[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm a manchild who watches anime, plays video games,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 57

File: fedora.png (1002KB, 655x745px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
1002KB, 655x745px
>I'm a manchild who watches anime, plays video games, has no real hobbies, does nothing enriching, takes no pride in my appearance and doesn't work out at all, has no friends, and has a bitter, dour personality and fun killing vibe
>I know why I can't get pussy and friends! It's because I'm only 5'10" and not a gucci model like chad is! Also feminism/the jews/marxism/chad ruined everything!!!

Do you losers have an ounce of self awareness/insight?

I bet you are the kind of losers that stare at your toes and have a TOTAL buzzkill vibe. But instead of trying to change it you blame others for not conforming to you.

Here's the thing. Nobody gives a fuck about penetrating some aspie's 100 foot high stonewalled severe gaze, especially if he doesn't even want to. If you want to score, have friends (which I don't think many of you do), you need to put away the chinky cartoons, the video games, the video game/anime music, the cheetos, and start taking pride in your appearance, looking people in the eye, getting a sense of humor that isn't baby rape jokes/4chan memes, and getting some hobbies (not because chad is so deep and because girls will like you hobbies, but to build your motivation and improve yourself and become something more substantial than what you are).

Maybe if you looked like some big jawed chad you'd be able to fuck some blue haired sluts off ok cupid... ok. That won't totally compensate for your crippling personality defects. That won't get you anywhere in of itself unless, like I said, you like using 5/10 girls as masturbatory aids.

Stop justifying your flaws and intolerable personalities and change them.
>>
>>25808899

you don't really know any of that. you're just straw-maning because you don't want to admit that we're right.
>>
>>25808909
No, I used to be one of you, I was actually an r9k misogynist neckbeard, but I changed and realized it was all bullshit.

You just want to make excuses and stay the same. It is so fucking pathetic.

This loser forum full of frog memes and pathetic losers at life is in no way 'right'. But if you want to throw your life down the toilet because some other losers on a cantonese tapestry forum validated your retardations, then ok.

Don't put down the cheetos and video games dude. Don't try to be social either. I mean jerking off to anime and being a faggot is just YOU dude. Why change? I mean chad just flew out of his mommy's vagina a perfect person and you're just totally incapable of changing anything.

Good job.
>>
File: 1450416699919.png (21KB, 577x478px) Image search: [Google]
1450416699919.png
21KB, 577x478px
>>25808899

lmao stay mad normiecuck
>>
>>25808983
Maybe you think this way about us because your transition to normiehood was easier for you.

For an year I didn't touch this site and focused on working and playing basketball every night by myself, yet I'm still a piece of shit and now I can't sleep well anymore because my back is fucked up. Since my job required heavy lifting 6 days a week.

But yeah I'm a manchild cause I'm forced to face the reality of how shit life is.
>>
File: 1451549194636.png (384KB, 473x356px) Image search: [Google]
1451549194636.png
384KB, 473x356px
>not realising that normies are still normies even after all that
i became a robot because normies made me feel alienated and disconnected, i never had anything in common with them, they never shared my humour or hobbies, etc. the majority of women i meet are just the millionth ">interests: friends, tumblr, travel." I have nothing in common with these people.

I did make an attempt to get out of the robot hell and when I did I felt just as disappointed. All I did was pretend to myself and everyone else that I was someone I wasn't. If I shape myself to please the normies I feel dead inside, and if I "be myself" I become a natural outcast.

Stop this "if you lift and don't play video games you'll be better" bullshit pls
>>
File: ing1.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
ing1.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>25808899
some one actually speaking the truth
>>
>>25809729
>played basketball every night
>working
>life didn't change so now he'sdepressed and mad at normies

This is exactly what op is talking about

>>25809867
Really? Hanging out with friends and going to see a movie or grab food makes you feel dead inside? You even say it's robot hell yet you choose to stay there.

Tldr you fags are pathetic
>>
I've evolved past blaming into full on self hatred. It's much better this way
>>
>>25809867
>CHAD DOESN'T APPROVE OF MY VIDEO GAMES, THEY'RE ALL VAPID NORMIES

See, normal people have different interests actually but they can accept that. But there does have to be some common ground.

>the majority of women i meet are just the millionth ">interests: friends, tumblr, travel." I have nothing in common with these people.
that's exponentially better than interests: no friends, 4chan, sitting in a basement, video games

Why don't you do something constructive. Like music. Play guitar. Don't like guitar? Play fucking sax. Don't like jazz? Make electronic beats and go to those raves.

