[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that most helium tanks sold in the US are 80/20 mixtures,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: 1452584226408_1.jpg (94KB, 1274x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1452584226408_1.jpg
94KB, 1274x1001px
Now that most helium tanks sold in the US are 80/20 mixtures, what is the fastest, most painless suicide method? Or are there still places to get 100 percent helium?
>>
>>25812869
is carbon monoxide peaceful? I remember hearing about some family who died due to some fumes and them looking like they were simply asleep.
>>
>>25813060
You can't breathe and you die.
Try holding your breath, and tell me if it feels good
>>
Well, 12ga with 00 buckshot ought to do it.
>>
>>25813085
>tfw when I live in no guns state
also too tall to hang myself in my closet
all the good methods are unavailable to me
>>
>>25813085
Can't buy a gun due to psych ward hospitalization.
>>
>>25813118
unless by state you are refering to a Nation state.... There aren't any No gun states in the US. There are ones with incredibly strict laws, but a shotgun shouldn't be that hard to get with a clean record even in a state with really strict gun laws.
>>
>>25813079
So you should run your car in the garage with a helium mask on.
>>
>>25812869
>go to alaska
>drink until you pass out
>freeze to death
>>
No one wants to jump off a tall building, why? Because they don't really want to suicide
>>
>>25813184
I have a history of mental health issues but no criminal record.

Will I ever be able to own a gun if I live in a no-gun state? Like is there a time period I have to wait to be certified "sane" enough to own a gun?
>>
>>25813264
They don't want to bother other people with cleaning their mess. That's why people jump off bridges.
>>
>>25813287
Where do you live? If it's in the US it's as simple as going to a different state.
>>
>>25812869
Jump in front of a car and ruin some normie's day
>>
>>25813305
They'd have to with any way though
>>
>>25813118
if you're gonna be dead soon anyway why do you care about breaking the gun laws

oh that's right because you're an attention whoring pussy on /r9k/ who is too much of a coward to even end his own life
>>
>>25813323
I'm not going to give anything specific away for obvious reasons.

Can they really just permanently revoke your second amendment rights because you were diagnosed with a few mental illnesses when you were a pre-teen? I have never been in trouble with the law.
>>
>>25812869
zip-tie around neck.
>>
>>25813368
Well once again, it depends on the state. Say Massachusetts or California, probably. But in most states, you should be fine.
>>
>>25813184
live in MA
>>
>>25813354
>why hello there thug on the street corner, please give me your finest fire arm
oh wait blackmarket gun trades aren't easy to do
especially if your some white boy that they assume is a narc
>>
>>25813079
>try holding your breath
That's CO2 building up, not CO

>>25813238
Modern cars have a nice catalyst these days (any car after 1980)
They won't poison you with CO.

Diesel generators inside your room will do.

The best thing is to get a long piece of very strong rope. Something like dyneema braided from a sailing shop, get the thickest.
Make knot around tree, then around neck. Then you go inside your car and drive as fast as you can. Force of a car engine is much higher than the force of gravity on your body. Much more effective than a normal hanging since it will completely decapitate you.

>>25813244
Frostburn is unpleasant, hypothermia to death is easier in water and without frostbrun.
Get a floatation device and then drink until completely drunk then you go in the water, alcohol will make you feel warm but quicken hypothermia process.
>>
>>25813495
yeah then they'll kill you

which is what you want, right?
>>
>>25813176
Private sale nigga
>>
>>25813244
This seems nice.
>>
>>25813559
>Frostburn is unpleasant
You won't feel it when you're drunk/passed out. You'll just feel warm
>>
>>25812869
Xanax + Methadone/heroin

