[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your bully and where he is now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (449KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
449KB, 640x1136px
>have dream about getting revenge on high school bully
>he was a "stand-up guy" and could "do no wrong"
>despite the fact that as a senior he bullied many freshman kids
>even in my dream after getting revenge on him people still stick up for the shithead cunt
>dream inspires me to look him up and see where he is now
>tfw he is working in NYC as an account executive for Yelp!
Fucking hell. "Just deserts" do not exist. It looks like the only way to get ahead in life is to be born rich and be a bully asshole your whole life. I mean come on. This guy went to UTC and he's an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE IN NYC ONE YEAR OUT OF COLLEGE. I want off this ride.
>>
One year out of college? Damn nice. I'll be in a similar situation but my college experience will be a total of 8 years.
>tfw the faggots you got into fights with in school didn't even go to college and are poorfags
>>
>>25815239
Account Exec isn't exactly impressive anon.
>>
I think the real question is how on earth did you get bullied by that kid? He looks like a little faggot maybe you should of stood up for yourself you spineless twat
>>
>>25815315
This I worked for a direct sales job for two days that was an MLM scam. They called people that were new account executives.
>>
>>25815315
>Account Exec isn't exactly impressive anon.
It's a start to bigger and better things.
Good on you OP for doxxing him. That never happens in successful high school bully threads. Maybe someone will order him an unwanted pizza.
>>
>>25815326
>beta pushover freshman loner vs. alpha senior shitlord who always traveled in his pack of senior girls and guys
The moment I fought back I would've been overpowered. And if I did manage to hurt him the girls would be able to destroy me with their "eyewitness" accounts.
Trust me I've gone over all my past encounter with him and how I should've acted and they would've provable gotten me expelled.
>>
>>25815363
This is a screenshot of his LinkedIn page...anyone can see it...
>>25815315
But the thing is he's working for a major company in NYC at a career job straight out of a college a step above a CC.
Everything seems to go perfect for this guy despite him being a sadistic shitlord
>>
>>25815401
>This is a screenshot of his LinkedIn page...anyone can see it...
So if you didn't post it, how did you suppose we would find his linkedin, just out of curiosity.
>>
>>25815239
>500+ connections

fucking hell. what a turbo normo faggot. either way, OP. just poison that faggot somehow or live for yourself and don't compare yourself to him and just to what makes you happy. nothing else matters.
>>
>>25815385
>expelled

Dude beating up your bully in school back then wasn't a big thing I got in fights with niggers All the time and only got 1-3 days of suspension. So ya you should of just hit the faggot in the jaw and he would of shit the fuck up and y0u would of gotten a bit of respect for standing up for yourself. Of course kids can't do that now even when I was in my last year of high school the policies changed and you get arrested for any fight at all. I used to sell the popular kids drugs at school and every once in awhile one of them would try to test me even though I was a big guy and I would just wreck them in the hallway and take there money and ditch the drugs for when I got in trouble for it and people would get the idea that bc mommy and daddy are rich doesn't mean you can treat people like shit
>>
OP try to get in touch with his boss.

tell him you're a woman who worked with him somewhere else (you can get his work history from his profile) and that he sexually harassed you. tell him you feel his female co workers need to be aware of this in case he tries it again in the future
>>
File: bacchus.jpg (233KB, 1343x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bacchus.jpg
233KB, 1343x1536px
>tfw your bully died in a car accident the year after high school
>>
File: 1423308609378.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1423308609378.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>25815516
So apparently this degenerate drig dealer fights people but also doesn't know what a period is. OP, don't listen to this faggot.

The truth is your bully is probably going to be miserable at his corporate job. All the money and false popularity won't save him from blowing his brains out at age 40.
>>
>>25815401
>sadistic shitlord

You people take bullies way too seriously. Most of the time they are just trying to get laughs at your expense, and don't mean any real harm in it. I remember this one kid in high school who was kinda weird. I'd invite him over tonait with us at lunch and we'd tease him a little bit. He always came and I thought he liked not being alone - didn't even know he considered me a bully until he tried to stab me in the throat with a pencil one day.
>>
>>25815385
Dude
Never suck it up dude
Never
Hit back, and if you must fight, do it
They will stop messing with you if they will have to deal with getting punched in the face
If it doesn't work, pull out a knife on them just for the heck of it (don't stab them of course)
>>
Kill his family and watch him cry. You got nothing to lose anyway, right? It'll be worth it.
>>
I never really got bullied.