Video games and anime are not constructive and other people are not vapid. You are as vapid as them, probably moreso, but the difference is that your interests are totally antisocial and your sense of superiority is totally unwarranted.

>>25809729
the key would be playing basketball with OTHER PEOPLE, joining a league, playing pickup games, autistically practicing your 3 pointers alone won't make chad walk on the court and be your friend fucktard
>>
>Personality
>>>/soc/23162282
>>
>>25810214
>why don't you pick up shitty hobbies you don't even like for social acceptance points?
>>
>>25810249
Yes keep watching those gook cartoons where the main character is some neckbeard fantasy of a guy that gets all the girls/friends, and playing those video games. Those aren't shitty hobbies at all.

Oh no everyone didn't flock to you.

If you really like your shitty hobbies so much then go to fucking gamer faggot meetups and anime conventions. It's better than doing nothing.

Oh wait, you won't. Because you're a little bitch that expects people to come to you and blames, blames, blames other people for not trying to knock down the walls of your autistic little basement castle. Fuck you loser.
>>
>>25810300
You don't have to be such a salty cunt lad I'm
>>25810190

Just pointing out how stupid it is to forcd hobbies on people because they're normie approved, hobbies should first and foremost be something you enjoy
>>
File: 1449207751193.png (457KB, 2229x2237px) Image search: [Google]
1449207751193.png
457KB, 2229x2237px
>>25810300
>all this butthurt
>all this insecurity
>all this projecting
>>
>>25808899
>>25810214
>>25810300
Why are you getting upset over the autists of /r9k/ to the point you're posting this shit?

Do you feel you're some sort of Chad missionary fulfilling "the normie man's burden" to uplift the benighted NEETs of /r9k/ into society?
>>
>>25810328
This isn't even about hobbies. It's about the expectation and delusion that people will come to them.

>>25810330
Nah.

>>25810370
No. Here's the funny thing though. These NEETs actually think they're superior to chad (psssssh- stupid fucking chad doesn't even know about shin megami tensei and ore no imouto). It would be one thing if they admitted they are human sewage but they are far too smug.
>>
>no self-awareness
wew lad dat irony

>>25810370
They make these same threads everyday. Newfags have no creativity and cannot into OC. 4chan is a cesspool where the majority of posters cling to fleeting moments of superiority. It's a natural occurrence from the overwhelming underage population.
>>
>>25810370
Read this post
>>25808983
He's just mad at himself
>>
>>25808983
They're all manchildren they don't want a solution, they just wanna wallow in their depression instead of trying to be happy. Granted shits hard when you get no support since you're a man.
>>
You are the most autistic person here.
>>
>>25810412
Wow, you're still here huh. Carrying on dat athens/derrida torch of woman hating and defending being a loser. Nice.

>>25810419
MUH PROJECTION

Yes I used to be a certain way. That's how I can understand the delusional perspectives you have. But I changed, a lot.
>>
>>25810427
They can't be happy
>>
>>25810452
Yes you are literally projecting your past self onto everyone else.
>>
>>25810427

This. You have to realize, nobody here actually wants to change their situation, they get off on despair and circlejerking. If you try and help them they will call you a normie or roastie, which is sort of like the autistic equivalent of a pig on tumblr saying she's triggered. Best thing to do is give up on them.
>>
File: 1432421493656.jpg (254KB, 970x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1432421493656.jpg
254KB, 970x1109px
I think there is something to trying to pick up at least one creative hobby. If all you have for hobbies are consumer based, then you are no better than the normalfags you look down on for "Netflix" and "Starbucks".

No. That does not mean you have to abandon your consumer based hobbies. But having a hobby that involves making and creating is not only an attractive feature people notice, but more importantly something that care be extremely self rewarding.
>>
>>25810482
Just be yourself right dude?
>>
>>25810453
I ain't that anon but let's be honest guy, I'd say at least 60% of the robots here could be happier if they let go of some of the ridiculous meme notions they pick up on this board.
>>
You're partly right, although I'm gonna go ahead and project a bit here and say that you ain't obligated to stop watching chinkshit or playing a bit of vidja if you don't want to.

