[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im killing myself with helium i live in Canada. how do i get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (422KB, 524x525px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
422KB, 524x525px
im killing myself with helium

i live in Canada. how do i get the supplies? im trying to find cpap equipment but everywhere i look is shitty or they need a prescription on file.
>>
just let a train drive over your neck it's much easier and faster
>>
>>25814184

im too scared. what if someone sees me and tries to stop me? What if some freak accident happens and i fuck it up

i just want to use helium, i've thought about which method is best for a long time.
>>
>>25814151
Take the hose from a vacuum cleaner, duct tape one end to the helium, and the other end to your mouth.
Simple as that
>>
>>25814225

i dont think that will work i just want to use a mask like ive read in tutorials. ive never heard of using a vacuum cleaner hose.
>>
>>25814151
A good number of tanks are diluted these days, meaning they add a certain amount of oxygen. Good luck at any rate.
>>
Orrr you don't kill yourself and live life taking fun risks.
>>
>>25814256

i've read about that, thanks.
>>
>>25814208
>What if some freak accident happens and i fuck it up
>i just want to use helium
that can happen with helium. if you fuck up it'll leave you a drooling vegetable. plus i think helium tanks are diluted with O2 so niggers dont do this. also, dont do it m8
>>
>>25814279

yeah i know how to order a tank that is not diluted, thanks.
>>
>>25814151
Don't just go down like a pussy. Take some chads and stacies out with you.
>>
Max Dog Brewing Nitrogen is what you're looking for. I found them in the Peaceful Pill handbook. Balloon Time and other manufacturers are onto their rep for suicide method.
>>
>>25814304

i dont care about chads and stacies i honestly dont care about people who are happy with their lives let them be.

i just want to end mine

>>25814320

i never saw them in the book i guess ill check again
>>
>>25814320

this is not in my book what version do you have
>>
Sorry, I didn't read your OP very well. I don't think Max Dog sells CPAP equipment, but if PPH has resources for getting that.

I got the online version with an e-mail subscription that they update frequently. Australia just forced Nitchke to give up his medical license so he's doing this full time.

I am more curious about cyanide or nembutal, but people keep exposing mailorder fraud operations.
>>
>>25814151
The Earth supply of helium is limited and running out and you're so selfish you want to waste some committing suicide? when my great-granddaughter won't be able to enjoy floating balloons it will be your fault! Kill your self you inconsiderate jerk!
>>
>>25814865

im trying

ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
They put oxygen in helium tanks idiot, you'll go light headed and your voice will change pitch. You will not die.
>>
>>25814151
OP you want to buy a tank of nitrogen, some rubber tubing, and a plastic bag. all materials can be purchased on amazon. instructions below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ
>>
>>25814896

i am aware of this, this is why I will rent a helium tank that is for commercial use. it will be very expensive, but it doesnt matter.
>>
>>25814957
look for where welders buy helium from, get it from there, they need pure helium or other inert gas to weld with. do us a favour and dont post specifics on here
>>
>>25815153

whats wrong with specifics
>>
>>25815179
When some people decide to die, it forces others to justify reasons for living and examine how their lives could end. And that scares them.
>>
>>25815247
So what you're saying is this topic is TRIGGERING? gtfo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.