[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a good thread >it gets 100+ replies >good feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1444059280236.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1444059280236.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
>make a good thread
>it gets 100+ replies
>good feels and discussion going on
>woman joins, posts her pic
>instantly becomes about her and people trying to get her contact
>any attempt to chase her out is met with claims of misogyny
>discussion and thread die
why do women have to do this?
why do they have to ruin everything that men enjoy?
>>
>>25811126
Yep, been happening a lot more often too. Plus lots of them post vocaroos now.
>>
>>25811126
>why do women have to do this?
>why do they have to ruin everything that men enjoy?

I imagined Carl saying this and had a good laugh.
To answer your question though OP, I guess it is because they are attention whores and they know that all these thirsty betas will forget all about their anti-women views they preach on here the minute they are presented with a vagina.
>>
>>25811198
THAT FRIGGIN' SUCKS
>>
Ignore her. Ignore anyone causing a disturbance.

What was your thread about?
>>
>>25811212
See the problem ends up being people start to ignore post that are trying to keep the thread topic going in favor of the unattainable pussy.
>>
>>25811212
it was a /soc/ thread about lonely people talking and posting feels
some teenage girl came in and posted about how she was so ugly, but now she's a 9/10 and how her bf makes fun of her D's for being too small

instantly had a harem of dudes asking for contact, and any dudes who tried to tell her to fuck off she passive aggressively brushed aside and let the white knights defend her
>>
>>25811250
>posting in trashy /soc/ ever

that's your fault anon
>>
>>25811250
Sounds just like r9k...
>>
>>25811250
this is why 4chan isn't a men's only spaces
men clearly want women here
>>
>>25811287
4chan isn't a hivemind
people want different things
even r9k is split between the people who have been shit on by women and society and want to get over it vs the thirsty beta boys that sit on omegle and vocaroo threads for teen puss

>>25811283
>>25811286
yeah, I get it, but r9k is taken over by "fembots"
other boards wouldn't allow it
seemed like the place to have it
but yeah, like soc always does, the minute a girl shows up, all discussion is gone in favor of contact fagging
>>
>>25811126
>any attempt to chase her out is met with claims of misogyny
this would literally never happen on /r9k/ though. it'd be one woman/man pretending to be a woman shitposting about misogyny at most and the majority would be against them
link a thread like that on the archives if that's the case, loser
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.