[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another day another /mbti/ thread Is the most robot type IN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 31

Another day another /mbti/ thread

Is the most robot type INTP or INTJ?
Vote:
http://strawpoll.me/6562542
>>
What is the best way to determine your MBTI type? I have taken a couple of tests and gotten INFJ both times. However, the last time I could just as easily have been INTJ
>>
>>25809344
you've got to do some introspection, do you like to make decisions based on reason or your feelings? think of the last time you made a notable decision, what was the deciding factor?
if you're not sure or think both are true that's fine, it's not a perfect system and people tend to not evenly fit into one type all the time
>>
ISTP, I'll cyberbully anyone that disagrees
>>
>>25809521
i tested nearly 50/50 on S and N
>>
File: 1446521622086.png (48KB, 565x550px) Image search: [Google]
1446521622086.png
48KB, 565x550px
God this image reflects the masturbational horoscopey nature of this stupid personality classification so well.

If these were even accurate ways to depict such a complex thing as personality and if they applied to things that techincally aren't human, Data is extroverted as living hell.
>>
>>25809670
The MBTI is based on Jung's work, so it's not quite as bad as you claim. Seriously, read a bit about his theories of psychological type. It's interesting at the very least.
>>
>>25809344
>i got the same result twice but i really want to get the cool result
>>
File: 1446522054741.png (274KB, 498x532px) Image search: [Google]
1446522054741.png
274KB, 498x532px
>>25809724
Dude it's nearly a century old and based off of psychological "sciences" before proper neurology even existed. Literally the horoscope of psychology. You might as well break out the astrological chart and start making predictions about your personality traits based off of the month you were born in, it's equally scientific.
>>
>all these INTJs
what the fuck, I thought INTP was the true robot type.
>>
>>25809833
It is, people are just voting off what they see in the picture
>>
File: 1442384574198.png (438KB, 2550x2009px) Image search: [Google]
1442384574198.png
438KB, 2550x2009px
>>25809833
INTP and INTJ are what everyone who's narcissistic gets in these internet personality tests.

If these things even made any sense, which they aren't accurate as to how personalities work at all. /r9k/ would be extremely introverted, extremely sensitive, extremely /FEEL/ing, and extremely judgemental. Every single post in every single thread reflects these traits. Quit lying to yourself you fucks. If you want to pretend this shit even makes sense, you're all ISFJs.
>>
>>25808955
ENTP master race coming through
>>
>>25808955
>tfw you realize ENTP AND ENTJS are the rulers and the masterrace
>>
>>25809884
That's not even how the mbti works
>>
>>25791889
INTJ is the most euphoric personality type, which is also why it has the most votes here by far
>>
>>25809804
WHO /SCORPIO/ HERE
>>
>>25809904
Wassup senpai
>>
>>25809921
the fact that it's vague enough for you to spout bullshit like this is exactly why it's comparable to a horoscope.

Look up the descriptions of all of the personality types, and count how many apply to you.
>>
>>25809930
Literally the sissy zodiac
The only good ones are libra, aquarius and leo
>>
File: entp-personality-type-header.png (157KB, 2106x630px) Image search: [Google]
entp-personality-type-header.png
157KB, 2106x630px
>>25809938
Feels good to be in charge around here
>>
>>25809980
It's difficult being the /GOD/ personality sometimes
>>
File: FutureTrunks.png (310KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
FutureTrunks.png
310KB, 576x432px
>>25808955
Infj here. Being a infj male is suffering wish I was more like a intj.
>>
>>25809955
Pisces is kind of cool too
>>
>>25810024
Monkey
>>
>>25810044
Pisces kindagood race represent

>tfw pisces always the lamest horoscope, but you feel kinda good about it anyways
>>
>>25809833
>>all these INTJs
it might also be INTP's not knowing what the MBTI is, its seems that INTJ's really like reading up on it etc
>>
File: wojak.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13KB, 633x758px
What do you guys think of ISFPs?

