[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white >tall >thin >workout >get hit on by loads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 76578.jpg (68KB, 561x433px) Image search: [Google]
76578.jpg
68KB, 561x433px
>white
>tall
>thin
>workout
>get hit on by loads of fatties and niggers

Fatties i don't care about, but why is it niggers hit on me? Their own men won't even fuck them.

Why do they think white people would?
>>
It was a cold morning. The steam bellowed from the vent, into the cold air and rain. I decided to have a shower. When I closed my eyes in applying and rinsing the shampoo, I felt something touch my penis. I opened my eyes, risking the wrath of the shampoo suds in my eye, and saw nothing. I closed my eyes again and instantly felt something touch my penis again. The door was locked, so could have been someone fucking with me. This was strange, but also exciting. I closed my eyes and the entity had its way with me and I ejaculated with the force of a hundred supernovas. I do thus every time now, instead of fapping.
>>
>>25812820
Get out of my 4chan you sick perverted scumbag. If I ever saw you on the street I would immediately come over to you and strangle you till your eyeballs popped out of your head.

Now back to OPs thread, you are a normie if any girl hits on you. Leave now
>>
File: 0.jpg (136KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
136KB, 500x750px
>>25812716
There's a sort of paradigm shift

All women of all races except white go after whites
But all the white women go after other races

There's a plot to destroy the white race

Look at pic related
They don't even pertain to the same league.
>>
>>25812716
Because they're confident.
>not wanting a caska tier nigger gf
>>
Good-natured black girls are the best. There's a reason a lot of white and Jewish celebs choose them.

Earthy, warm, innocent, and exotic. Pretty much the connoisseur's choice.
>>
>>25812862
you shut your mouth and don't be mean

my tale is true and you are just an animal
>>
>>25812716
>having standards
back to >>>>>>/b/
>>
>>25812922

You sound like you're from the 19th century.

This is what white men used to say about mulatto / black girls in the 18th, 19th, early 20th centuries in the Caribbean islands. For some reason they stopped and shifted that praise only to gook women.

Why do you think, lad?
>>
>>25812926
I'm an animal? How dare you insult me in that type of disgusting nature. I ran a 32 mile marathon last week I am far from an animal you jealous slimeball.
>>
File: 1452463571115.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452463571115.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>25812991

>tfw everytime I say this I get barely any responses

am I the only one who studied history pertaining to this obsessively?
>>
>>25812991
>>25813043
They're just too ashamed to respond.

Only beta fucks play neo-colonialist game.
>>
>>25812991
I will fuck you. I swear I will fuck you gently and make you cum u fuck head what the fuck do u mean
>>
>>25812922
I'm not into bestality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.