[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop being a NEET i hate this lifestyle and I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1435888108064.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1435888108064.png
21KB, 357x313px
how do i stop being a NEET

i hate this lifestyle and I can't deal with it any longer. i feel like if i keep being a NEET i will eventually become overcome with despair and doing something stupid.

i wish it was as easy as just going outside but something changed inside of me, my head is too fucked up

pls help
>>
How old are you? I'm 23, was employed for 2 years in management before being laid off in October but that robotic mindset never really went away. Even despite year long breaks from this place. I don't know what we need.
>>
>>25814333
21. it seemed to all start going downhill at the start of my senor year of highschool. i lost all motivation and drive, happiness, started becoming more susceptible to stupid conspiracy theories and stuff

i went to college for 1 semester and dropped out because i could not deal with the insane brainfog. i've tried becoming employed, but I simply couldn't keep up a schedule and quit after a couple of months.

i just want to do something but its like im too mentally fucked up to take any action. i just feel weird all the time, like im looking thru a cloudy shower curtain
>>
>>25814496

You sound pretty much exactly like me. Everything started after senior high school for me too, same dropped out of college, brainfog, throw in depression and not seeing the endgoal of college or life in general. Man we need help.
>>
>>25814548
sometimes i wonder if its all a conspiracy but maybe its not and im just a gigantic mentally ill faggot too retarded to even help himself

it really sucks because i used to be a normie who loved life too
>>
File: 1420390987122.jpg (100KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1420390987122.jpg
100KB, 576x1024px
>>25814496
Sounds a lot like me. I have schizophrenia and my thoughts don't make any sense half the time. I used to be on Dean's List, straight A's and everything, but this summer I had a psychotic break and I haven't been right since. Medication doesn't treat the brain fog, motivationlessness, boredom, memory problems, and emotional flatness, so I'm shit out of luck. I have to use stimulants to get myself to do anything meaningful, and those can trigger more psychotic symptoms for me. It sucks when your brain is out to get you.
>>
File: 1452897594249.jpg (173KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1452897594249.jpg
173KB, 786x576px
>neet hs dropout virgin with no work experience and nothing even resembling a social life
cant find a job for the life of me, getting up in the mornings feels fucking pointless and I wish I could die in my sleep, this world is dog shit

it never gets better OP, "it gets better" is a normalfag meme to taunt shitbag losers like us.
>>
>>25814739
I feel like i might be developing schizophrenia cuz at this point its the only thing that would explain the way i feel

were there warning signs? whats a psychotic break?
>>
Do volunteer work to start.

Upgrade to a job when you can. Exercise. Go to a social spot at least once a week for one hour a day.

Consider education or job advancement.

Plan your own life at any point of this journey.
>>
>>25814231
I have a family. Killing myself will hurt them by bringing shame and stigma to them.
Suicide is a selfish thing to do.
That's the only reason I'm still alive.
>>
I feel like I'm the exact opposite. I hate being a wageslave and just want the freedom to do what I want, when I want.

I've never even understood how it's possible? Do I have to live in a country with NEETbux?
>>
>>25814775
Warning signs are difficult to tell, it's easy to mistake them for depression. Seclusion from everyone, lack of emotions or inappropriate emotions, memory problems, jumbled thoughts, sudden preoccupation with weird topics, paranoia. Having difficulty maintaining conversations or interpreting social cues is another sign, it can be mistaken for autism.

A psychotic break is where you're completely delusional and you believe something that obviously isn't true, it's often accompanied by hallucinations and disorganized behavior. My first psychotic break, I thought I was a prophet with supernatural powers. I could like communicate with God and I became obsessed with reading holy books (I felt like there were messages in them sent specifically to me). I still kinda feel like I have some sort of divine significance, that I'm different than other people.
>>
>>25814979
Yeah you and every other schizophrenic. I had a friend who lived in a schizo house and everyone there thought they were Jesus and I said you can't all be.
>>
>>25814979
what do you mean by inappropriate emotions
>>
>>25815567
Like you laugh at sad things, cry at happy things, or feel angry for no reason. Your emotions don't match what is going on around you.
>>
>>25815742
well how are you doing now? i take it you're on risperdal or something?
>>
>>25814231

Get yourself into a routine again, get up and go to bed a normal times. Don't skip breakfast and get yourself out there.
>>
>>25814839

Why don't you get a fun job?
>>
>>25816354
what kind of routine am i supposed to do when i dont have a job?
>>
>>25816378

just cause you don't work does not mean you need to stay in bed till after 10am. I'am sure you could go for a walk in the morning or ring up and start applying for jobs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.