I mean shit, you can always just never tell a soul about it. It ain't hard to keep that powerlevel down, you know?
>>
>>25810510
Actually it's funny, I came back to /r9k/ recently after leaving for a few months and have stopped caring aboit/believing in most of the /r9k/ rhetoric and it really didn't make me any happier. All it did shift the way I waste my time and make me slightly more stable emotionally and I'll clarify that stable is not better or less sad
>>
File: smuggring.png (242KB, 398x386px) Image search: [Google]
smuggring.png
242KB, 398x386px
>>25808899
finally someone who speaks the truth
>>
>>25810497
I like this picture because I see a shark
and I like sharks.
>>
File: 1429589303900.jpg (1021KB, 1094x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1429589303900.jpg
1021KB, 1094x1600px
>>25810509
"Just be yourself" is misinterpreted by a lot of people here.

Who you are is not static. You are not the same person you were 10 years ago. And I assure you that you will not be the same person 10 years in the future.

People change, grow, improve, learn, create, consume, fall down, get up.

The just be yourself meme implies that you remain static, not moving ahead with your body and mind, then expecting everyone else around you to slow down for you. Instead of striving to be the best you you can be, you settle to avoid effort.

"Just be yourself bro" really translates to "Be the best you you strive to be"
>>
>>25808899
It just feels more human this way.

The depravity and cancer is comforting.
>>
>>25810703
It's just a shitty phrase, you are always yourself. It's like telling someone to breathe air, completely redundant.

The advice people give here in general is terrible and unhelpful, most robots probably need to see a professional anyway but that isn't the point
>>
File: d5f2719779ffe91d4544ad404e60f443.jpg (828KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
d5f2719779ffe91d4544ad404e60f443.jpg
828KB, 800x1120px
>>25808899
...why?
For what reason would I want to change my NEET manchild lifestyle?

Real people suck anyway.
>>
>>25810756
I agree. But only when the meaning is over simplified and misunderstood.
>>
>>25810703
source?

originalcommentbloxxxx
>>
>>25810791
Good advice poorly explained is just shitty advice though
>>
>>25810808
simon hanselmann
>>
>>25808899
Shoo normie shoo
Shoo
>>
Lol you guys are pathetic
>>
>>25808899
Dear OP, the reason I am in such a debilitating state is because normal people are living a life I refuse to live. Sure I could 'fit in' if I wanted to, but I don't.

I find no pleasure in being paid minimum wage and being used by higher up people that are in total control. Normal people are obviously okay with this fact. I'd rather die than work my entire life in a world I was brought into just so I could be someone's kid.

You and every other normie, are just like ants. You don't see the truth. True facts:

-Right and wrong are things we make up.
-There is no such thing as something important
-We will continue to kill this planet
>>
Normie uprising when

Cleanse this board of its cheesy lipped gooch sweaters and reclaim what is rightfully ours!
>>
File: 1316235695382.png (48KB, 160x193px) Image search: [Google]
1316235695382.png
48KB, 160x193px
>>25811027
This is the real golden nugget of truth. Most normie couples don't even love each other, they just date/marry each-other for status.

You cannot love another person or anything in life if you bleach your soul empty by conforming to such a corrupt and evil world.
>>
Yeah because being treated significantly worse all your life due to your looks or other things you can't change couldn't possibly make someone bitter, right?

You fucking retard. It's cause and effect. We're not alone because we're bitter. We're better because we're alone.
>>
>>25810703
Then why don't they just say that?

Fucking normalfags and their cryptic games.
>>
>>25810214
>like music
Right...
>normie classmates ask what I did over winter break
>tell them I started writing an opera
>"HAHA WOW FUCKING GAY BRO"
>>
>>25808983
>but I changed and realized it was all bullshit
You didn't know from the start?
>>
>>25811682
Well, to be fair, your opera is most likely literal shit.
>>
Normality feels sickening and uninteresting.
I see and understand it, but I have no desire to be "normal".
>>
>>25808983
>I mean chad just flew out of his mommy's vagina a perfect person
Chad didn't get tormented by people for years. Chad was consistently treated better due to halo effect.
Chad got lucky and many things came to him easily.