The one kid who was the school "bully" (he was just an asshole to everyone) died of cancer in grade 6.
>>
>>25815610
Normies justify bullying by saying it was all in good fun because they can't be bad people. And the moment they are exposed as being bad people they just say the kid was a weirdo from the start

Kill yourself kid. Especially if you think it's okay for high school senior to bully a 13 or 14 year old "for fun" or for popularity.
>>
File: 1d2.jpg (41KB, 592x282px) Image search: [Google]
1d2.jpg
41KB, 592x282px
>Guy who was racist bully in high school to me every week
>FF a few years
>Engaged to some gutter skank
>Has 2 kids.

I won't have my revenge until he's dead by my hand
>>
>>25815610
>having a laugh at your expense

You just defined bullying. Get fucked you cold piece of shit
>>
>>25815657
Im just saying you shouldn't act like a bully's main joy in life is torturing you. Thats not what going on usually. Your hate is unwarranted
>>
>>25815795

Which is kind of like saying you shouldn't hold a grudge against the guy who broke into your house and stole everything of value because he does it to a different person every night and your house doesn't mean anything to him he just does it to make easy money it's nothing personal.

Fuck off normie apologizor.
>>
>doing customer service / sales
>being successful

pick one
>>
>>25815239
He looks like a total fuckboi twink piece of shit
>>
>>25815239
>being this much of an imbecile

He just grew up, unlike you.
I've met people who bullied me in primary school and they're actually alright now, because they stopped being dumbass kids.
>>
>>25815847
Maybe if you took his advice you wouldn't get so worked up about things. Roll with the punches lad. You getting upset is the bullies goal, they want a reaction.
>>
>>25815239
I don't know how they are today, last time I met them they were:

Bully #1: A DJ
Bully #2: A lawyer
Bully #3: A PE teacher

I don't know how successful they are in what they do. And I honestly don't care.
>>
>>25815963
His advice was bullies don't exist and all their actions are meant in "good fun".
>>
>>25816006
How come it isn't in "good fun" when a bullied kid takes a baseball bat to their kneecaps?
>>
>"Just deserts"

They sure don't. The people who were popular as kids learn to become more popular as they grow up, eventually culminating in a perfect storm of contacts, egotism, and sociopathy. In other words, exactly what it takes to be an executive.

It's a hard lesson to learn, OP, but one everyone will learn eventually.
>>
File: 1386052920277.png (38KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
1386052920277.png
38KB, 500x314px
>>25815239
This guy is getting more pussy then you guys can possibly dream of.
>>
>>25815239
I just notified Joel of your slanderous claims against him. Good chance of him suing you for trying to defame his character.
>>
>>25816039
Because that causes actual damage, and is a psycho way of approaching adversity.
>>
>>25815610
>spend your formative years being tormented by people
>lol y u so bitter :3

Your (You), sir.
>>
>>25816073
And the bullies who break his ribs aren't causing actual damage?
>>
>>25815795
that is bs. to a bully it may not mean a lot because after all it is just a way for them to kill some time. for a bully it is something he or she will forget about within no time. for the victim it can be a horrible experience that scarred them for a long time.
>>
>>25816146
You in a third world country or something? Here people who do that aren't called bullies. They're called criminals and go to jail. But you're probably exaggerating anyway
>>
>>25815239
His dad died from a heroin overdose.

He's probably in some slum doing nothing notable.
>>
>>25816047
can't generalize it like that.
guy who used to bully me and who was THE chad in my school managed to throw his life away en though he was a smart guy. now he works in a dead end job and can't find a girl who will want to be with him.
>>
>>25816182

And what country are you from? It's illegal to beat anyone up but the police don't give a shit what underage kids do to each other in school.
>>
>>25815646
Lmao, same thing happened at my school but he lived. He's still a huge asshole... people don't really like him. He looks deformed now desu
>>
>>25816182
cali, though it may as well be third world. Most of it was mexican fucks with Norteno connections.
>>
>>25815239
>"I am a relentless improver, excited and"
wow i really hope he gets hit by a bus
>>
>>25816215
I'm in the US, they don't let kids touch each other. There was one fight my whole high school experience, and both kids were immediately expelled, and one kid put on probation. This was with not even any actual damage done to either of them.
>>
He has become a criminal and flew to another continent.

