[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when you realized that 4chan will make you miserable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nd9svjK93C1tezt7xo1_500.png (297KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd9svjK93C1tezt7xo1_500.png
297KB, 421x421px
That feel when you realized that 4chan will make you miserable and Reddit will make you happy.
>>
>>25811254
Then go, and enjoy yourself.

Reddit makes me very mad desu.
>>
File: 1402712832286.jpg (44KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1402712832286.jpg
44KB, 500x492px
>tfw hate coming here
>tfw can't even ban myself because I'd still be able to browse the site, unlike back in the days when bans locked you out completely
>>
Reddit's downvote system is what I dislike the most from it. I got like 20 downvotes one day and I couldn't post anything for the next few days. Fucking SJWs.
>>
Reddit makes me want to kill myself.

Retarded NEET Sheevposters on /tv/ are more creative, insightful, and funny by fucking accident than Reddit type discussions:
>Thread: Here's a pic of my dog wearing a hat lol [imgur]
>Comment: [most obvious possible reference without any attempt to make it unique or add additional joke content to it] +5992 Points
>>Haha! Epic. I get that reference. +894 Points
>>Epic my epic bros :) Haha +582 Points
>>>Epic is my favoret meme ;) +311 Points
>>>>I guess you could say its an EPIC meme :D XDDD +100 Points
>>>>Me too :) +481732752 Points
>>Nice =^) I watch that show too lol :D That show FTW!!!! +844 Points
>>>Another fan of that show I see ;-) Epic taste my epic friend +5782 points

Reddit is what would happen if you aligned normies like harmonic crystals and tuned their completely banal nothing conversation into a perfect mutually sympathetic oscillation.

If you could aim Reddit into space like a giant dish, it would beam this normie deathwave into the ether and psychically strip entire alien worlds of all intelligent thought.
>>
>>25811254
I've been on both.

Both make you hate yourself and others.
>>
>>25811472
Reddit isn't normie. It's closer, but it's still a bunch of fags who don't really fit in.

4chan is for kids who don't have friends.
Reddit is for the friend in the group everyone hates.
>>
Reddit is a site that's engineered for paradigm-reinforcement, which is to say, "popular opinions only." Therefore, if you have popular opinions, Reddit will make you feel warm and popular. The converse is why you're posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>25811254
But 4chan is healthy truth, you won't be babied here. If you want to live a delusional fantasy where nobody has a different opinion ever, feel free to go to Reddit.
>>
>>25811465
you're full of shit. I've gotten literally hundreds of downvotes in the span of hours and I've never been locked out of posting
>>
>>25812827
Maybe it was a board-specific policy. Anyway, Reddit's hypocrites disgust me.
>>
>>25811472
good meme my friend have a le upvote ;^)
>>
>>25811254
>echo chamber
>containment board for youtube-comment and neofag tier normies
>toe the line or your opinion will never see the light of day
>attention whoring and e-reputation galore

it's filth, trash, even compared to r9k.
>>
>>25811472
Only around the normie subs
>>
>>25811472
This so much....people just milking each other's shitty lame comments for upvotes.
>>
>>25811254
That's why I never gave Reddit even one chance.
Maybe I do like suffering, after all...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.