'll be stuck with a pricey addiction
>>
>>25816830
I've answered this question literally dozens of times just use Google please

Any place that has unwashed seeds, Amazon has SincerelyNuts which is the best brand by far
>>
>>25816779
Also a polysubstance addict. My sister found that i've been leaching her pain medication and my parent's are too disgusted to even berate me. Considering suicide rn.
>>
>>25816825
It tastes like water if you lived in Ethiopia.
>>25816854
They already don't affect me as they used to. I used to be able to get fucked up on 5mg Oxy. Now? HAH.
>>
>>25816869
then y didnt u save the instructions on ur desktop asshole...

u no sum1 is going 2 axe when u post this topic n now u tell me 2 GOOGLE IT

go fuck urself
>>
File: index.png (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 224x225px
>>25816991
>u no sum1 is going 2 axe when u post this topic n now u tell me 2 GOOGLE IT
>>
Bumpajiglio
>>
>>25816101
how good is it? You can still buy pods in the UK. Anything I need to know?
>>
>>25818069
If you can get pods at a good price they're far stronger. I don't know how much those cost though. Never had poppy pod tea.

But the high is so, so good. It's like a high dose of morphine that lasts 12 hours. First time I did it, I did it at night, woke up the next morning high as a kite
>>
File: 1452787893473.png (74KB, 234x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452787893473.png
74KB, 234x240px
>>25816101
how does poppy seed tea compare to kratom?
the only other point of reference I have for opiates is vicodin, and I find kratom (at least my extracted resin) feels very similar to vicodin. which I guess makes sense from a pharmacological perspective
is it significantly better?
>>
>>25818119
sounds nice. how do I tell if the seeds are washed or not? I might get seeds to start instead of going straight to pods.
>>
Someone give me a step by step tutorial on this plox
>>
please stop posting this fucking thread

all you're doing is getting this shit banned for the rest of us

some retards are going to read this, take too much, die and then the whole thing is going to be over

nobody thinks you're cool dude oh wow he does drugs like wow

fucking hell grow a fucking brain
>>
>>25818181
I've never tried kratom but I know for a fact poppy tea is stronger.

There are a lot of idiots on /r9k/ that think because it's a tea that it's not "hard drugs" and those people are idiots. Poppy tea is morphine and codeine and other opiates and tons of chemicals that we don't even know yet. Heroin, aka diamorphine, is metabolized into morphine in the body. So it's the same end result, just different dosages (2:1). Just because your morphine is in a tea, doesn't make it not morphine. Just because you aren't shooting it up, doesn't mean you aren't a junkie.

It's very strong if you get a good brand. IT IS hard drugs. What's special about PST is that it lasts all day too, so it lasts far longer than other forms of opiates. One dose lasts the whole day whereas if you were shooting up heroin you'd have to keep shooting - but you notice that you keep shooting. Because you can drink PST once a day and stay high all day, people underestimate how often they're getting high and slip into addiction.

I've read some horror stories about people drinking 5 pounds of seeds worth of tea a DAY, and the equivalent of that in raw morphine is like ~300mg morphine, which is a fucking LOT. Moreover, if you get addicted to PST you're not only addicted to a high dose of morphine, you're addicted to potentially thousands of chemicals at the same time since we have not yet isolated all those compounds.

Next time someone tells you poppy tea is a babby tier drug, show them this post.
>>
How many poppies do you need per dose? Could I grow enough in my back garden without getting people suspicious? (i.e. still having room for lots of other kinds of plants)
>>
poppy seed tea is absolute shit. if pods ever come back around brew me up a cup but until then I don't want to drink dirt water to get a buzz on
>>
>>25818267
>put the seeds in a sealable container with an acidic solution (water with lemon juice is good)
>make sure all the seeds are completely covered
>agitate the container for a while, the longer you do it the more likely alkaloids will be extracted
>strain the mush
>drink it
>>
>>25818292
>please stop posting this fucking thread
no
>all you're doing is getting this shit banned for the rest of us
Are you literally retarded? This isn't some sort of secret. The DEA knows this shit goes on. They don't give a fuck.
>some retards are going to read this, take too much, die
Good. They deserve it for not reading up on the shit they put into their bodies
>and then the whole thing is going to be over
Poppyseed bagels will always exist, bruh.
>nobody thinks you're cool dude oh wow he does drugs like wow
Did I ever say that?

You're the one who should grow a brain, the next presidential debates aren't going to be about who wants to ban poppy seeds because a few smelly autistic teenagers are using them to get high. If that was true cough syrup would have been banned a long time ago.

I can post whatever I want on /r9k/ and if you don't like it then don't visit my thread.
>>
>>25816101
stopped taking Tramadol a week ago (took it for years and the last 6 months twice a day)... Thx for posting. That craving is close to unbearable.
Never made a pod soup as you only get cleaned "podsemen"(idc how its called) in germany. But the thought of nodding and scratching myself until I start bleeding is great... wish i had something here
>>
>>25818355
>>25818374
I just need to know what brand to get. Apparently SincerelyNuts isn't good anymore. Or at least thats what amazon reviews are saying. Can someone recommend a good seed to buy?

Sorry for being difficult
>>
>>25818328
if you're going to grow poppies in your backyard you could just make opium
I doubt someone would notice a small amount of them unless you have nosy neighbors
>>
>>25818454
lol do you even understand how much poppies you need to make opium?
>>
>>25818537
yea, I'm aware, it's a terrible idea but it's a hell of a lot better than growing them for their seeds
>>
File: GOAT.png (50KB, 1250x594px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.png
50KB, 1250x594px
>>25818425
>Apparently SincerelyNuts isn't good anymore
Um...check pic related? How is that not "good"? I ordered their most recent batch, the same one the people in the reviews are raving about, and it's fucking FIRE. SincerelyNuts is by far the best brand available. No brand better than them.
>>
>>25818734
sounds good
for someone with practically no opiate tolerance, how many of this brands seeds should I use in my first tea
>>
File: 420blazeit.jpg (14KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
420blazeit.jpg
14KB, 212x238px
just downed like 20 grams of green vein malay kratom. feels gudmang
>>
>>25818825
>for someone with practically no opiate tolerance, how many of this brands seeds should I use in my first tea
I have some opiate tolerance. I had almost no opiates since Christmas eve though and I bought this batch, had myself some last night, think I served myself about 3/4 of a pound, also had a few glasses of wine (do NOT do this if you're new to opiates, nice way to kill yourself), and I was nodding HARD. I was so fucking high. Even this morning I was still high as fuck, I would start typing a reply to a post on 4chan, and next thing you know it's 20 minutes later on the clock and I'm opening my eyes and I never submitted the post. That's how good this batch is
So I'd say make yourself 1/2 a lbs worth and don't chug it all at once, sip it and see how you feel.
>>
File: 1446684706425.png (35KB, 437x555px) Image search: [Google]
1446684706425.png
35KB, 437x555px
>>25818968
thanks anon
sounds like a good time
>>
>>25816891
Do it. It doesn't get better
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.