[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How that's weight loss coming anon? It's time to start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1419788265078.jpg (480KB, 1326x860px) Image search: [Google]
1419788265078.jpg
480KB, 1326x860px
How that's weight loss coming anon? It's time to start cutting for us fat fags if we don't want to endure another spring/summer of suffering by having to look at slim grills wearing skimpy clothes even by just going at the grocery store.

Let'd discuss this here and let's create a support group :D
>>
Can wear XL again instead of XXL, guess it's going okay.
>>
>>25813317
Good job breh. Yesterday I ate 6000 calories and this morning my weight was 86.7 kilograms. That's not good at all, I start to look like a normal person if I weight less than 83 kilograms :3
>>
>>25813402
Christ how the hell did you eat 6000 calories. What did it consist of?
>>
>>25813431
Well I ate a lot of bread, salami, rice, chicken stroganoff, pesto alla calabrese, minestrone, strawberries, crackers, milk, clementines, tuna. Just in huge quantities and spread over the course of the day. I could have eaten at least another 4000 calories worth of shit had I wanted to, t-thanks rippletits.
>>
>>25813171
Judging people for their material things is a normie thing. People are more than that.

>op paradox
>>
>>25813527
Man I don't even know what you are trying to imply here
>>
>>25813538
You wouldn't understand, normie
>>
>>25813560
Whatever, I re read the OP trying to find if I implied anything about people by taking into account only their material possessions. Found nothing Vlad, so stop being a cheekyprawn
>>
>>25813402

I ate 200 grams of mixed nuts today while watching animu. peanuts, pistachios, cashews, hazelnuts and almonds. I almost ate 1300 fucking calories, I fucked up my calorie intake today.
>>
File: 1385838409138.gif (157KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1385838409138.gif
157KB, 482x800px
Pretty good actually. I've been eating a specific diet of 250g Kangaroo mince with hot mexican spices and half a packet of macaroni cheese pasta, twice a day. Comes in at about 2400 kilojoules each meal. Or a bit under 600 calories. Only drink water. They're really filling meals too.

I also worked out my body uses roughly 10k kjs or 2400 calories a day because I'm tall a small bit of excercise, and eating only half that each day means I'm pretty rapidly losing weight. Of course I'm losing some muscle mass too by having such a deficit. Gotta start lifting weights again once I can afford to buy some weights to use at home.

/blog
>>
>>25813171
Lost 30 pounds since last November

lost weight not for petty shit like impressing whores, actually did it for health reasons. Relieving my sleep apnea, acid reflux, and chronic back pain.
>>
>>25813696
>implying impressing whores does not do wonders for self esteem
>>25813615
Well eat nothing else I guess
>>
File: 1444042568187.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1444042568187.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>25813171
>count calories
>cut heavily processed foods
>reduce added sugar intake

~200 to ~150 in 2015 anons, shit was easy once i committed.
>>
I'm having a hard time losing weight. I have had no progress for the last two weeks. I just want to lose 5 kg, why must it be so hard? I've already lost 4 kg but it was so hard and now its even harder.
>>
>>25813171
Been on a 'cut' since 26th december, so just over three weeks in. Cut out alcohol which has been hard as hell at weekends, but my running and lifting's going well. Not sure what I've lost but it's at least 7lbs. I'm on target to reach my 154lb goal by Easter beak.
>>
>>25813685
>then who was fiber and micronutrients
>then who was gut flora health

the blog post

>>25814009
>>25814132
Good job brehs

>>25814074
First 3-5 kilograms are easy to lose, mostly water weight, colon weight and bloat. Then comes the real weight loss.
Stick to it.

Now add each other on skype and form a weight loss discussion support group, I'll join you later :3
>>
>>25814268
>>then who was fiber and micronutrients
>>then who was gut flora health
Who gives a shit, the health benefits to not being a fatass outweigh those by far.
>>
down 6lbs

if you guys seriously want to change your shit up, get a god damn fitbit. it will seriously change your life.
>>
>>25814472
Elaborate, what does it do that I can't already do with a kitchen scale and myfitnesspal besides counting my steps?

>>25814312
Meh. If you want to keep your autistically standardized diet at least drop some of the pasta and add a daily bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
>>
>>25813171
I dropped about 25(ish) lbs then hit a wall.
I think it's a lot to do with winter and the fact I've got shit heat and I barely want to move...I've got access to the gym again in a few days, so hopefully I'll be back down to a normal BMI again.

