[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize elliot was right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1452697169330.jpg (5KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
1452697169330.jpg
5KB, 444x331px
>tfw you realize elliot was right
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822KB, 3300x300px
bump for Elliot Rodger
>>
File: xHTghnY.gif (489KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
xHTghnY.gif
489KB, 499x374px
Elliot please come back immediately ! This twisted world needs the magnificent gentlemen to return
>>
he was just a failed chad

fuck this rich fuck

he thought girls somehow owe him sex
>>
File: anger al pac.gif (2MB, 229x190px) Image search: [Google]
anger al pac.gif
2MB, 229x190px
>>25813020
women DO owe him sex, and they need to give him what they owe.
>>
>>25813094
why do they owe him sex?
>>
>>25813094
he's like a homeless man who randomly kills people because nobody gave him 10 bucks for his next fix
>>
>>25813020
everything elliot has he was given to him for free
>looks
>money
>'inteligence'

girls was the only thing he had to actually go out and get it and he failed at it horribly.
he's just a spoiled fucking brat who thought the whole universe needs to surrender to him
>>
Elliot was fucking right

This guy could have given a girl whatever she wanted,also love and affection but they prefered fucking chads over him
>>
>>25813660
he was a mentally ill spoiled shit

girls have lots of options why would they choose some arrogant guy who never spoke a word in school(his principle said this) over a confident outgoing good looking guy with lots of friends and a ripped body?
his standards were way too high he dreamed of some stacie who would love him for his intelligence etc how fucking delusional can you be?
>>
File: 1427996402478.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1427996402478.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
>>25811807
By the powers vested in me as an ordained Wizard of the Holy Church of the Robotic-Evangelical Ecclesia (REE), I hereby declare anyone who denies the works and piety of our beloved Saint Elliot the Summum Generosum, the first martyr of our holy order, to be a vile heretic and surely a member of the Synagogue of Chad. May that feel when no girlfriend consume all the enemies of our most holy and noble church without mercy or release.
>>
>>25813188
Because he was only half Asian, not an uggo full asian
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.