I don't see why I should compensate when Chad doesn't have to.
>>
I kind of agree with OP. But as I read further down the thread he seemed to be angry for some reason. I don't really get that.
>>
>>25812122
>haha just get a hobby BRO
>get a hobby
>haha your shit sucks BRO
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>25812342
Opera is a bit out of your scope right now.
Go on and write a couple chamber pieces or something first.
>>
>>25812393
I've already done that, faggot. Passing judgement on and making assumptions about people you don't know it all is standard normie behaviour.
>>
>>25812399
Yhat's nice.
Did you get them performed yet or do they only exist on paper?
>>
File: 1447381910221.jpg (22KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1447381910221.jpg
22KB, 500x342px
I'm not even going to read your post. Leave if you don't like it here. No one is making you stay here.
>I like people who aren't abnormal manchildren who like anime, have many friends, don't have any abnormal interests, and are generally normal people
>Which website is for me?
>Reddit: Nope
>Facebook: Nope
>Instagram: Nope
>4chan? HELL YEAH!
>>
Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself, desu.
>>
>>25812418
Paper.
>>
File: simplton.jpg (82KB, 427x631px) Image search: [Google]
simplton.jpg
82KB, 427x631px
>>25808899
>GUYS DROP EVERYTHING YOU ENJOY
>DO DUMB NORMIE SHIT YOU WILL HATE EVERY DAY EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
>BECOME SOMEONE ELSE AND FAKE A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY
>A GIRL MIGHT LIKE WHO YOU PRETEND TO BE
Gee whiz op how do i start
>>
File: 1451972064059.jpg (22KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1451972064059.jpg
22KB, 500x520px
>>25810409
A very small of percentage of stupid robots would believe that people will 'come to them'. The reason people are robots is that people have never once come to them, and they're certainly not coming anywhere near me now.

I accept that I'm human sludge and I'd be dead if my country didn't have gun laws, but my mental state isn't just my genetics or my actions. I live in a world where things happen to me and people create situations which are unfavourable for me, thus I cannot place all blame on myself or all the blame on other people.

What you're doing is projecting the version of yourself onto everybody here so that you can compare yourself now to the person you were and get reactions from 'losers' to feel superior to the person you're projecting.

Basically you're a sad cunt aye and if this isn't some meme you're wasting your time more than most NEETS do.
>>
>>25812451
So they might as well not exist.
>>
>>25812533
I finished one less than 2 weeks ago and all the string players I know aren't good enough yet and basically no one plays viola, what the fuck do you expect? Oh but Schubert never got his 9th symphony performed in his lifetime, so it should've been destroyed, and you can only write music to get it performed, you can never write it for fun or practice or personal expression, go fuck yourself, you might as well not even exist because you seem like a normie faggot that does nothing but consume.
>>
>>25812595
Music that has not been heard might as well not exist, it has no value.
>>
>>25812648
Not him but of course it has value. The person making the music gets value out of the creation, it furthers the mind and allows them to practice so that they can create music in the future that is better and even more valuable than the original piece.

To say that music which has not been heard has no value is absolutely ludicrous, it's like saying that if nobody had ever seen a piece of art (e.g Mona Lisa) then it would have no value, just a piece of paper. If you define value as how many other people see and comment on what you do you must live quite a petty life.
>>
>>25812648
Fucking retard
>every band ever
>writes song before playing it
>dude nobody heard the new song yet throw that shit away
>>
>>25812682
Art gains its value through emotional attachment.
A painting is nothing more than a scrap of paper until people decide it to hold value.
>>
>>25812760
>art gains its value through emotional attachment

The person who creates it has an emotional attachment to it.

also >>25812684 you literally cannot argue with that point. you're wrong and move on m8.
>>
>>25812774
>i have no argument but your wrong
>pls just leave
Give me a single valid argument and ill go
>>
Why do normie newshits always come here, generalize every single person who uses the site and start dishing out pretentious "advice" that nobody asked for?
Fuck off, you're a cunt.
>>
>>25812774
Yes, but is that enough?

>you literally cannot argue with that point
Yes, because it's a strawman, senpai.

>>25812684
That's intentionally misrepresenting the intent of my statement.
>>
>>25812790
>no argument

I gave you one in my previous post, and I linked you the other guys post to an argument which you have yet to refute because you'd have to be absolutely retarded to disagree with.
>>
>>25812648
Either you're baiting, or you're an actual idiot.
>>
>>25812648
I've heard it. My friends have heard virtual performances. Fuck off.
>>
>>25812805
Wait so you agree with >>25812684 that was me i think i misread your post
>6:13 am
>still not asleep
>>
>>25808899
You are absolutely right anon and hopefully someone takes your advice on board, the miserable faggots disagreeing with you are too far gone but hopefully there are some salvageable people here who will listen.
>>
>>25812803
>intentionally misrepresenting

No, it's literally what you said applied to a realistic scenario. You can apply it to a solo artist like Mac Demarco as well. People will literally apply value in the form of purchasing albums that have not been heard before, that have just been released. This is unheard music being sold for actual value.
>>
File: gtfo_maze.jpg (40KB, 319x489px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo_maze.jpg
40KB, 319x489px
>>25812840
Nice try op
Hahagreatpostcheckthesebloxtbhfam
>>
>>25812854
I'm not op, but you are one of the gormless retards he is talking about
>>
>>25812849
You know what I said.
In case you forgot let me repeat it:
Music gains value upon being heard.

