[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robot progress

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Any of you actually trying and making progress of getting out of this place? I cut ties with all of my female friends because talking to them just makes me feel more beta and sad. I started lifting and cut calories down to 1200 a day, and i've lost 15 pounds in two weeks. I started learning guitar and I took up programming again so I can try to get a job that actually pays more than minimum wage. It's so bittersweet. It sucks that i'm completely changing my lifestyle but it might pay off in 4 or 5 months. I really hope it's worth it bros.
>>
None of it matters if you don't have the looks. Make up on a pig is still a pig.
>>
>>25810028
Yes. I'm lucky that my face isn't fucked, I'm just a fat cunt. I've lost around 10kg since mid december. When I was younger I used to be way happier, and this is almost completely due to being a lower body fat percentage (12% compared to 18-20% now).
>>
>>25810028
Self improvement is always worthwhile. It gives you pride. That shit is invaluable.
>>
>>25810038
But a pig may become a boar no?
>>
>>25810845
No, boars didn't get cucked into being neutered domestic animals.

Also, you never leave. I managed to finish my degree and become financially independent of my family, still come here to shitpost and wallow in feels like I have for the last several years. The ride never ends.
>>
File: Progress3.jpg (668KB, 2292x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Progress3.jpg
668KB, 2292x1184px
still depressed
>>
I want to get out of here, how did you start? thats always my problem, never can start
>>
>>25810927
Of course you should be depressed, you fat ugly fuck with rat eyes.
>>
>>25810942
Oo rat eyes is a new one
>>
>>25810927
you look like a nice guy tbqhwyf
>>
>whatamidoingwithmylife.jpeg
>block 4chan
>start lifting
>join Spanish courses
>became a kind of /fit/
>on diet
>don't drink even a beer
>fuck nothing happened
>still depressed
>still no gf
>fuck that shit
>/r9k/ again
>don't lift
>dump Spanish courses
>feel happier
>>
>>25810028
u didn't lose 15lbs of fat, more like 4-5lbs. Most of that is water weight i.e cutting salt from diet means you retain less water
>>
>>25810028
getting a girl will not solve your problems mate
>>
File: Justthefacts.jpg (873KB, 984x3368px) Image search: [Google]
Justthefacts.jpg
873KB, 984x3368px
>>25810975
Thanks, racist on the internet though
>>
I just started skateboarding again. Lost alot of weight, made a lot of friends. No girls but im happy and having a lot of fun.
>>
>>25810028
Are you me?

Doing all the same shit.
Cut all ties with ALL old friends and deleted kikebook.

Been lifting like mad at night to 80's music, bought some modular dumbells and have been going at it.

Playing guitar for years but really going at it now

Going into computer science after doing nothing for a long time starting in march.

I believe in you, who believes in me.

We are all gonna make it.
>>
File: 9874536251.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9874536251.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
>>25811062
I believe in you anon. Go for gold.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.