I was raised to be nice to everyone, in retrospect, I feel sorry I didn't scratch his eyes out. He was pathetic and ugly. My friend bit him until he bled. Wish I had as much guts as her.
>>
>>25815239
My bully is currently on his way to complete his masters in finance and accounting, while I'm sitting and posting on a board for depressed virgins
>>
>>25815239
>tfw i was the bully
>tfw i'm here
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>tfw you realize your bully made you into a bully
>>
He looks like a fag and you're pussy. If this guy was born where i live, he would be breakfast for the real bullies
>>
He's dead.

Chad Thundercock went to play soldier in the Marines like the stupid fuck he was. Shot through the throat by a sniper.

When people asked me to show up at the funeral, I just told them "I don't care about him being dead. He was a cunt to me. I'm glad he's gone."

Incidentally, I have fewer fucking normies attempting to contact me about stupid shit.
>>
>>25815239
They weren't bullies but there were two guys in high school who would make fun of me and whisper as I walked by calling me things like faggot.

Couldn't find info on one, when I was still in contact with people from high school someone let slip that he was a bum living in his parents house without a job or going to college.

The other is now in a business role somewhere in the bay area. I have no idea what he actually does or how successful he is because his linkedin was just a bunch of business keywords.

While I was at it I looked up the people who were my friends in high school. 3 of them are still doing the same shit they've always done which is play games, do drugs, and work minimum wage jobs. Two graduated from college and are at a software company, seem to be doing pretty well. One graduated from college with a liberal arts degree but works at an entry level IT position, seems alright.

I don't keep in contact with any of these people anymore.
>>
>>25815610
Bullying isn't ever justified. You're just an asshole. Teasing is one thing if they're your friend and you've actually talked to them besides being a dick.
>>
>>25815893
>just grow up and forgive him bruh
No. They must be punished.
>>
He tormented me all throughout high school, met him years later after I had transitioned. We're dating now, he doesn't know I was the wimpy guy he bullied in high school, I'm his cute nerdy gf.
>>
>>25815610
Oh come on. Let's not act like it's just that simple. Like you were teasing instead of obviously hurting him. As if all bullies don't know what they do..
>>
>>25818375

Why, bullying is completely natural and teaches group dynamics and tried to get everyone to fit in. The only reason you don't like it is because you were on the receiving end of the bullying

>hurr I'm a special butterfly and they shouldn't have picked on me for being 200lbs overweight and played Pokemon in public

They were trying to help you you fucking moron, that's what bullying is, using negativity to attempt to change someone into something more socially conformive.
>>
>>25815504
It just means he connects with everyone he ever runs across. Over half of his connections won't even remember who he is.
>>
>>25815239
Anon, judging by that picture he took with a stock-photo-friendly smile no. 4 and the yuppie style clothes and haircut preset no. 6, he is most likely a sorry son of a bitch underneath the surface. I wouldn't be surprised if he's earning some average pay and that he's prettified that job title while the most important thing he does may be carrying coffee to senior colleagues.

I knew a guy at college that was a total douche and an asshole to pretty much everyone. He started working something like 3 years before me, before he even finished college and has since advanced to a position of a project manager, but in such a shitty company that I believe that I as an ordinary developer have a bigger pay. Sure, the facebook profile is impeccable, edited to the smallest detail, there's road trips across the US, fine drinks and nice clothes, but what goes on in the background is probably disgusting. Nobody ever wants to go to lunch with him on workdays and his only friends are ass kissers.

I was lucky enough not to have a proper bully, but if someone ever came close, that would be this obnoxious hick kid who was both dumb and arrogant. I saw him a few years ago, he's working as a butcher in a small butchery near our hometown and is so embarrassed to even look me in the eye.
>>
he's non-existant, kids tried to bully me but being from poor military family i knew how to fight
>>
>>25817859
How's life bully?
>>
>>25815610
>don't mean any real harm in it

that's what you fucking think.
my high school bully fucking assaulted me physically and I HATE THAT MEMORY. it still causes me pain because nobody fucking helped me.
>>
>>25818531
Revenge is also natural
>>
I never had a bully but I ullied some fat fuck in 5th grade. He's an intern at some Jewish school so he's still a fuck.
>>
>>25815239
Bully him with a gun desu.
>>
>>25819394
then get revenge and then grow up. you won't because you actually enjoy being trash
>>
File: k e k.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
k e k.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>25819394
Mike Tyson gave his primary school bully a beating when he got older
>>
File: lokiroki12.png (71KB, 540x425px) Image search: [Google]
lokiroki12.png
71KB, 540x425px
>can't recall bullies name besides "John"
>my grandparents told me he has a really hard time at home
>his mom is addicted to crack
>still feel bad for my bully
I don't care that he kicked me a little, that kid had it pretty tough.
>>
A kid who threw my soccer ball over the fence when we were seven is on trial for murder now. Might be locked up already
>>
>>25815315

