[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you spend friday night >just spent over 3 hours editing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1430734690747.jpg (34KB, 400x445px) Image search: [Google]
1430734690747.jpg
34KB, 400x445px
How did you spend friday night
>just spent over 3 hours editing wikipedia articles about iraqi towns and provinces
>>
Played Hearthstone for 12 hours straight went from rank I had one one break to get a coffee and take a piss.
>>
>>25811247
I was in bed with the flu
>>
>>25811247
That's actually cool. Tonight was Saturday though.
>hung out with qt friend
>got pizza
>walked around, went to chinaman supermarket
>went back to my place, talked in the car
>led to making out
>led to blowjob

Was a pretty good Friday imo
>>
>>25811306
tonight was saturday? damn it
>>
>>25811324
Sorry dude but yeah. It's okay I lose track of the days too. I wish I had a job ;_;
>>
>>25811247
Had korean food and soju with my gf, came back fucked a few times then played dota whist she slept. Pretty average weekend.
>>
I honestly thought I was on /lit/ for a moment I should probably sleep
>>
>spent 13 hours tracking guitars at the studio
>came home and walked the dog
>garage keypad malfunctions, won't open
>locked outside with no phone or keys
>have to kick in the side door to break into my own house

I always knew locks won't really protect you from shit, but it becomes painfully apparent when you figure out how easy it is to bust down a door for the first time. There is literally nothing stopping a burglar from breaking into your home and slitting your throat while you sleep
>>
>>25811247
Friday night I ordered pizza, put on a diaper, drank two beers, watched some tv while browsing the internet, played some computer games, and played my 3DS.
Saturday night I did the exact same thing except that instead of ordering pizza gain I finished off the left over pizza from Friday night.
>>
>>25811380
>There is literally nothing stopping a burglar from breaking into your home and slitting your throat while you sleep

it's called a burglar alarm shit head
>>
>>25812735
>put on a diaper
fetish or incontinence?
>>
>>25811380
>thinking burglars sneak into homes and slit people's throats in their sleep
That would be a cereal killer or a hitman... and you've been watching too many movies.
>>25812767
>thinking a burglar alarm would magically instantly stop a determined intruder.
That would be a firearm...
>>
>>25812843
meh, a bit of both...
Still a bedwetter, and the chances of having an accident greatly increase when I drink alcohol. Also, unlike my bed, my sofa does not have a waterproof mattress protector.
>>
>>25811247
I went to bed at 7pm
>>
File: simplton.jpg (82KB, 427x631px) Image search: [Google]
simplton.jpg
82KB, 427x631px
>>25811247
Fuck off atleast post this shit ON FRIDAY
>>
>got drunk & stoned with a friend
>danced around wasted for 7 am
>no girls involved
>realised how unlovable I am
>strangely peacuf with this
>all I need are drugs, booze and my mates
>>
>>25811278
How did you do this? I always end up tilting due to shitty rng or a dumb misplay and get fed up whenever I try to marathon it.
>>
File: 1450840129914.jpg (132KB, 750x683px) Image search: [Google]
1450840129914.jpg
132KB, 750x683px
>>25813078
Fuck right off faggot
>muh drugs
>muh alcohol

Niggers like you belong in
>>>b
>>>trash
>>>gaschamber

Now you call me straight edge even though i dont have to tell EVERYONE how much cool drugs i do DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
grinding rep on WoW to get Draenor flying
getting drunk alone
fapping
crying myself to sleep
>>
>>25812914
this is why I browse /r9k/
as shitty as my life is, at least I don't wet the bed
>>
>>25811247
I hope it was Anbar province. What did you edit in specific?
>>
>>25813242
meh, it could always be worse. For instance, at least I don't have much of an issue with daytime accidents anymore.

Also, I'm sure there are plenty of things about your life that would make me feel better about mine.
>>
Went out in London with a mate for his birthday. I didn't realise until I got there that it was just going to be him, his girlfriend and me. Kipped in his junk room at his shitty flat then got the train home the next day.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.