[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots tell me ur opinions about this? >be me 20 y old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: osz___size__.jpg (23KB, 240x456px) Image search: [Google]
osz___size__.jpg
23KB, 240x456px
Hey robots tell me ur opinions about this?
>be me 20 y old 5'7 manlet 105 lbs ugly big lips eyebags awkward as fuck ba posture etc etc
>make badoo accout3 days ago cuz tinder isnt so popular in my country
>obviously fake profile with pic related as my pic, hes 18 some random dude from fb
>make him 5'8 for the sweet irony
>interested in dogs and sports, looking for dtf girls and not so much for a relationship
>been on it 10 hours a days 3 days ago, today 14
>have 3 girls dtf on 2-3 weeks, one in 5 days, a fat chick cheating on her traveling husband tomorrow, a
>>
>>25809699
Cont.
>a fat chick cheating on her traveling husband tomorrow (she got the most kinky, very adamant to the idea of getting fucked) a 18 chubby qt virginity in 3 days, and relationship talking with a average girl and a stacey
obviously I aint gonna show myself i'll just block em but damn this is how it feels, i'd fuck them all desu and the talking oh man so lobg since I talked so much, im trying to stop this shit but it feels so good and worse of all im not doing anything for my body to look like this mini chad. Start lifting bros, I honestly dont know what else to say...
>>
File: IMG-20160117-WA0016.jpg (100KB, 972x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160117-WA0016.jpg
100KB, 972x1296px
Come feel with me feelow robots i cant be the only that has done this kind of shit. Makes me feel good to socialize and get some qts begging for more dick pics but so bad at the same time, make yourselves better guys it cant be that hard, specially if u are a neet it must be like an hour max a day
>pic related 20 year old ho wanting to cheat on her traveling husband tomorrow, i'd still fuck that shit
>>
File: 1431798714908.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1431798714908.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>25809699
wait so girls are actually dtf with 18 yr old twink manlets?
>>
>>25810077
Ye familia, im from argentina actually (inb4 le white nigger falklands are british xd) the average height for a male here is 5' 8 and most chicks arent so pickish cuz most boys are fucking niggers
>>
>>25810134
do you have any more pictures like >>25809928?
>>
>>25810165
I have but im on a phone and it keeps fucking resetting everytime I try to attach a pic, wrote like 2 descriptions with pics of some qts and it keeps fucking my shit up
>>
>>25810230
post them famygdala
>>
>>25810264
I keep trying but my phone keeps cucking me, here are some of her pics mind u she looks like a chinese nigger mix but i'd still fuck her, fucking bitch telling me to fuck her without condom and cuck her travelling husband every two weeks
>>
https://mus1.badoo.com/en/chat?uid=1352234684&visitSrc=&z=4wsu05
Her profile
>>
>>25810435
Ne seri
>>
File: osz___size__-1.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
osz___size__-1.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
Bump
Told this stoner chick to hook me up with some weed and later crash at my place and get drunk n stoned, she was cool af,we were supposed to go earlier today to get the weed, but i didnt talk to her. If i had this chance 4 years ago when I wasnt such a creep looking skeleton, now I cant do any drug besides benzos or my vision gets fucked baka
>>
look at this zayn malik lookin ass nigga
>>
File: osz___size__-2.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
osz___size__-2.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
>>25811396
Ikr and he gettin pussy here n there, I was thinking of telling the dude what im doing with his photo and tell him about the pussies he has available, but I guess hes already drowning on it.
Anyways talkedbto this quality waifu material for a couple hours,very friendly, we got flirty here n there but didnt try to get nudes (my bad). Talked about how we both had our hearts broken in the past and other stuff, would date only to get cucked later/10
>>
File: osz___size__-3.jpg (22KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
osz___size__-3.jpg
22KB, 240x320px
And this one was the first or second girl I talked too, cant remember well, some sweet talk here and there and agreed to come to my place this thursday after her exams. I dont think I would bang this one desu I like them with more meat and less niggerer 4 out of 10 for me
>>
File: osz___size__-4.jpg (17KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
osz___size__-4.jpg
17KB, 240x240px
Now this one stole my heart as gay as that sounds, very nice to talk to didnt try to get nudes, talked about her school things and my made up military exams shit. She looks uglier on other pics without makeup and got a kinda flabby stomach, still would date her, she made me feel comfy for some reason...
>>
File: osz___size__-6.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
osz___size__-6.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
The last bump from me, nobody joined my pleb feels thread :(
So told this one to hangout last night, told her how I would fuck her and wouldnt let her go and told me she was a dom trans (lol) demanded a pic of cute boipucci but got a full body clothed pic that I cant find now, looked very cute on that one. She then admitted she's a virgin and asked me how to have sex, does it hurts, also told me she never masturbated, now I dont fall for that shit she's 18 ffs. Anyway she told me she's up to it 2 or 3 days from now on, obviously I'll furiously masturbate to the thought of taking this short curvy bitch v card some other day
Anyways thats it from me, Im not bluffing or showing off muh social skillz, but trying to get you robots to get fit so u can bang some pussy before its too late, I'll try too...have a nice one
>>
>>25811885
Forgot to mention all these bitches are between 18 and 22 even tho some of them look like tired old ladies. Have a nice one!
>>
>>25811532
Moar pics of this semen demon?
>>
Omg this whole bread (get it!?!) Is so le ebin xddd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.