[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to reborn as a girl who looks stunningly beautiful without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: anzu.jpg (93KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
93KB, 500x667px
I want to reborn as a girl who looks stunningly beautiful without makeup. Why must God be so unfair when he made us? Why can't all people be beautiful equally?
>>
>>25815500
Because life isn't fair, and so on and so forth.
>>
>>25815500
That picture is photoshopped.
>>
>>25815537
You're just repeating what OP said as a statement.

In reality OP each of us is you and you will get to live each of your lives, in time. This goes for everyone here who refers to themselves by I, its all the same I in the end.
>>
>>25815555
How do you know it's photoshopped?
>>
>>25815500

The fuck? Being a guy is the greatest gamble ever. you don't have to worry about anything except boners I guess.
>>
>>25815596
I can tell she smoothed out her skin a little, she does it in every picture. We're talking about anzu "tumblr whore" whatever, come on. They all do that.
>>
>>25815612
I'm not a guy. I'm just an ugly girl.
>>
>>25815500
Because if everyone were beautiful then nobody would be beautiful.

>>25815680
Then you still have it 10x better than ugly guys
>>
>>25815612
Society expects just as many things from men as they do for women.
Being born a chad is the greatest gamble ever, if you're born as a beta you're basically fucked and no one sees you as a proper men.
>>
>>25815722
>Then you still have it 10x better than ugly guys
That is true, but still...
>>
>>25815500
anzu is so cute
>>
>Why can't all people be beautiful equally?

Fucking commie
>>
File: Kallen Kozuki 32.jpg (61KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kallen Kozuki 32.jpg
61KB, 450x300px
>>25815722
Okay then. Why can't the human architecture of the brain be altered in such a way that every human perceives eachother as (equally) beautiful?
>>
>>25817488
You can alter your own brain to feel that way. I don't have high standards and find almost all people cute or attractive.
>>
>>25817488
It's a social thing. W are trained from a young age how we are "supposed to look" and what traits are desirable from media and our peers. It's all subjective and stems from the fact that not all people look the same. The only way for it to be 'fair' as you put it would be for everyone to look identical. As long long as there are any differences in humans we will judge.
>>
File: sUICIDE cALCulator.png (108KB, 1096x639px) Image search: [Google]
sUICIDE cALCulator.png
108KB, 1096x639px
>>25817588
Well what I was suggesting was that humans will be built in such a way that they will be incapable of caring about differences as regardless of their appearance (and any social condition) the default judgement for anyone's appearance would be same: beautiful.

Aside from that, are you sure it's just social? I mean there are some very convincing evolutionary arguments that point towards a need to judging people's appearances (looking for visual signs of traits that indicate good health).
>>
>>25815500
If everyone was beautiful, school shootings wouldn't happen
can you imagine that???
>>
File: o0rbmbVYuY1rwixf9o1_540.jpg (189KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
o0rbmbVYuY1rwixf9o1_540.jpg
189KB, 540x764px
>>25817744
I do feel we could have been designed better of course. But on a primal level we have to compete to pass on genes and such. For the most part I get why we are designed the way we are - even if it's kind of fucked.

I think it's social. There are lots of examples of very popular desirable traits that simply don't equate to being healthy, like being very skinny, having small feet or a preferable color of eyes/hair.
>>
>>25817855
But there are also plenty of desirable traits that also equate to being healthy (enough to survive and to reproduce) such as wide proportions, symmetrical appearance and being in shape to name a few. It makes sense that humans that selectively look for those kinds of traits would pass on more children as they would be more successful at reproducing (healthier children + more fertile [?] and would be able to survive for longer allowing them to have more chances to reproduce).

Although I do agree that with stuff like hair color, extreme body sizes and eye color perhaps social and personal factors play a role over pure evolutionary reasons.

I think it's a mix of both personally.
>>
I wonder how much this anzu girl fears getting brutally raped?

Doesn't she live in some muzzie country?
>>
>>25817488
It's so a person can choose the ideal person to mate whit in order to evolve
>>
>>25817744
We are built in that way. With enough training of your mind you can make yourself believe anything.

We all look different because we have traits that were evolved for different purposes, and appearance is a good indicator of many of these traits (though for others is horrible). We look different because we can't all have all the traits, nor do we need them, and some are good in certain situations that make them valuable for the people living there.

We judge because we wish to survive, and if judging a certain man as dangerous or unattractive saves us or our future children we will do so. There's also the fact that there is no one objective standard of beauty for the human body, many of these traits in combination can make good looking people, but humans are also social animals and like to conform to the groups around them. Some groups wave around their influence and make their tastes the standard, thus warping peoples interpretations.

tl;dr don't worry about what everyone else thinks
>>
>>25817371
Fucking capitalist.
>>
>>25818254
I know that, I'm just proposing a theoretical counter argument to the notion that there has to be ugly people in order for beautiful ones to exist.
>>
>>25818443
There are ugly people because ugly things happen in the world. There isn't a "beautiful gene", and even if there was someone that everyone judged as attractive they could still have something happen to them to destroy that. Aging is the most obvious one, or weight gain, injury, etc.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.