[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ended up fucking a christian girl at work >she blabbered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1143436466.jpg (91KB, 928x756px) Image search: [Google]
1143436466.jpg
91KB, 928x756px
>tfw ended up fucking a christian girl at work
>she blabbered on how she wasn't like other guys and that she was really saving herself for her husband
>had a bit of scotch and before i knew it my cock as in her mouth

I cant stop fucking them, but i'm losing respect for women.
>>
File: 1452735720910.png (390KB, 850x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452735720910.png
390KB, 850x720px
>>25812425
>she blabbered on how she wasn't like other guys
Hmm...
>>
>wasn't like other guys
>>
File: Archer.png (96KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.png
96KB, 300x297px
>Christian girls are different! E-Especially Church goers.
Oh pol, when will you learn.
>>
The fuck is up with this thread? Op fucked a girl who wasn't like other guys and someone thinks this is /pol/
>>
>>25812425
blowjobs != sex fucktard
maybe for men they are
but for women they sure as hell aren't
>>
>>25813231
I think the post implies he fucked her after getting a BJ, here was merely commenting on how eager she was to do it.
>>
>>25813267
>implying he didn't just try to imply that to make it seem worse than it actually was
>>
>>25812425
You do know she remains a virgin even after she does anal right?
>>
>>25813231
if sluts don't want to be called sluts by men, they play by the rules that men set, and that rule is blowjobs being equal to sex
>>
>>25812785
Have you gone on /pol/ before alot of them of have that idea of church girls being different
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.