[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between a partner that had sex with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 432423_frame_0026.jpg (15KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
432423_frame_0026.jpg
15KB, 475x267px
What's the difference between a partner that had sex with other people before your current relationship, and one who also has sex with other people during your relationship? Why is there perceived such a huge difference between the two situations? Where do you draw the line? What's so intimidating or scary or disguting in knowing that your SO has sex with other people from time to time, while engaged in a relationship with you? Not advocating for one case or the other, just genuinely and dispassionately curious.
>>
Because part of the courtship process for almost every woman is "I pay for shit, act manly and give you a shoulder to cry on, and do things like making decisions that you don't want to and in exchange I get sex and the assurance that any offspring we have are mine". If she's having sex with other people then she's stealing from you since you no longer have that assurance.
>>
>>25811111
This.

Men bring exclusive access to their humanity, their actual personality (which women lack), and resources to a relationship. Women bring exclusive access to their vagina.
>>
File: 1429306637135.jpg (15KB, 274x267px) Image search: [Google]
1429306637135.jpg
15KB, 274x267px
>it's a no-fooly cuck episode
>>
>>25811085
Excellent bait.
>>
>>25811111
nice quints.

but also, it's everything to do with trust and emotions. anyone that is attracted to a woman for the purpose of procreation is necessarily going to feel possessive of them. They're going to want to know that they're loyal to them alone and not sleeping with someone that might impregnate or satisfy them sexually.

sexual satisfaction in one place and financial stability in another will be cause for tension.
>>
>>25811085
I actually don't mind if my gf fucks another guy, as long as I can fuck that guy's ass too or maybe bone his gf
>>
>>25811111
Seriously? Are you even aware of the current year? There's such a thing as paternity tests. Identity of the offspring is no longer a problem. But even if it is, we can talk about serious relationships in which no one is interested to have babies. How do things change?

>>25811135
I'm serious and honest, not baiting. Please don't derail and deride the thread.
>>
>>25811148
>sexual satisfaction in one place and financial stability in another will be cause for tension

I think that's a large part of the reason the marriage rate is plummeting, men are more aware than ever that humans are a socially rather than sexually monogamous species and that extra pair copulation is a very real mating strategy in humans.
>>
>>25811196
>the current year?

Lol. Are you from MPC?
>>
>>25811161
But if you don't get to do any of that, why would it bother you that she's sleeping with other people besides you?
>>
File: 1418184937764.jpg (123KB, 799x734px) Image search: [Google]
1418184937764.jpg
123KB, 799x734px
>>25811196
It isn't 2015 anymore. Your precious liberal culture has no power in current year.
>>
>>25811227
I'm not liberal. I'm a fascist racist sexist 27 y.o. virgin, but I want to understand why I feel the way I feel towards some things.
>>
>>25811217
because she's hogging all the lewd herself without me, we're supposed to do lewd things together
>>
>>25811256
>because she's hogging all the lewd herself without me

OK, and why is that a problem? Do you have something to lose if she's doing that?

>we're supposed to do lewd things together

Are you? According to what law? You DO things together, but she's having some extra action in her free time. Why does that bother you?
>>
>>25811252
If you're asking why you have an instinctive revulsion to a girl cheating on you it's because you're hardwired to want to spread your genes. A girl cheating on you potentially represents resources invested in a child that doesn't carry your genes at all, and no amount of birth control/feminism/current year are going to undo something that is that ubiquitous across species with high levels of parental investment in their offspring.

I know you're baiting but I'm having fun responding.
>>
>>25811359
I'm not baiting for fucks sake. Thanks for responding. I also don't really by the evolutionary drivel. I don't think humans are evolutionary creatures anymore. Civilization burnt a lot of our bridges to nature. Everytime I hear explanations in the form of "survival instinct" or "reproduction of species" I find it embarrassingly over-simplifying. It's pure ideology.
>>
>>25811466
>I don't think humans are evolutionary creatures anymore

Are termites "not nature" because they build hills, or beavers above nature because they build dams, or wolves above nature because they hunt in groups? The distinction of humans from nature is purely based on our own perception of ourselves and evolution is a theory which applies to anything which:

1) Reproduces sexually
2) Reproduces non-randomly
3) Has DNA which replicates imperfectly

Humans are all 3, so they subject to evolution, it's not debatable.
>>
>>25811196
>Identity of the offspring is no longer a problem
>married
>get paternity test
>it's not yours
>still have to pay for the bastard
Are you retarded?
>>
Well I'm not a top Chad. I don't have a giant dick. So chances are if she's having sex with other guys they are better than me and that means I'm getting dumped or at the very least I'm considered the inferior one.
>>
>>25811085

lol cuck get out. Sorry you don't understand fidelity
>>
>>25811196
>serious relationships in which no one is interested to have babies
bit of an oxymoron
>>
>>25811466
>I don't think humans are evolutionary creatures anymore
Ahahaha what the fuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.