Agreed. "Account Executives" are just a class of customer service agent when supervisors don't want to talk to the customer. His time is spent taking phone calls and listening to complaints from managerial-level people at the client they serve because their regular employees couldn't get shit done. He doesn't have any decision-making authority, He listens to complaints and passes it along to Yelp management to resolve.
>>
>he spends all day lifting and banging his gf and side hoe

>other bully got drunk and flipped over an intersection at 90mph and is now a pulp 6 feet underground
>>
>>one is a body builder manlet
>>another one works at homebase and has a very thick face like a potato
>>another is in portugal doing lots of coke living in a couple's house being a third wheel.

Not doing much better but I'd still much rather be me.
>>
>tfw you got bullied from 2nd-8th grade
>tfw you learned how to bully people
>tfw you are a bully now and it feels great.

Monsters aren't just born, they are made.
>>
stole a car and drove it into a lampost, died instantly. Everyone was glad, i think even his family were desu
>>
>>25818531
>>people should be taught with violence

I'm fine with shit talking but when I hear "bully" I think of random acts of violence and not just shit talking. If we're saying taking the piss out of each other periodically is bullying now then most of my friends in school bullied me and I bullied them.
>>
>>25819879
nah, when I and other people were talking about it I meant the kid who beat the shit out of me and fucked me up whenever we played contact sports in PE class
>>
File: image.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>25815239
I wouldn't say I was bullied because I was still a part of the group that the dude was in. Still, he would try to pick out everything wrong with me in front of everyone and it made me uncomfortable. It was mostly a group of edgy kids, skateboarders, druggies, a few athletes (definitely not at Chad level). I would try to buy clothes to fit in, but I didn't make enough money to continue doing this, so I had a limited amount of "cool" clothes. Anyway, he ended up eventually turning to heroin and last I heard his parents kicked him out and no one knows where he went.

I wouldn't even consider this revenge in any way. I smoke and drink now, I'd probably be doing the same as him if I gave up.
>>
>>25815610
I wish he would have been more successful with that attack
>>
>>25819879

Why shouldn't people be taught with violence? It's natural. Force, human aggression, has solved more issues than anything else in the course of history. It's natural.

And bullying is rarely if ever unjustified. Most of the time the problem is the person being bullied for provoking it with their abnormal behaviour. There's no smoke without fire.

I hate the society we live in, where everyone feels they are able to act exactly how they want, no matter how stupid they are, and expect no repercussions.
>>
>look up my bullies from fifteen years ago
>mugshots galore
>broken marriages
>custody battles
>one's on disability for flipping an ATV on himself while blackout drunk

MEANWHILE
>I'm starting on grad school
>Completely independent of others despite shit parents

So I may NOT be doing better than the generally unnoticeable assholes who were coddled by mummy and daddy, but am doing worlds better than anyone who actively tormented me.

Feels good man.
>>
I don't have a good story about the one guy in high school that bullied me that I wanted to hurt the most. Nowadays he works for the coast guard, is much fatter than he used to be, has cropped any woman that ever dated him out of his pictures, and has pictures of him at bars with his friends where he does that fake smile you put on for the camera to make it look it you're having a good time but you really want to leave immediately. I know because I do that exact same smile too.

One guy who humiliated me a couple of times out of nowhere in 8th grade in front of some girls and generally went around thinking he was the hottest shit ever got fucked pretty bad though. He is still in prison for 2 counts of statutory rape so that turned out nice.

I found out of a couple of years ago that one of two guys who endlessly harassed me in one class in 10th graded ended up dying of a Dilaudid overdose. I didn't really hate him though and thought it was kinda sad.
>>
>>25819548
>He can't even stand for himself what a cowardly faggot
>Shooting happens
>Holy shit dude he actually stood up for himself what a cowardly faggot
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.