[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any app or website that works like tinder but doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1437473817656.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437473817656.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
Is there any app or website that works like tinder but doesn't require facebook? I am in Europe if that matters.
>>
I'd also like to know.
I deleted failbook 6 years ago
>>
you only need a random account, takes 2 minutes to create and another 2 minutes to upload the pics. done.
You can even use a Chad sounding name
>>
You retards know you can create a fake facebook right? Takes like 2 minutes.
>>
>>25812704
>>25812723
How many pics do i need to upload?

Also does it show if i use tinder on facebook and is it possible that i can get detected by family members or people that know me? I imagine if i put my birthday, address and shit it will show me to them?
>>
>>25812723
but surely the two accounts get linked in some way
>clicks my real robot face
>clicks my Sir Abs Chadalot profile
unless you are suggesting I put my real pictures on facebook too which isn't happening, plus I wouldn't have friends on facebook anyway
>>
>>25812594
badoo
>>
File: best.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
526KB, 593x594px
>>25812738
At least one, at most 6,

but you should have 4-6
>>
File: always getting hit on.jpg (73KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
always getting hit on.jpg
73KB, 600x900px
>>25812772
people can't access the facebook from tinder, bre

the last names stay anonymous also

it was just so you could see if you got friends in common with your match
>>
File: modla.png (545KB, 966x546px) Image search: [Google]
modla.png
545KB, 966x546px
>>25812772
if you're Chadfishing, here's your guy

post results
>>
>>25812851
and you only see matches close to you?
i don't want randoms from tinder knowing my first name desu
>>
>>25812833
Any ideas on what kind of pics i could take to make myself the most presentable if i only have decent phone camera and no friends or interesting activities?
>>
>>25812871
This interests me aswell
>>
>>25812723
not anymore they ask a phone number to verify
>>
>>25812959
Not in Europe
>>
File: script.png (345KB, 587x451px) Image search: [Google]
script.png
345KB, 587x451px
>>25812864
You have a setting with 3 buttons. One is what gender you want to search, one is radius (up to 100 miles or so), one is age range and maybe something else.

The facebook is just for your email address, first name, stuff you've both liked and friend you have in common (and data mining on the tinder side of course, but that doesn't matter to you if you make a new account)

They show you up to 100 girls a day and have some secret elo ranking of people who who you see - if people match you that are popular (get many right swipes) than you get points and are shown more stacy time girls. Or something like that, doesn't matter (fatties are girls too).

If you create a new facebook you can choose any name. if you already have facebook with your name, then there is no way around it.
Nobody will be mad at you if you chose some name and later if you meet say it's actually your second name

>>25812871
Go to the local zoo and have someone post a pic of your before an elephant of lion or whatnot.
Take a pic of you eating, or with friends (smaller than you)
be in the sun
smile
show of physique if you have some

don't look like a rapist and remember girls on tinder all want sex but will pretend forever that there are there to jus meet interesting people. talk to them under this premise because, otherwise they'll never open up
>>
>>25812973
im from france and i can't create a fb account without a phone number.
thanks god i've create a fews account for trolling years ago so i don't care.
>>
>>25813011
As a germanfag i created a fakeaccount two weeks ago only using a fake e-mail.
Maybe facebook is just random with this
>>
>>25813011
ikf I'm happy I have two grandfathered fake accounts, one as Chad one as Stacy
>>
>>25812594
I need the sauce of that picture for scientific reasons!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.