[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: popeye.jpg (6KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
popeye.jpg
6KB, 187x250px
No older people thread? Older people thread.

Any of you think about the past and remember stupid stuff you did or believed that makes you cringe now when you think of it?
I'll start.
When I was a teen I fell for the meme/propaganda Bush jr. was a bad president.
>>
>>25811706
older people don't save thumbs
fuck off underage
>>
il be 25 in 5 days

see you guys soon
>>
File: 1449209492470.jpg (584KB, 540x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1449209492470.jpg
584KB, 540x1485px
>>25811706
25 in July. I worry for the day I turn 30.
>>
28 in April.
Life is going faster.
Things ain't become better.
I cry every night before sleep.
>>
>>25811722
Don't sweat it, I turn 30 fairly soon here. I was planning to off myself for a few years on my golden birthday a few years back cause I figured if I couldn't turn things around by then why not? I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it gets better, it got a lot worse for me before it started to get better.

>>25811710
>implying older people are tech savvy
Why do you want a big high res photo of a shirtless man anon?
>>
>29 next month
>never even kissed a girl

It honestly doesn't bother me as much as it used to.
>>
26 here

My body a shit and I need to take a poo about 4 times per day, I seem to be gaining weight more faster than ever and I have constant mucus stuck in my throat all the time for no reason, drinking or eating too much sugar makes me dizzy and nauseous and can't handle alcohol anymore. Been to the doctor so it's nothing life threatening, it's just how my body is.

So awesome feeling like an old man who's body's going to shit at this age.
>>
>>25811952
Cheer up anon, if you kissed a girl your age, statistically she probably has herpes by now already.
>>
>>25812103
The proper treatment for herpes and papiloma virus is to zap the warts with laser, burn them off with electricity or liquid nitrogen or scrape them off.

Not much what you can do. Yes herpes is bad, but in the end it is merely piece of DNA contained in a virion particle which enters cells and overwrites the DNA to make the cell replicate the viruses.

The end goal for the virus is to replicate and replicate. If it is harmful, a response like coming up with a cure for it, which will reduce the replication of it. So it needs to be harmless enough to not warrant such response from its hosts.

For example I most likely have wart making HPV in the area of my gooch and anus, and I have never had any sexual or intimate contact with anyone. I probably got it at public restrooms. Shit happens. When my immunity goes weaker and I get warts, it is better to scrape them off and they won't return. Got them scraped off only once.

Yes it is healthy to be aware of all STDs. But one needs to be rational and think about it in broader context, even going to the fundamentals of it.

Some people have warts on their eyelids, and this is herpes. They should get them removed, not only will the number of viruses in their bodies decrease, they will look much better.
>>
>>25811961
You're just eating or drinking the wrong stuff. Change your diet
>>
27 soon. I've said since I was 25 that I'm going to kill myself on my 30th birthday if my life doesn't improve by then because I can't imagine living with this depression and loneliness for another 40 years.

It hasn't.
>>
>36
>sensitive to any fumes, wifi, anything
>Yesterday picked up a lady hitch-hiking
>she stinks
>mentioned how much money she had
>she pulls out wads of cash, two handfuls
>drop her off at her stop
>realise her bf was biker and she's either meth cook or dealer
>maybe my car is meth contaminated now
>spend today cleaning and vacuuming my car
>have headache, more like brain fog
>hopefully all the nasty chemicals will go in time
>wish I were rich so I could crush my car and buy a new one
>>
>>25811845
I think I can make it better for myself. But I'm still behind my peers as it is as far as money/work/hobbies go.
>>
>>25812586
>and I have never had any sexual or intimate contact with anyone
I said old people thread, I didn't specify wizard. What makes you think I'd fall for that line again?
>>25812667
Dude don't pick up hitchhikers. But yeah if she's pulling out wads of cash I'd either think prostitute or drugs, never heard of a female dealer thought they usually they just pull tricks to get drugs.
>>25812683
Not everyone starts off all the same, comparing yourself to peers usually isn't really that great of a measure of stuff anyway people usually like to give off the impression they are doing a lot better than what they really are.
>>
I don't understand why are most of you in bad physical shape. I am 26y and in the best shape of my life, ripped, gym and bicycle riding.

>learned to cook so I eat proper meals
>occasionally indulge in junk food, mostly on weekends after a heavy workout
>skin cleared up, no more acne
>hair strong, beard finally growing properly
>taking beautiful shits in the bathroom one wipe enoug
>don't sweat profusely anymore
>no sign of deppression whatsoever
>didn't sleep during the day since my first week of working out
>sleeping like a baby at night, no more insomnia

The benefits go on and on. Ofcourse it won't change your social skills (I'm still a kissless virgin) but I am happy and content with myself
>>
>>25812930
Hitch-hiking is a nice potential scoring opportunity for me, its hot right now in NZ summer. I don't go to clubs.

Well it would have had to have been drugs, she was older, I realised too late, and her biker bf had been with her for a decade.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.