[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go gym >Work out >Drenched in sweat >Go home >Change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 45326456.jpg (41KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
45326456.jpg
41KB, 480x353px
>Go gym
>Work out
>Drenched in sweat
>Go home
>Change my shirt, dry my self.
>Put my feet in the bathtub and give them a rinse (quick one)
>Don't have a shower

Why do people take showers? are people really that disgusting and reek like shit just because they did a little exercise? I smell like nothing more but my body-wash even after lifting weights for 1.5 hours in 86F.
>>
>>25809603
Maybe you're just used to the way you smell. And you probably smell bad.
>>
>>25809618
Nope, was with family and was even hugged by a few women i know from work. I smell fine.
>>
>>25809618
This.

OP have you not seen the febreeze "nose-blind" commercials? It's fucking true as shit, you probably smell like death you nasty fuck. That sweat bacteria won't get rid of itself
>>
>>25809603
I used to be like you until everyone around me started commenting on my smell. I mean everyone from complete strangers to people I knew well.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33KB, 300x266px
>>25809651
>>25809652
Good try; see >>25809635

I've even gone 3 days without a shower and worked out, only to be hugged by some female i know and to be told my "cologne smelled great".

Which was an Adidas one and it was aftershave and i used very little.
>>
File: 1440449539346.jpg (14KB, 482x356px) Image search: [Google]
1440449539346.jpg
14KB, 482x356px
>>25809603
Just make sure to get your pits, your balls, and your butthole and crack with soap and water.

Those are the only real offenders, IMHO.
>>
>>25809675

So you use aftershave to mask your stench and whine about people who actually shower and keep their body clean. You're just dirty man.
>>
>>25809675
I guarantee if they were unknowingly recorded "complimenting" you, anybody could tell you can't pick up on their social cues

>3 days without a shower while working out

How delusional can you be?
>>
>>25809703
Good try, better luck at mixing my words up some more. Sorry you smell like literal shit just because you walked 1 mile at snail pace.

>tfw can not shower or 3 days
>work out
>sweat
>wear the same briefs
>yet still be told i smell great 2 hours after applying aftershave

>>25809721

Sorry lad, not all of us are fat, or stink like shit, nor do all of us consume soda drinks.

Must be all the water.
>>
>>25809736
Project more m8. You must be bald or there's no way you could go more than a day without showering because your hair would be disgusting after your first "drenched" workout
>>
>>25809790
Not your "m8" and there's no need to project when it seems to be true. Look at yourself you smelly fat blob getting angry that someone doesn't smell like literal shit like yourself because he didn't shower.

Also my hair is sweaty as fuck after working out yet still smells like shampoo. Jealous?
>>
You smell like body wash because you showered you fucking pleb
>just because you "smell good" doesn't mean you are clean you disgusting fucker
>not enjoying showering
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 960x539px
>>25809815
>this entire post

You got me good anon
>>
>>25809603
I feel disgusting after a work out but I'm not you I don't do the 30 minute machine circuit at planet fitness
>>
>>25809863
because spending your entire time at the gym doing squats with no weights and only the bar is any better.

Good try.
>>
>>25809842
>pulling out the lmao reddit bait meme pictures

Nice one kid, go to the doctor and get checked for that disgusting stench you emit.
>>
>>25810026
Well the dick stench usually goes away after I take a small squirt of old spice bodywash to the dick, so that's not necessary
>>
I literally work in a vet office and fuck dead dog corpses and haven't showered in over a month. The only thing I do is on Wednesday I slap a little rose water on my paunch and belly button. Every girl I hugged has said I have a "fresh scent" and anyone who showers is simply wasting their time.
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
>>25810182
Breddy gud anon
>>
>>25809603
I don't know about this fascination with smells

but I do know that showers feel great

ESPECIALLY AFTER A GOOD WORKOUT

>avoiding some top tier comfy to prove a point?

i feel sorry for OP

doesnt enjoy showers lol
>>
>>25809635
Some women know guys stink and don't mind hugging them.

Source: I work in a warehouse in 90F degree heat sometimes. I tell my female coworkers when they give me a hug that I'm smelly and sweaty and they said they don't care.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.