[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a high harline always a sign of balding? How do you know if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: bals.jpg (23KB, 460x570px) Image search: [Google]
bals.jpg
23KB, 460x570px
Is a high harline always a sign of balding? How do you know if you're balding

If my father didn't go bald that means I won't either right?
>>
>>25812261
Balding begins at age 19 for most men.

The edges of the forehead will regress 3/8 to 1 full inch back. If you don't groom and keep the scalp dry/shower each day you'll be 20% bald by 25
>>
>>25812261
>my father
Hmm, I wonder
>>
Which stage of grief is denial again?
>>
>>25812261
>>25812319
balding is actually more influenced by your mothers genes rather than your fathers. Look at your grandpa on moms side OP.
>>
>>25812261
It could go both ways, it doesn't matter even if your hairline is high, or low. There's guys with high hairlines that don't bald and they are guys with low hairlines that bald. If you're hair is thinning on top regardless, if it's receeding, or not; you'll still lose some hair.

The type of balding that guy has is "semetic" balding which is among Arabs and Jews. Yes, a high hairline like that is prone to balding; you can already see his scalp as is.

Look, it doesn't matter, if you're hairline is high, or low; if you're dad is bald; you'll be bald. If your moms dad is bald; you'll bald...

>>25813331
That plays apart, but if you're father is bald; you have a chance of going bald unless if its delayed until in your 40s to 60s; you'll be fine.

As long as you're not balding in your 20s. Balding in your 40s to 60s is okayish since that person doesn't have much going for his life anyway.
>>
>>25814467
Definitely. My half-brother on mother's side went bald in early 20s and he just shaves his head now. I'm not balding at all and my dad is 60 and he's not bald either so I'm pretty set for now.
>>
I love bald guys, just want to lick their fucking sexy heads. Billy Zane is a prime example.
>>
I had a nasty shed since August but it's been getting kind of better. I feel loads of short prickly hair when I touch my scalp, is this regrowth?
>>
File: 4253425235412.jpg (58KB, 517x223px) Image search: [Google]
4253425235412.jpg
58KB, 517x223px
>>25813331
>tfw both sides of the family keep full heads of hair for their whole lives

cheers gramps
>>
File: 20151220_142733-1.jpg (520KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20151220_142733-1.jpg
520KB, 1080x1080px
How long do I have bots?
>>
>>25815144

Same hairline as me. It's pretty shit because women see low hairlines as attractive.

I got my high hairline from my father and he still has a perfect head of hair at 65 years old. I don't think one relates to the other.
>>
>>25815144

Hop on fin+minox.
>>
>>25812261
baldness is inherited from the y chromosome
>>
>>25812261
high hairline might be a sign.
I naturally have a big forehead/high hairline.
Receding hairline is a sign, if you need, take pictures of your hairline every week for example.
>>
>>25815144
i swear ive seen you on several balding threads
i don't think the answers gonna change
>>
>>25815176
Both my maternal uncles were bald in their 20's, as was my maternal grandfather. My Paternal grandfather was bald, and my father started losing his hair in his late 40's, at the crown. My paternal Uncle had a great head of hair until he died in his 70's. I have a great head of hair at 35. I don't know when this ticking time bomb is going to go off.
>>
File: sdfdsf.jpg (1MB, 2088x2488px) Image search: [Google]
sdfdsf.jpg
1MB, 2088x2488px
>tfw diffuse thinning

this shit is the worst, you can at least style a receding hairline for a couple of more years. You have no chance but to buzz your hair with this shit.
>>
>>25815243
Lot of grey in there lad. Age?
>>
>>25815271

25, stress fucked my hair up man. All men in my maternal family have shitloads of hair even in their 70's. I'm pretty sure stress fucked up my hair. My hair was normal and thick in June-July but started to get fucked up at the end of August. Became lifeless and brittle looking, started seeing my scalp under spotlight at work, vertex and front thinning.
>>
>>25815243
I have that shit and I do buzz my hair with a no-guard razor. It's not an issue if you're tall and have a good head shape.
>>
>>25815395
That's a sign of hope then. If it is stress, this is something you can beat. If it was genetics then you would be fucked.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (97KB, 800x938px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
97KB, 800x938px
>>25815467
>you're tall

I'm 1.80'ish, my head shape is alright I guess.
>>
>>25815496

Well gone to a dermatologist and he said "it's genetic" after taking a 10 second look to it(shitty public hospital). I'm not quite so sure but this is what's happening lately >>25815003 I'm in denial and hope phase right now though my med school room mate said it might be my thyroid fucking me up because I'm constipated as fuck since summer, got even more depressed, started having nasty mood swings and started getting nuclear rage out of nowhere. Gonna have some tests this week to see if it's that. pls b reversible I really liked my hair
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.