This is in no way the same as "nobody has heard this, let's throw it away".
>>
>>25812875
Refute this >>25812529
>>
>>25812915
Guess Gangnam Style is the greatest song on earth :)
>>
>>25812802
They come here from leddit and think they have something to offer us, which is ironic since people like OP are the worst kind of losers - failed normies who have to feel superiour in order to validate themselves.
>>
>>25812943
> has no real hobbies, does nothing enriching, takes no pride in my appearance and doesn't work out at all, has no friends, and has a bitter, dour personality and fun killing vibe

This is the main thing op listed, these are easily changed things that don't count as LE DUMB NORMO SHIT as for dropping shit you enjoy, well I wouldn't advise that
>>
>>25812802
>>25813056
These

>hey guys normie here (haha i love your memes XD)
>i browse to laugh at you im not a failure i just spend my time on 4chan because....uh.. Reasons SHUT UP VIRGIN LOSERS
Fucking normies should be gassed
>>
>>25812840
Funny how normies ignore all opposing arguments and don't even feel retarded about using ad-hominems. Just because someone is a miserable faggot doesn't mean his points are not valid.
>>
>>25808899
>hey guys 23 year old internet psychologist here to tell you how it is
>>
>>25813082
>le dumb normo shit
If you are socializing and dont even enjoy it you are doing normie shit for the sake of pretending to be normal if you do enjoy socializing you dont browse r9k
>>
File: 1452887038197.png (266KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
1452887038197.png
266KB, 680x818px
itt : your hobbies aren't actually hobbies because I say so

Why can't you just fuck off and leave us alone?
>>
>>25808899
>chinky cartoons
I don't watch these

>video games
Neither do i play those

>video game/anmie music
I don't listen to that either. I mostly stick to dark ambient, black metal and ska.

>cheetos
I don't eat such things.

>taking pride in your appearance
I am quite /fa/ and often get complimented on my clothes, but this won't fix my maximum 4/10 face.

>looking people in the eye
It terrifies me. Therapy has been unsucessful at fixing it yet.

>getting a sense of humor
That's not something you can learn as you'd learn a language. At least, not as an adult.

>hobbies
I do have hobbies.

Now fuck off. Being ugly, anxious and socially awkward aren't things you can fix.
>>
>>25813098
No but as somebody who was stuck in a miserable slump for years I know very well what it's like to have some happy cunt who has had everything handed to them on a plate tell you to jus b urslef, that advice is just an annoying platitude that helps nobody but the speakers ego. What op has listed are ways you can help yourself, and of course I understand a lot of people here wont care and will just brush it off as more normalfag advice because that's what I would have done, but if someone can use the advice to make some small improvement in their life then that's a good thing
>>
>>25813109
Lots of people here want friends and gf's, not everyone of course but lots, what op has listed are ways of getting them. He isn't holding a gun to your head forcing you to do it, if you don't want to then don't. It's that simple.
>>
>>25808899
Just drop everything you like and be confident. Thanks you normie piece of garbage.
>>
>>25813217
Help yourself? You mean help normies, right?
>>
>>25808899
You my friend are a cuckolded idiot.
>>
File: 1442251466991.png (27KB, 402x348px) Image search: [Google]
1442251466991.png
27KB, 402x348px
>>25808899
>mistaking cause and effect
>current year
>>
>>25808983
> chad just flew out of his mommy's vagina a perfect person
Basically, yes.
'perfect' in the sense that some people either
- never went through traumatizing shit to an extent that it changed their social abilities in an ongoing fashion OR
- are blessed and maintained the ability to just 'shrug it off'

> and you're just totally incapable of changing anything
you can change your apperance yes but if your feeling of self-worth is so fucking non-existand and you're so sick with thoughts of depression and negativity that being happy just feels wrong, you might as well off yourself
>>
i legitimately have no desire for companionship
What I want is to find a way to live by myself, work from home, and spend all of my free time doing anything i enjoy.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 533x600px
>OP right now reading this thread
>>
>>25808899
>JUST B URSELF
total shit retard advice
>op gets another brilliant idea
>JUST B SOMEONE ELSE
>>
>>25808899
I beg of you to go on tumblr and make this statement against women.

