[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a guy on /r9k/ and became his girlfriend I make more money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: female-project-manager-stock.jpg (356KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
female-project-manager-stock.jpg
356KB, 900x600px
I met a guy on /r9k/ and became his girlfriend
I make more money than him due to me being a manager.
We eventually broke up because he constantly thought that i'd cheat on him with "Chad" because of it.

Seriously you guys are pathetic.
>>
So how many times did you cheat on him?
>>
You showed us!
>>
>>25815775
Yes I'd like to know that aswell.
>>
>>25815754
I bet you were banging all your underlings in the office weren't you, roastie?
>>
pathetic
adjective
1. arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
>>
>>25815754
>I met this guy on /r9k/
You niggers need to go back to
>>>/soc/
>>
File: 1452481215571.gif (1MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
1452481215571.gif
1MB, 718x404px
>people actually replying to this bait
>>
You are pathetic for telling lies on the internet
>>
Damn, its like sex wars are on today ha?
>>
>>25815775
>"like only 3 times im not a whore lol x"
>>
personally I would be fine leaching off of a richer woman since thats already what I do with my mum
>>
>>25815881
And she would feel a tremendous amount of power over you. She'd see you as 'less' than her and want a richer man in her bed. Even by simply cheating on you with the rich guy, she'd feel somewhat fulfilled
>>
>>25815754
Who is that woman I want to live in stock photo land
>>
>>25815839
no it's a real femanon who had a real relationship with a real anon!
>>
>>25815995
would that be rectified if I manhandled her while she was home?

>tfw no rich wife to support NEET life and throw around
>>
>>25815814
never realized how accurate that word was as a descriptor for my life.
>>
>>25815775
just once with my ex but it was a party so it doesn't count
>>
>>25816719
Uh no I never want to see my ex again
>>
And you probably did cheat on him.
>>
>>25816875
stop impersonating me. Im a strong independent manager woman that doesn't need patriarchal relationship constructs
>>
File: 1453027006850.png (721KB, 983x964px) Image search: [Google]
1453027006850.png
721KB, 983x964px
>published 1916
>>
>>25816581
well women are cheating as much as men as they become financially independent. We have no reason to trust you because you didn't evolve loyalty or honor like men did when they fought wars together. you women are more program to abandon men when things get tough.
>>
>>25815754
That hurt me really bad. women are a shit stain to progress.
>>
>>25817206
not op but youre implying that i'll cheat on my bf the moment I make more money than him? :/
>>
>>25817419
yes the chances of cheating will increase because your hypergamy will increase. also the chances of him cheating increases as well because he will feel emasculated and he will try to compensate by having sex with other women.
>>
>>25817206
>We have no reason to trust you because you didn't evolve loyalty or honor like men did when they fought wars together

This. I got cucked by my ex. She went on how all men are cheats
>she went and kissed 2 guys on nights out
>I never cheated on her once

THESE ROASTS AIN'T LOYAL
>>
>>25815754
Sure, and I'm a flying spaghetti monster.
>>
>>25815754
>searching for relationships in /r9k/
>calling anyone pathetic
ok op "female"
>>
>>25815754
My last relationship started to break up the moment she started to win so much money than me.
I never cared for the fact she had a good paying job and I didn't. We loved each other, but the moment she started to win money, for her it was a "why do I need him? I have money to buy clothes and be on my own. Plus I dont wanna spend it on someone else"
On christmas she bought me a ten bucksbook, while I spended all my money on her. I didn't care much for that at the moment, because I loved her and I didn't care, but you guys can't imagine my face that time I went with her to an atm once and saw she had 5.000 bucks on her account... and it was the same month she gave me my christmas gift

Now this experience don't talk for the rest of woman. Thats my impression, some are more greedy and less interested in people, more invested in money.

When we began dating she was unemployed and never had to work (upper class parents)
>>
Where do I find a gf that doesn't mind making more than me? I have never had a gf and that is often a reason I get rejected. Another is because too short.(5'10)
>>
>>25815754
I most likely make more money than you. You can send your gf application here.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.