are they robots?
>>
File: 1269629996552.jpg (26KB, 508x415px) Image search: [Google]
1269629996552.jpg
26KB, 508x415px
>>25810198
>>25810044
>>25809955
>>25809930
>TFW you're a gemini, and hating geminis is super common
>TFW you don't care, because it's obviously the best sign
>>
File: image.jpg (650KB, 1205x1966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650KB, 1205x1966px
>/r9k/ is 90% Elliot Rodgers
>>
File: bugs.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>the MBTI meme still exists
Don't even try to sell me the "it's just for fun" crap, you people wouldn't keep bringing it up if you didn't actually hold stock in it. Holy shit.
>>
>>25809949

remain silent, you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>25810831
How inconvenient for you that mbti holds merit. Why won't reality comply with your beliefs?
>>
File: human voice.png (231KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
human voice.png
231KB, 500x281px
INTJ reporting in. I have no reason left to live.
>>
>>25810814
I find it hard to believe that someone as effeminate as elliot was a T
>>
>>25810814
ISTJ master race reporting
>>
>>25810870
What merit does it hold?
>>
>>25810814
>tfw get ISTJ

I AM THE LAW
>>
These results are fucking crazy. Seriously all INTJ or P?

Apparently rare INFP reporting in
>>
>>25810913
It's not quite that simple. Look at the intj function stack. He uses Introverted feeling as well which is more associated with identity and fabulousness.
>>
am i the only one part of the

E N T P
N
T
P

masterrace
>>
>>25811096
S H O O N O R M I E S H O O
H O O O R M I E S H O O
O O R M I E A H O O
O M I E S H O O
I E S H O O
E S H O O
S H O O
H O O
O O
O
>>
>>25811180
>not being a normie for the sole purpose of shitting on normies
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 1000x1161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 1000x1161px
Istp here with anti social personality disorder. I'm here to beat up nerds and infps.
>>
>INFP
>Suffering every day
>no one cares
And the feels start coming
And they don't stop coming
Try not to cry but I feel the tears running
Doesn't make sense to be a wage slave
Normies having fun, I rot in a cave
So little to do, so little to see
So what's wrong with being a KV
I'll never know 'cause I won't go
I'll never shine 'cause I don't glow
>>
>>25811223
>Istp
>personality disorder
>implying you had a personality to begin with
get back to work you apathetic drone.
>>
File: 1402513367950.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1402513367950.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>25808955
>tfw ISTP
>perfect /pol/ type
>/pol/ doesn't reply to me because of my slav flag

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 550x750px
>>25811390
Oh look I found a nerd. Is that you Elliot?
>>
>>25810814
Elon Musk is an INTJ
>>
>>25811440
good one man. I've been properly rekt.
>>
>>25811443
>he stutters so that means hes introverted
nope, hes an ENTx.
>>
File: u can't trick me hans.jpg (32KB, 355x530px) Image search: [Google]
u can't trick me hans.jpg
32KB, 355x530px
>>25810814
ISTP masterrace reporting in.
ashdkjhaf
>>
I go trough the same social situations over and over again and try to estimate all of the possible messages people might get from my speech if they misinterpretate it. Then I manage to convince myself and freak out that the person I was talking to now holds some negative assumption about me or are mad forever based on a misinterpretation they made themselves.

I'm completely aware that it is pointless to belive my own conclusions on what people might think about me, but the problem with all this is that I don't have to do this myself. I might arrive to a conclusion without realizing I'm thinking or stressing over about something. The conclusion might even catch me off guard that there is no time for me to try to judge if it's true or not, because it seems crystal clear and justified.

And what could be more justified in this world than somebody hating you just for being yourself?
>>
INFP here. Took the test a couple days ago and got ESTP but I think its because I was feeling especially social that day. I've gotten INFP for at least a year now so I stick with that.
>>
>>25808955

INTP here. I honestly don't believe non-NTs are even conscious in any sense I'd recognize. They seem to be meat machines controlled by the a combination of social conformity and the tyranny of genetics. Only intuitive thinkers have the capacity for both creative flexibility and incisive, analytical logic.
>>
File: 1390589879461.gif (768KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1390589879461.gif
768KB, 500x340px
>>25811481
>>25809521
>>mfw only can feel when i'm making something
>>mfw when honesty destroys my relationships

dunno if this applies to other istp people but w/e
>>
>>25811500
nah, I've seen some pretty dumb NTs. Like you, I just don't think that the majority of the population is self-aware. They're on autopilot, driven by hedonism.
>>
/WHO LITERALLY CANCER HERE/
>>25809930
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 706x973px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 706x973px
>>25811500
You are truly supreme.
>>
>>25811602
Hello, ESFJ.
>>
>>25811567
You're saying it like it's a bad thing. To be on autopilot. I think it's pretty great to be honest. I think that's the way people are designed to be. When people think, they're trying to make a model of the world surrounding them in their heads. But given the complexity of the world, that model is bound to be incomplete or even outright invalid. What a typical person who lives on autopilot does? They judge things by whether they feel good, that's the only measure they have. They don't think about things, they're simply reacting to stimuli. But their reactions aren't conscious, they're are using the "premade" reactions that people have always had.