I really want to see how they react compared to r9k
>>
Listen OP. you're not a better person than the people here, you're not smarter, you don't 'get' life, you plainly, simply, had more luck. You think you've made it on your own because luck started later in life for you, so it must be a 'change' you've made. No, you're wrong. luck changed for you and things became better, because luck is arbitrary, and can change at any moment, as plenty of failed normies here can attest.

>You're not putting in the effort, that's the problem! you're all manchildren, that's why you're miserable.
nah, effort is not enough. sure, it's often a precondition for success, but it's not enough, as many people who tried and failed may attest (a math test is a simple example).

look, OP, you're lucky, and you're deluded. And I wish for you life never hits you with its full force, as no human can stand the full wrath of fate, that I guarantee you. but if it does, you'll understand. then nothing remains but despair.
>>
>>25813284
How do you mean? Self improvement is now helping others?
>>
>>25813487
It is. Self-improvement is just trying to fit in society better. You're helping normies if you're trying to improve yourself.
>>
>>25813501
What if I want to improve myself so I can cuck normies easier?
>>
>>25813501
You are too far gone, there is no helping you, or at least I can't be arsed.
>>
>>25812145
>I don't see why I should be a happy, productive person with friends and a GF because other people got those things easier than I could
>>
>>25813512
Then you're a normie.

>>25813524
Well that's sad to hear. I'm always hoping someone will call me out on the negative and bitter shit I say on /r9k/ and give me a good argument as to why it's wrong. And people try, but usually it's insults(grow up manchild!), peer pressure(you're never getting laid if you keep thinking like this) and other nonsencial arguments. Which just tells me I have to be right.
>>
>>25813529
Not him, but yes exactly. Working hard for things that many people get easily is humiliating. If you can put with that kind of humiliation, then good for you. I know I'd rather be nothing than accept being humiliated by the normies.
>>
Autist turned normie here. My girlfriend, before me, was being chased by a 5'3" beta asian. I got to watch them interact a few times before she told him off and it was interesting.

She wasn't repulsed by his height, looks, or anything. She was repulsed because he was stiff and boring to speak with, but wanted to talk all of the time.

It reminded me of you guys. There are two secrets to girls:

1. Fill your life with awesome shit so you don't center all of your attention on any girl
2. Learn how to be more comfortable with yourself

I went from pussy repeller to pussy magnet so I know it's possible for you all too. Just stop shitposting on /r9k/ and clean your house, for a start. But attempting to prove your own bullshit attraction theories right is stupid, because there's no glory in that victory, wanting to always be right is a fast road to understanding nothing about the world at all.
>>
>>25813168
You can most definitely fix anxiety and awkwardness.
>>
>>25813575
If you made it, you were never one of us. You were just a sleeper normie.
>>
>>25812138
then you should also refrain from complaining about not having normal things like sex and relationships.
>>
>>25813482
>if I make everything about luck, I can absolve myself of all responsibility for my own happiness!
>>
>>25813587
"Hur hur I'm permanently broken"

That's the mentality of depressives, SJWs and other scum. Nobody important ever failed once and said, "shit, I guess I'm permanently a loser"
>>
>>25813575
"fill your life with awesome shit"

what a vague sentiment.
there are two secrets to girls
1. they don't make good friends
2. they are repulsed by random things, if you draw the wrong card you lose
>>
>>25813562
You are only being humiliated in your own eyes. If you legitimately understand that you could be living a better life, but deprive yourself because of an imagined conspiracy, then you are too far gone to be helped. Good luck with your war against 'the normies'.
>>
>>25813608
Well I bet no one important kept failing as much as robots do. I mean I'm the kind of guy who loses a poker game with two aces in his hand. Someone "important" got lucky. That's all there is to it. Not giving up is just a direct consequence of luck and good starting position.
>>
>>25813630
Spoken like a loner who does not know any girls and gets all of his opinions from other miserable cunts like himself.
>>
>>25813630
What? There's plenty of awesome things: the gym, school, clubs, activities, you know, shit normal people do that you can talk about. Girls like guys who do things that involve other normal people
>>
>>25813634
No I'm not. Imagine you want to buy shoes, so you go into the shop find some shoes. You see some other guy pay 20$ for them. So you walk up to the counter and they laugh in your face and tell you to either pay 100$ or they're not selling. Is that not humiliating?
>>
>>25813606
you may want to address the points given instead of spouting memes, redditor.
>>
>>25813653
Your analogy is nonsensical and does not apply to reality.