5'10, 175 down from 200something. Dunno, I guess even at my highest weight I still tend to carry it well and don't look like a wad of taffy. I was running every other day through the fall. Should start swimming again.
>>
I'm great at cutting. Every year I drop 20 or 25 pounds in about two months and then spend the rest of the year putting it back on.

You just count calories and drink a shitload of black coffee every day. I've never understood why fat people exist.
>>
fellow fat bro here

u shud try DNP

actually is a for real weight loss drug just not legal bcuz sum ppl take 2 much n end up literally cooking their brain from their body heat(from burning all that fat)

look it up DNP
>>
My jeans don't fit anymore and I'm embarrassed to ask for new ones to my parents, they control "my" bank account.
I just want to cry
>>
>>25815972
tracks your heart rate and tells you your tdee daily, as opposed to using an online calculator that just guesses what your tdee is. logging food is 10x easier than mfp. the gui is 10x better. there's no bloatware on the app. and everything is synchronized between your fitbit, the app and your online profile.

if you're already making progress then I wouldn't say it's a necessity. more of a quality of life thing. like having a mechanical keyboard. for people that don't know shit though and are just starting it takes all the knowledge of losing weight and wraps it in a cute bow.
>>
>>25813171
>being fat

>>25813402
>Yesterday I ate 6000 calories
How do you eat 6000 kcal?
I struggle eating a third of that.
>>
>>25816280
>kcal

god damnit I keep seeing this shit everywhere

A KCAL IS 1000 CALORIES

1KCAL = 1000

6000 KCAL IS 6,000,000 CALORIES
>>
>>25816135
>resulting to poison to lose fat because you have no self control
top meme, friend-O
>>
>>25816336
Yes, and kcal is the smallest unit used for food.
>>
>>25816336
>not knowing there are 2 types of calories
1kcal = 1000 calories = 1 Calorie (this is the one we use)
>>
>>25816336
calories != Calories
murrikans use Calories
intelligent people use calories, via kcals
because 1 Calorie = 1kcal

you fucking retard
>>
>>25816444
How many joules is my mcchicken?
>>
I went from 439 pounds to 335 pounds in 4 months. I wish I could eat what I used to eat, I could finish a whole large pizza by myself. I guess I just didn't want to die at 27.

You can do it, robots. I still have a long way to go but it's really worth it once you start seeing results.
>>
>>25816366
lose 3.3 lbs a week with no dietary restrictions
feels good man
>>
Day 6 out of 7 on a crash diet soup plan.
You can eat as much of the soup as you want every day (carrot,cabbage,cellery,onion,tomato), some days you get to eat small amounts fruits/milk/beef.

>day 1: ~500kcal, really hungry but OK.
>day 2, ~250kcal, still hungry, head hurting, tired.
>day 3, ~500kcal, total zombie, everything hurts, took 3 times as long just to get out of bed, less hunger.
>day 4, ~500kcal, not so hungry, overall better than day 3.
>day 5, ~900kcal, slammed down some bananas & milk, felt a lot better, head cleared up.
>day 6, aiming for ~800, felt good today, barely any hunger, got 200grams of beef in me.

starting weight: 187lb.
weigh in on Tuesday morning.

1/10 would not recommend.
Soup tastes like ass after 2 servings, excruciating headaches, weakness & tiredness.
>>
im down to 189 today, first time ive been in the 180s in years.
>>
>>25813171
>we don't want to endure another spring/summer of suffering by having to look at slim grills wearing skimpy clothes even by just going at the grocery store

How will this change if you lose weight? You think that will hurt less for some reason?
>>
>>25813451
well at least thats a balance of foods. Better to eat a lot of everything than all of one thing.
>>
>>25816868
>tons of sodium
>1 day of potassium

anon you will die
>>
I'm gonna start starving myself again

Good thing I have morphine to keep myself happy
>>
>if we don't want to endure another spring/summer of suffering by having to look at slim grills wearing skimpy clothes even by just going at the grocery store
Wait, what? How does losing weight make slim grills not go into grocery stores?
>>
>>25813171
Following a guide from /fit/ made a big thick pancake with oats, eggs, and cottage cheese. Ate it with honey.
Then I realized honey is a calorie bomb, and the pancake was meant for 3 portions, and part of a bodybuilder bulking diet.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.