I don't how see how it's bad. I think I used to be kinda like that. Then I foolishly tried to seek the truth. I tried to override these natural autopilot instincts and tried to look at everything objectively(fedora I know) and always look for the truth no matter how uncomfortable it was. Obviously this lead to me being considered edgy by people. Well now I've pretty much destroyed this natural autopilot, only way it sort of works is when I get very drunk. And I sure wish I could go back to the autopilot. So once again, I don't think being on autopilot is bad.
>>
>>25811484
Just passing on through while I have a minute or two.

I do a similar thing, but without such dreadful results you're getting. I analyze every damn second of nearly every social interaction. I go through every facet I can, as thoroughly as is feasible. After all, I'm still engaged in conversation or other social interaction while I'm doing this.

However, where we differ is this; you seem to be attempting to use reason, but failing and instead relying upon emotion for your conclusions.

It is likely that neither of us could (or maybe even should, I find this tendency to be a huge social advantage, if harnessed properly) completely or even mostly shut off our minds and just "go with it"

You're going to have to develop a mental framework preventing yourself from jumping to likely erroneous and certainly harmful (even if they turn out to be true!) conclusions. I've not got the expertise nor the time to tell you how to do that.

If it helps, I'm 24 and have figured out quite a lot of procedures and mental framework to work alongside my natural tendencies; instead of attempting to mold myself into something ideal from the ground up.

Tell me what you think if you would like, or ask a question or to. I'll come back to the thread when I have a moment.
>>
File: Hero.jpg (67KB, 588x378px) Image search: [Google]
Hero.jpg
67KB, 588x378px
>>25811673
The Overman dismisses all external authority, cleaves to no system of morality. Only those with the Will and strength to resist social conformity and step fearlessly into the nihilist Abyss with absolute faith that it's possible to build wings while falling can manifest the Overman and breathe life into the flame of the divine within us. Otherwise you're nothing but untermensch, a helpless pawn at the mercy of external forces.
>>
Thread is now /autism/ with all the supreme NTs. Better abandon ship .
>>
>>25811731
That's nice and all, but in reality that's not doable. For me anyways, but then again I'm just not ubermensch(who the fuck even says "overman"). If I was I wouldn't be having problems like this. It just kills me to pretend things for the sake of functioning in society knowing that the truth is somewhere else. My integrity is too far gone. I guess I'll be one of the fucks who never could grow wings. I wish I never gave in to this.
>>
Why are these tests so hard to take
16personalities: ISTP
25quiz: INTJ
similarminds: ESFP
Am I autistic?
>>
>>25811694
Thanks for the great response.

>You're going to have to develop a mental framework preventing yourself from jumping to likely erroneous and certainly harmful (even if they turn out to be true!) conclusions. I've not got the expertise nor the time to tell you how to do that.

Allready working on that, this is not a big problem by any means, but it is something that happens ocasionally. The bigger problem with all this is that I feel like it's somehow okay for people to hate me. Why? I don't know, but most people seem to act like that anyway.

The whole point of me really posting this thing was to see if anyone could spot my type based on this.
>>
File: 1078894-paladin.jpg (32KB, 489x640px) Image search: [Google]
1078894-paladin.jpg
32KB, 489x640px
>>25811791
The amazing thing about the Will to Power is that it's inherent in every single human being. There is no one so low, so stupid, so degraded that the person lacks the capacity to throw off the chains of conformity and rise to greatness.

I've spent my whole life marching to a different drummer. In the beginning they said I was a "dork" or "nerd". When I got older, they shook their heads and said I was "lazy" or "crazy" or "out of touch." But when I remained true to my vision of myself and the world, and began to see successes against the temporal rulers of the world, they started to call me "dangerous" and "mentally unwell" and "criminal".