>>25813662
>I spouted 0 memes in my post
>Your post accusing me of meme-spouting used the 'redditor' meme and failed to address my actual point
Nice work.
>>
>>25813637
Again with that depressive shit. You're overemphasizing yourself here. You're not special in failing. You are not an exceptional failer. You are a shit failer, or mediocre at it at best.

Stop applying metaphysical weight to your downer periods.
>>
>>25813653
Okay. I imagined that. Except it never happens in reality so what was the point.

Now my turn. Imagine you're wrong about everything.
>>
>>25813674
It doesn't apply to reality? You serious or just fucking dumb? People who got less lucky will have harder time in life and will have to work harder to achieve same results. Just like when me and my good looking 6'5" friend go and try to pick up women, he has much easier time(obviously). This goes for many things in life where I have to work much harder and usually because of things I can't even change. It's humiliating. Plain and simple.
>>
>>25813652
Girls only like the guys that they are SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to.I know that you will not admit it and say that "doing normal things" will do the trick
>>
>>25813652
the tone of your post, the way it's kind of patronizing, is exactly what irks me about you people.
"normal" is a relative word, it doesn't mean anything anymore. what's normal in New York is abnormal in California. oh goodness me, i'm not normal, shame on me!!!
those things you listed, that's all Jewish goat fuckery that no one cares about past the age of 25, you'll figure it out when you reach middle age.

"girls like guys who do this" i can't read another generalization. there's a person for everyone, a hermit for a hermit and so on and so forth.
>>
>>25813674
what point did you make exactly? as stated effort is required but is not enough. i.e a person might try ("take responsibility for his own happiness!!!1") and try and try and try and fail at the end. if you're not mature enough (more often, you had luck not) to have learned that lesson I see no reason to continue this discussion.
>>
>>25813697
You're a fucking retard, aren't you. It's an analogy to life as an inferior man where you have to work much harder for everything. Read >>25813700
>>
>>25813700
Yeah. You're short and ugly. Life fucks you in the butt. Whatever.

You're stuck with this life. Choosing not to play isn't an option. So either pretend not to care and be a fucked up husk of a nobody or get engaged in the game
>>
>>25813650
>spoken like someone who is telling the truth
fixed it for ya
>>
>500 pound landwhale waddles over
>does tons of normie shit
do you
>instantly date her
>tell her to fuck off
Women do the same shit with retarded high standards
>>25813703 This anon is right
>>
>>25813703
No amount of sexual attraction will make another person choose a negative, egoistic and self-hating one as a partner.
>>
File: 1437493075296.jpg (55KB, 616x519px) Image search: [Google]
1437493075296.jpg
55KB, 616x519px
>>25813718
>Choosing not to play isn't an option.
Oh but it is
>>
>>25813718
Whatever? So you don't care? Then why are you even responding. You haven't disproven that being among people is humiliating if you're not a Chad. Your reductionist pep talk is off topic.
>>
>>25813606
Well,everything IS about luck.I know that its fucking romantic to think that you can do everything you want as long as you work hard enough.

But no,reality is the other way around and you normies had an easy life so you never even bothered to learn about the real world.
>>
Whats with all the devout normie missionaries ITT? Did another school shooting happen?
>>
>>25813767
You're the reductionist with that theory.
>>
File: 1452617406508.jpg (36KB, 723x723px) Image search: [Google]
1452617406508.jpg
36KB, 723x723px
>>25813575
>he wasn't repulsed by his height, looks, or anything.

kek and you believed her, she was just playing the LOOK I'M NOT SHALLOW AT ALL game. they do it all the time
>>
>>25813779
Felt like frogstomping after seeing a funny post in /r/4chan of a robot's autism and decided to come in for the bantz

No I'm not joking
>>
>>25813777
>Luck based post gets 777
CHECKED
>>
>>25813790
How so? Is it not humiliating to get worse results for your hard work? Is it not humiliating be held to different standards? And what's worse, many times because of things out of your control?
>>
File: mark.gif (395KB, 400x184px) Image search: [Google]
mark.gif
395KB, 400x184px
jus b urself guys. you can be chad too if you train for years then you can maybe get some 5/10 pussy guys, cos life is all about that moist hole and filling it up ::::)))).

