[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>only person actually working
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bernie2016.jpg (716 KB, 1931x1287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie2016.jpg
716 KB, 1931x1287
>only person actually working
>look at my phone
>"Anon, quit slacking off and get back to work!"

>normie does nothing but chat all day
>gets nothing done
>"Great work. Heres a promotion. Keep it up!"

This is why I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>mom has been at the company for the longest time out of anyone currently there
>all of the Stacies bully her
>give her the most fucked up schedule
>even the girl who has only been working there for 3 months has a very nice schedule
>the Stacies kick my mom's chair while she's sitting down
>the Stacies all get each other expensive designer handbags purses and watches and shoes
>give my mom literal $15 crap for the secret Santa
>her father died and she missed work and got put on probation because she missed work
>Stacy misses work because she's hungover, doesn't even notify anyone that she wouldn't come into work
>not even warned
>can't report anyone to HR because HR is one of the Stacies
This is why I'm voting for Bernie sanders
>>
>I'm a complete and utter retard
This is why I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>25809946
Shit, this still happens when you're an older adult? I think I'm going to kill myself soon.
>>
Wait you are really telling me that you can earn money by sitting at computer typing some shit??
What fucking job is that?
What happened with production?
I admire labor workers who produce actual wealth..
>>
>>25809946
your mum is a bitch who can't stand up for herself. If its that bad she should quit and go elsewhere.

>>25810052
It only happens if you allow it to. First time it happens you stand up for yourself and defend yourself and it will never happen again.
>>
>be middleschool self in 7th grade biology class
>whore teacher talks about nothing but her successful husband and how she goes jeans shopping
>as a result of all the bullying become very shy and quiet and never talk in class
>dumb whore starts talking about her piles of jeans again
>class just starts chatting instead of listening to her bullshit
>dumb whore seems to not notice
>try to talk to this girl that I thought could help me resocialize
>as soon as the first word leaves my mouth
>"Oh my god Anon, stop talking! You're always talking. Get out of my class!"
>get detention
>Chads take turns kicking my shit while yelling "shut up anon, you're always talking anon" for the next two periods

Goddamn, middle school is at least 3/4 responsible for my autism.
>>
>>25810471
>If its that bad she should quit and go elsewhere.
Not everyone makes so much money that they can quit jobs willy nilly you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>25810377
Hey grandpa you do realize that this is 4chan and not your AOL online email account, right?
>>
>>25809714
>he thinks Sanders will be able to stop any of this
>>
>>25809946

this is why you don't work in retail when you're 50.
>>
>>25810979
Not retail.

But even if it was that wouldn't be an excuse
>>
>Try to make guacamole at my desk for Sunday Funday
>Use my specially crafted guacabole made in America
>"Anon! Stop slacking and get back to work"

>Chads just talking all day and banging stacies in the bathroom
>"Chad! Well done for your hard work have a promotion."
>This is why I'm voting for Jeb.
>>
>>25811204

what job does she do then?
>>
>>25809946
Holy shit this is painful to read, and how do you know all those details and don't help your mom in any way? At least take/make her a CV put all the details and apply for the same job post at other companies.
Maybe save some money and go to a lawyer tell him every thing and see if there is anything that can be done.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 427530

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.