Feels good, man.

There's nothing special about me. I'm not smarter or better looking or more talented than you. I just decided very early in my life that I didn't care what anyone else thought and that failing my own self hurt more enduring the scorn and mocking laughter of others. It's never too late, anon. You can rise from your knees at any time if you can dig down and find the hot cinders of courage still smoldering in your heart.
>>
>>25811966
Point is, I do not see the greatness. Only way you can completely ignore conformity is if you have nothing to lose. If you have anything at all you care about, you can(and will) be manipulated into conformity. And to get into a position where you don't have anything to lose. That seems nearly damn impossible.
>>
>>25808955
For years I consistently got INTJ

Now I consistently get INTP

That's a good thing right?
>>
File: perstype.png (64KB, 883x585px) Image search: [Google]
perstype.png
64KB, 883x585px
>get this in a test
>don't even know how to feel
>>
>>25812067
Well, the way I did it was giving everything away. I took my front door off its hinges so I couldn't close it and walked through the neighbourhood, telling everyone to come and shop through my apartment until it was completely empty. Then I got a tent and a backpack and spent a year homeless, just travelling. That was 25 years ago. Since then, I haven't owned anything I couldn't fit in a backpack: no house, no car, no investments, no insurance, no furniture that I didn't get from a trash pile, no haircuts, no family, no children, no close friends, not even a pet or a houseplant. Nothing that can be used against me. I live tucked up inside myself, completely free and with no way for the world to get leverage on me.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>25811966
sounds more serial killer like than motivational 2bh
>>
>>25811960
I've not got very much faith in this sort of typing thing. I have been considered INTJ when I was quite younger, but generally end up with INFJ more recently.

No problem, by the way. Posting these things helps me too, you know? Symbiotic relationship. I'm not a selfless servant!

Here's what I'll say about it. You've got an advantage over nearly everyone around you, if you develop proper mental procedures to accomodate yourself.

Your advantage is that, like many others here, you think nearly all the damn time. Yes? You're constantly rubbing those brain cells together that some, or even most people don't HAVE, much less USE!

Of course such an active piece of grey stuff can be a real detriment, as well.

Anyway, I sure do wish I had more time to converse with you. Gotta wrap up this third shift here.

As long as you're working on it, I am extremely pleased.

Good luck, homie. And try to wish me the same, yeah?
>>
>>25812134
>89% turbulent
>57% feeling
Betamax detected.
>>
>>25812123
u dun goofed m8
INTJ is definetly superior to INTP in almost every aspect
>>
>>25812139
Wow. If that's really true then you did it. You're free. I've been thinking about doing something similar like you. My plan was to get some money and just get lost. Run away and live in some secluded area, somewhere in Russia with very low population density. I mean I would probably die fast, but I feel strangled among people. I feel constrained. I want to be free. Like you.

Obviously I can't mention this to people, few times I did they started questioning my mental well-being.
>>
>>25812158
>you think nearly all the damn time. Yes?
Yes, almost involuntarily even.

What a pleasant person. Good luck indeed.
>>
File: 1439287938548.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439287938548.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
mbti is for fucking morons and normalfaggots
>>
>>25812196
The way I started was by throwing away everything I considered "irreplacable." I had my comic book collection and a pin collection that was worth thousands. I had photo albums from my childhood and old photos of my parents and grandparents and great-grandparents. I had old school yearbooks, old diaries, old books of newspaper clippings and so on. I was moving, looked at all those boxes of stuff that I'd been carrying around with me, always worried about losing them in a fire or having them stolen or something, and decided because I could physically survive without them. I threw it all in the trash. It felt horrible when I did it, but the relief I felt when it was all gone was incredible. You don't realize how much of that garbage you're carrying on your back everywhere you go until you let it go.

After that, everything else was easy. It was just a series of incremental steps as I let the weight of the world slip away.

And I think you'll find that "the woods" is no longer the place people go to test themselves against the world. Today, the truest challenge is living in the thick of humanity and throwing ourselves into their midst while defying all comers.
>>
>>25811332
This desu

INFP here.
I suffered for so long I dried up and lost the ability to cry. Since them I'm only suffering day after day.
There was a time when I was ENFP (I was just more extroverted) and that time hurt the most but gave me some social skills.
They're useless since I am never going to get social again desu.

