[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your opinion on gorilla theory? It is a theory on sluthate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gorilla shabani.png (839KB, 959x711px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla shabani.png
839KB, 959x711px
Whats your opinion on gorilla theory?

It is a theory on sluthate that frame is just as important as height. It can also mean that women are attracted to gorillas who truly represent masculinity.

This is illustrated by the fact that hundreds of thousands of women in Japan went to a Zoo to see a gorilla. They were obsssed with the gorilla and viewed him as a sex symbol.
>>
>>25815484
A gorilla will also try to snap your spine in half if you get within 5 meters of it.
>>
Frame is underrated, autists are way too concerned with height.
>>
>>25815509
exactly masculinity theory confirmed

>>25815519
I'm 6 ft. tall but have a thin frame. I've been lifting for roughly 4 years to minimize and its worked, as in I've gotten with more attractive women.

But I'm still looking for surgeries to improve it.
>>
>>25815509
Gorillas are truly alpha in personality too. They don't enjoy violence for the sake of it, and they'll usually give you a chance to run away (which you'd be wise to do). Chimps on the other hand are violent psychopaths. They'll bite your dick off if they can, and running only makes them angrier.
>>
>>25815587
>exactly masculinity theory confirmed

I'm talking about abuse, you fucking mongol.
Just like a gorilla, anyone with overly amounts of strength and confidence will abuse you in a relationship.
Which is probably why niggers are associated with gorillas so much.
>>
File: 1448641763858.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448641763858.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>25815509
Oh man that made me laugh.
>>
File: 1427536447458.jpg (14KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427536447458.jpg
14KB, 265x300px
>virgins coming up with dating dynamics "theories"
>They were obsssed with the gorilla and viewed him as a sex symbol.
>>
>>25815484
>hundreds of thousands of women in Japan went to a Zoo to see a gorilla. They were obsssed with the gorilla and viewed him as a sex symbol.
uhh, you can't just say weird shit like that without providing more context
>>
>>25815519
>autists are way too concerned with height.
True. I'm 5'8, but have a big ass thorax despite never touching a weight and I've had more than a handful of opportunities with hot chicks that I stupidly wasted.
>>
>>25815608
Niggers are much more chimp-like, both in terms of body and mind.
>>
>tfw would have great frame if it weren't for my womanly hips
>>
Don't gorillas have very small dicks? Sex symbol my ass
>>
I fucking love this sluthate/lookism spill over into /r9k/, buddy boyos
>>
>>25816192
what more fucking context do you need? women are whores and literally want to fuck disgusting beasts
>>
>>25817020
exactly, NICE GUYS FINISH last couldn't be more fucking bluepilled.

Women couldn't give a fuck about personality. Some of the guys I've known that have been pussy magnets have been literally the nicest guys ever.

There is no scientific research to back nice guys finish. It is always good looking men.

There is no game, never was a game, never will be a game. It was shame after ER went out everyone called him a nice guy.

No he was fucked from day 1 because of his looks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.