[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please give me advice >be me >hang out with friends often

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1449128632176.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1449128632176.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
please give me advice
>be me
>hang out with friends often
>some girls start hanging out with us
>start taking particular interest in one
>first female that I feel like I can be myself around in about a decade
>talking lots
>whatisthisfeeling.jpg
>I start constantly thinking about her, wanting to be around her and wanting her attention and I feel protective of her
>I am literally losing sleep thinking about her
>this could be my first time feeling love
>be with her and another friend. me and friend skate
>hanging out in town at like 4am nobody else around talking
>me and friend start walking her home, friend skates in front
>ask if she would go out with x or y (x and y=friends names)
>waits a few seconds then gives definitive no's for each in form of mentioning dislike able things about each followed by "why" she sounds happy
>I spill my spaghetti pretend I didn't hear it and answer a question my friend just asked me
>whatthefuck.exe
That was 2 days ago
>tomorrow her another grill and some guy friends are meeting at my house, parents out house to my self fuckyes.mp3
>plan on going to beach and then a music festival thing by the beach
>I still don't even know what she thinks about me and tomorrow is the last time I can she her for a while but I dont want this to end I just want to spend my time with her

What the fuck do I do
>>
You're overthinking it anon

Just ask her the fuck out already
Grow some balls you manchild
>>
>>25812202
Your greentext was written pretty poorly.

But anyway, just go for it? What do you have to lose?
>>
>>25812218
What's the matter chad, did stacey kick you to the couch tonight?
>>
OP just don't be yourself.
>>
>>25812228
Couldnt do much better its a dyslexic luckers first green text :^) and fuck it I have nothing to lose
>>
>>25812286
NO don't carelessly fuck it up. NEETs get one shot at love maybe 2 of you're above 5/10

Give more details to these events please
>>
>>25812202
she was happy you asked her about them because she sensed you liked her and she likes you back, go for it and ask her out or tell her you like her and see how she reacts she probably likes you and has shown you in subtle ways youre too oblivious to get
>>
>>25812353
Carelessly? If he fucks it up he'll learn for next time. That's how girls work.

"Carelessly" is what got guys with girl problems there to begin with. They overthink things, they're sensitive, they play out worst case scenario, and ultimately they never go for it. Fuck that.
>>
>>25812269
I woke my cat laughing
>>
>constantly thinking about her

Stop. That's where you fucked up. That's where the pain stems from, mate.

Think about it. If she wouldn't date your friends, how likely is it she would date you?

Get into the mindset that you'll be rejected, tell her how you feel, get rejected, expectations met, nobody's disappointed.
>>
Its a hard place to be cause you can literally care too much about someone. You have to treat them like they're any girl you're interested in fucking, not a potential 'the one.'

I would get her alone somehow. Maybe say lets try the skating over here .. I don't know.

When you're alone talk to her standing front on to her looking her in the eye. 'How tall are you?' measure, 'Whats that necklace?', touch her. Then say give us a kiss when you're close. That's what I'd do.

What I wouldn't do is say 'I have feelings for you..' or do nothing.

You have to do something. If it doesn't work you can walk away head high, you tried. You risked failure.
>>
Im going to sleep keep my thread alive bois big day tomorrow
>>
>>25812202

If you don't ask her, the answer is no.

Do it.
>>
>>25812939
Probably won't happen, but good luck. If it doesn't work out, don't be too bummed, like
>>25812908 said. There will be plenty of other girls if you keep a positive mindset, so don't fall for the "oneitis" meme and don't put pussy on a pedestal like a dumbass.
>>
>>25812202

ask her out, at least that bears the possibility of changing something

if you dont try you autofail, how is it even a question then
>>
There will be an update at around 12.01 nz
>>
tell her you don't want this to end and you just want to spend time with her
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.