Fuck humans I love them but they only hurt me
>>
>>25812267
What about people around you? Were you a total NEET with no friends before you started doing this? Or family? I imagine if I just started doing what you're doing, I'd get sedated and thrown into a psych ward eventually. I'm really asking about the practical things, not trying to be a cunt.

Also how do you survive? How do you get food, etc. I imagine if I ran away into the woods somewhere in the spring I would have the whole year to get enough to supplies to hopefully get through winter. I can fish and all, not a 100% /out/doorsman but pretty crafty. But as I said, that's talking about the woods, I take it you don't live in seclusion.
>>
>>25812267
Have you read any religious doctrine?
I also think we talked in another thread; I was the guy who explained that people who love things are still powerful, because more often than not they can stand back up after losing everything.
>>
>>25812237
>implying normies don't prefer to use some pseudo-science like astrology
>>
>>25812376
Actually I'm the guy who this guy has been replying to. And I think I said something yesterday talking about how people who have nothing to lose are the only strong ones. Did you by any chance mean that? I had to go to sleep after writing that post.
>>
File: evolvedovertime.png (502KB, 1017x1022px) Image search: [Google]
evolvedovertime.png
502KB, 1017x1022px
Is it possible to be a mesh of multiple personalities at once? I am VERY introspective but recently I've been wanting to share everything. I'm very interested in people; a lot of my personality aligns with INFJ, but I've become far more analytical and objective, and a lot of the weaknesses inherent in the INFJ personality literally don't exist, and in fact exist in the opposite way.

I'm more in line with ENTP, except without being very good socially, trying to improve that in order to express myself. But I'm STILL too considerate of other peoples' feelings, and try finding many many many ways to empathize/ relate, while at the same time trying to guide them into an objective point of view. This is extremely hard.
>>
All I know is I'm INTJ and the most pathetic loser in most threads here.

TP's are bro's but we the king. And everyone who's extroverted here please kill yourselves.
>>
>>25812415
I was not the one that said that; I actually tried to counter this argument. I was the one who used the grey desert and shovel analogy.

He exclaimed that being able to abandon any notion of responsibility or belongingness in that setting is the only true way to freedom. To me, this really just seems like the first third of his introspective journey, because I used to think exactly like this.

After unhitching myself from everything important (becoming truly free) I found some cornerstones/ fundamental truths that gave me some kind of like, idea of peace. Despite trying to unhitch myself from even the "beauty of this universe"
>>
>>25812360
I make do. I work odd jobs or I collect welfare or I learn handicrafts. These days I do tarot readings on the street at a little portable table. I organized a sort of hobo museum in a century-old factory, and now I live in the bare, unfinished concrete basement as caretaker. I'm constantly reinventing myself and increasing my skill set. I have professional level skills in probably two dozen different fields now; I'm a published author, I've hosted two radio shows, ran for public office, and there's a Wikipedia article about me. I'm often in the national media.

Once you let go, you'll find all kinds of doors open for you. If I'm short on cash, I dumpster dive behind restaurant chains for food. I make my own furniture from scrap lumber and shipping pallets. I patch my clothes when they wear out. I invent my own fashion styles according to whatever I happen to feel like wearing any particular year and often find myself becoming trendy entirely by accident; this year I'm apparently a "lumbersexual hipster."

Once you sacrifice routine, you can dance your way across the tightrope of life without worry, since balancing is so much easier without all that weight on your shoulders.

>>25812376
>>25812415
I've studied a lot of philosophy, mostly the romantics and existentialists, from Kant and Schopenhauer to Thoreau and Nietzsche, but also Eastern philosophies, which I find synergize well. I'm also a mystic, so I've studied esotericism and a lot of shamanic traditions.
>>
>>25812482
You sound like a crazy guy making shit up tb h
>>
>>25812524
I out myself here all the time. Most people know who I am. The problem is, every time I talk about my life here I'm called a liar. If I post links to my Wikipedia article or newspaper articles about me, I'm accused of being an egomaniac trying to impress a bunch of teenyboppers on a Bulgarian sheep-herding web forum.
>>
>>25808955
Have to say INTP. INTJ robots are more irritating though
What would you say were the most normie and/or Chad types

ENFP here, guess you machined don't like me?
>>
>>25808955
orriginel comment
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-17-03-49-43.png (65KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-17-03-49-43.png
65KB, 540x960px
Am I based?
>>
>>25812669

