[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only person actually working >look at my phone >"Anon,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bernie2016.jpg (716KB, 1931x1287px) Image search: [Google]
bernie2016.jpg
716KB, 1931x1287px
>only person actually working
>look at my phone
>"Anon, quit slacking off and get back to work!"

>normie does nothing but chat all day
>gets nothing done
>"Great work. Heres a promotion. Keep it up!"

This is why I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>mom has been at the company for the longest time out of anyone currently there
>all of the Stacies bully her
>give her the most fucked up schedule
>even the girl who has only been working there for 3 months has a very nice schedule
>the Stacies kick my mom's chair while she's sitting down
>the Stacies all get each other expensive designer handbags purses and watches and shoes
>give my mom literal $15 crap for the secret Santa
>her father died and she missed work and got put on probation because she missed work
>Stacy misses work because she's hungover, doesn't even notify anyone that she wouldn't come into work
>not even warned
>can't report anyone to HR because HR is one of the Stacies
This is why I'm voting for Bernie sanders
>>
>I'm a complete and utter retard
This is why I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>25809946
Shit, this still happens when you're an older adult? I think I'm going to kill myself soon.
>>
Wait you are really telling me that you can earn money by sitting at computer typing some shit??
What fucking job is that?
What happened with production?
I admire labor workers who produce actual wealth..
>>
>>25809946
your mum is a bitch who can't stand up for herself. If its that bad she should quit and go elsewhere.

>>25810052
It only happens if you allow it to. First time it happens you stand up for yourself and defend yourself and it will never happen again.
>>
>be middleschool self in 7th grade biology class
>whore teacher talks about nothing but her successful husband and how she goes jeans shopping
>as a result of all the bullying become very shy and quiet and never talk in class
>dumb whore starts talking about her piles of jeans again
>class just starts chatting instead of listening to her bullshit
>dumb whore seems to not notice
>try to talk to this girl that I thought could help me resocialize
>as soon as the first word leaves my mouth
>"Oh my god Anon, stop talking! You're always talking. Get out of my class!"
>get detention
>Chads take turns kicking my shit while yelling "shut up anon, you're always talking anon" for the next two periods

Goddamn, middle school is at least 3/4 responsible for my autism.
>>
>>25810471
>If its that bad she should quit and go elsewhere.
Not everyone makes so much money that they can quit jobs willy nilly you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>25810377
Hey grandpa you do realize that this is 4chan and not your AOL online email account, right?
>>
>>25809714
>he thinks Sanders will be able to stop any of this
>>
>>25809946

this is why you don't work in retail when you're 50.
>>
>>25810979
Not retail.

But even if it was that wouldn't be an excuse
>>
>Try to make guacamole at my desk for Sunday Funday
>Use my specially crafted guacabole made in America
>"Anon! Stop slacking and get back to work"

>Chads just talking all day and banging stacies in the bathroom
>"Chad! Well done for your hard work have a promotion."
>This is why I'm voting for Jeb.
>>
>>25811204

what job does she do then?
>>
>>25809946
Holy shit this is painful to read, and how do you know all those details and don't help your mom in any way? At least take/make her a CV put all the details and apply for the same job post at other companies.
Maybe save some money and go to a lawyer tell him every thing and see if there is anything that can be done.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.