You'll be like Dobie Gray.
>>
>>25813576
I want to die painlessly
not get beaten to death by a horde of niggers
>>
>>25813613
Xanax + alcohol if you take enough
>>
>>25813613
since you're getting the heroine of the street you don't really know the exact dosage you're getting
ODing is not a reliable method and if you screw up you will live with permanent damage and probably a criminal record
>>
Nitrogen works just as well as helium. Much cheaper and easier to get as well.
>>
How about just using a train? Waiting until it's close enough, then putting your head on the tracks. I mean sure it's gonna be fucking scary, but reliable as hell and you will piss off many normies.
>>
>>25813643
Wrong. I've OD'ed a bunch of times. If you have no opiate tolerance, go buy $40 worth of heroin. Eat as many Xanax as you can. Shoot heroin. Voila, you are in euphoria, enlightened by your own death, not some silly God and its potential to make you happy.
>>
>>25813636

Or you might not die and just fuck yourself up and do some crazy shit that'll get you in jail or in a psychiatric ward

ODing is not a good suicide method.
>>
>>25813669

This, if I were to die I'd like to fuck as many people up as possible but that's just me.
>>
>>25813613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIuyDWzctgY
>>
>>25813692

In this case it would be better if he gets some fentanyl

>I've OD'ed a bunch of times

And you're not dead, are you?
>>
>>25813693
100mg methadone + 10mg Xanax=death for drug normies.
>>
>>25813666
Argon too, also a noble gas.
If you seal the drain of a bathtub you could easily fill your bathtub with argon and then "drown" in the invisible gas.

>>25813669
>Pissing off normies
Then you should just set fire to your apartment complex

>>25813692
>Some pale ginger decides to buy heroin for the first time
>Stutters when trying to make a deal
>Dealer rips him off
>No OD

>>25813636
Benzo+Alcohol mixes are extremely unreliable.
You also need an anti-emetic if you want it to be semi-reliable, you wouldn't want to puke all the poison out would you?
>>
>>25813712
No, I am not. But I have OD'ed in public places or somehow or another been found and hit with naltraxone. Some of them were semi-accidents. My point was, there were no ill effects from it other than waking up high as fuck in the hospital. All you have to do is tell them it was an accident and they let you go. That's why using rec drugs is better than say, aspirin or something.
>>
>>25813716
>Then you should just set fire to your apartment complex
Burning to death is one of the worst deaths I imagine. Whereas my train idea would be pretty fast.

Let's not make this thread into ER advice thread. Let's keep it to suicide.
>>
>>25813713

Possibly, but why going with methadone? It's like ODing on heroin minus the high...
>>
>>25813744
I didn't say burn to death, I said that fire is a better way to piss off normies.
>>
Where the fuck does someone buy nitrogen
>>
>>25813752
TOPKEKEKEKEK Is this what normies actually believe? Methadone gets you high AS FUCK. It is WAY stronger than heroin. That is why they use it for 'maintenance'. It raises your tolerance so high, no amount of dope will touch you anymore.
>>
>>25813754
Well yeah but since this board is probably monitored in some way, I'd rather not get into ways to best piss off the normies. Because you know that's gonna turn into Elliot 2.0.
>>
>>25813743

But there might be some ill effects if for example you OD and can't breathe, enough time passes to leave brain damage from oxygen deprivation and then someone rescues you, now you're a potato.

Not saying that ODing isn't capable of killing you, just that it's unreliable
>>
If assisted suicide was legal and free/cheap, what would all the attention seekers do?
>>
>>25813804
Barbiturates obviously
>>
>>25813797
>go into woods/park late at night
>od
>no one finds you in time.
>>
Why not just throw yourself off a really high tower, mountain, etc?

Fun for 10s and you have a chance to scar some normie filth for life
>>
>>25813871
because we want painless deaths you faggot
>>
>>25813911
Death would be instantaneous, you'd feel nothing
>>
>>25813934
lies you would feel the impact for a split second and it'll be painful
>>
>>25813911
YOU'VE BEEN IN PAIN YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE! What difference is a few minutes more gonna make you now?
>>
>>25813946

If you're dropping from high enough it would probably be so fast that you wouldn't have a chance to feel a whole lot
>>
>>25813951
>>25813962
Or you know you can just use a nitrogen exit bag and get comfy listening to your favorite song and die peacefully
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.