N'ah, you're an internet autist.
>>
>>25808955
ISTJ
Introvert(66%) Sensing(3%) Thinking(38%) Judging(9%)
You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (66%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (3%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)

Every time I've done this test I've gotten either INTP or INTJ (Without fail, over the past five, maybe six years)
>>
File: _Pepenality Chart.png (634KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
_Pepenality Chart.png
634KB, 1024x1022px
here's the chart that shows how you think others see you
>>
>>25812709
Because you appear to have marginal or no (3%) preference of Sensing over Intuition, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
ISTJ and INTJ.
>>
>>25812711
>tfw entps keep getting compared to satan
thats not fair. I only collect souls on the weekends.
>>
>>25812711

Being INTP is suffering.
>>
>>25812394
MBTI is also pseudoscience.
>>
>>25808955
Data isn't a fucking introvert at all.
>>
>>25812394
Irrronnny!
There are lots of r's because I'm actually holding the "r" sound.
>>
>>25808955
what even is this INTJ and INTP shit?
Im guessing it has something to do with personality but what does all of this mean?
>>
>>25813015
I believe the meme is
INTJ = introverted asshole
INTP = useless introvert
>>
>>25813015

See >>25810814
It's the best and most objectively correct explanation of types
>>
>tfw INTJ with high emotional IQ and decent social skills.

Sometimes it's hard being this master race.
>>
>>25809344
is 16 personalities a good site? I did the test about 4 times and got INTJ. I'm not, however, robotic or arrogant as the description of INTJ says.
>>
>>25812839
No, it only classifies you by your characteristics. You actually have to answer questions and it choses your type based on that. Astrology is pseudoscience because it throws out very general statements that are true for about 97% of the population and the people who read it belieeve it because it applies to them, but only because it is such a broad statement. Same goes for horoscopes etc.
>>
File: test.jpg (262KB, 2744x904px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
262KB, 2744x904px
Retake a test you took and post the results. 2 years between these.
>>
>>25813886
It is pseudoscience. It's often presented as scientific when it's not. That's what a pseudoscience is.
>>
INTJ m8 as only true robots are
>>
>>25809955
>tfw libra
>tfw best girl I dated was a scorpio
>>
>>25813979
>On the question whether MBTI is pseudoscience, which would mean that the theory has absolute no empirical validity, the definitive answer is:no. Several studies linked the MBTI dichotomies to more accepted personality models like the Big5 based, NEO PI-R(A 5 factor model with 5 subscales each) [1], which showed strong correlations between the two as have other studies(see studies References).
>http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator
It's not pseudoscience just because you don't like it.
>>
>>25808955
Mbti is bullshit. Carl Jung believed in astrology, look it up.
>>
>>25814036
>rationalwiki
Do you know what this site is? It's a snarky hive of faux-sceptics who often peddle ideological nonsense as inherently rational (example SJW users). It's not a site you can trust.

MBTI still lacks substantial empirical validity (in a field that is itself empirically suspect, psychology is known among proper scientists for bordering on pseudoscience) and is shown to be entirely unreliable on retests. That's a natural result of self describing yourself, yes, but that doesn't absolve it from being scientifically unsound. There are a great many criticisms of the test and the 'theory' behind it if you care to look. If you can't consider it pseudo-science then it's still junk science.
>>
File: annoyed pepe.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>>25814262
You like to argue, don't you?
You are dismissing my sources and making unsubstantiated claims of your own. At this point, your whole post is just an opinion. Until you actually find a decent source to back up your opinions, then be quiet. I bet you didn't even look at the tsudy references did you?
>>
why do people get so mad at this all the time?
>>
File: ­.jpg (36KB, 1462x742px) Image search: [Google]
­.jpg
36KB, 1462x742px
INFP reporting in! Guise! Guise! We can all be friends stop the fighting and accept each others unique traits.
>>
>>25814399
Because they threatened by something that cam "box people into small groups", it goes against their inherent philosophical view that each individual human has endless possibilities at his or her disposal.

or they got something that isn't INTJ, or they got INTJ but they weren't INTJ (ISTJs) or they are just generally retarded and feel threatened because they can't comprehend it

There's plenty of answers and they all revolve around people being too stupid
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.