jus b urself guys
>>
File: 1.jpg (19KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 300x252px
>>25813751
Yes it will.Otherwise,how the fuck do you explain girls going after the "douchebags".Also,don't forget that domestic violence exists.
>>
>>25813807
>frogstomping
Is that what they call it?
>>
>>25813794
"Women always lie ergo everything I believe is unfalsifiable"

Kek

The truth is short guys always have a weird complex and act like retards because of height

It's a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>25813820
Its not only that they tolerate the abuse, they actively enjoy it.
>>
>>25813751
this has to be the dumbest thing i've ever read in my life. how do you explain Kanye West or any slew of literal walking garbage cans who are married?
how the fuck do you explain Mussolini??? even Hitler had a wife.

people need to stop ignoring facts, it's called trolling.
>>
File: 1440034933615.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440034933615.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
There's one of these threads every day and they always make me chuckle.

I know it's bait but I like reading it and imagining some angry fat woman who just heard about r9k on one of her tumblr blogs and she comes to this board and is totally ass blasted by muh soggy knee so she writes this seething essay about how we are all losers with nice little generalizations so enough of the board gets booty tickled enough to respond.
>>
>>25808899
>If you want to score [...] you need to put away the chinky cartoons, the video games, the video game/anime music, the cheetos

Wrong. Source: I scored, biatch.
>>
File: 1.jpg (36KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 320x320px
>>25813836
Self-fulfilling my ass.Girls literally see manlets as less attractive.The prophecy is always fulfilled regardless of what you think.

I am actually 185 cm tall and i am VERY THANKFUL for avoiding the suffering of manlets.
>>
>>25813818
Nope. I've worked my ass off for every last scrap of material and appreciation I have in life and I would do it again in a heartbeat. It's not humiliating to me that I dropped out of university and spent 4 total years in community college, that I got turned down by women for three years straight, that I was a total NEET for a year straight and even my mother wouldn't talk to me. I literally pulled weeds in my landlords yard so he wouldn't kick me out.

Was it humiliating? Yes, in the right sense of the word, I'm a much more humble person now, and at times I felt embarrassed, but I'm not embarrassed from it now. My life hasn't been delivered on a silver platter.
>>
>>25813898
Sure, maybe so, but that's no justification to be a whiny bitch who doesn't try.
>>
>>25813901
So you agree that it's humiliating? Nice. Now we're getting somewhere. Has it ever occured to you, that's exactly what normies want you to do. To work hard even if you got dealt a shit hand. Ergo help them. That's my point.
>>
>>25813700
It's only humiliating because you choose to see it that way. Everyone has a harder time at something than someone else does. That doesn't mean that it's somehow morally superior not to try.
>>
>>25813918
>you're (clinically) retarded? sure, you're less smart, but that's no justification to be a whiny bitch who doesn't try to get a major in physics
>>
>>25813918
Constantly failing and odds being against you is though. You can't really expect someone to keep trying after being shat on. Well if you're a normie you can, because you need someone to take on the inferior role in society. You need someone to take the humiliation.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 498x668px
>>25813901
>implying this is real
>hey guys,i was like u but then i got good cmon everybody can du it :^)

If you ever escape robotdom,you were never a robot in the first place.

FACT
>>
>>25813711
A person who tries and tries and tries and tries will most likely succeed (especially at basic fucking things like having a life considered 'normie' by this board), whereas a person who doesn't try will most certainly fail.
>>
>>25813935
You're using humiliating wrong, you dumbass. It doesn't mean embarrassing to me.
>>
>>25813940
It's not a matter of choice. If I "choose" to see things as non-humiliating even if it is, they I'm deluding myself. Do you really think living in a delusion is good?
>>
>>25813859
How do you explain a board full of negative, egoistic and self-hating people not having friends or a partner?
>>
>>25813901
Being proud of having led a shit life can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>25813738
Your version of 'the truth' is whatever most conveniently allows you to give up on romantic companionship. If you tell yourself that all women are shit, then there is literally no point in trying, because even if you succeeded, you would not be happy because you would not have a good companion. But, pathetically, you are just inventing this reality for yourself because it makes it easier to give up and deprive yourself of actual happiness, and you are not basing it on any actual experience or facts, just the self-deluding ramblings of equally ignorant people on this board.
>>
As predicted, r9k is stuffed with losers who made up a bunch of metaphysical horseshit to justify never trying. Then they get angry at anything that disturbs their metaphorical wanking and their literal wanking as they waste away their prime years.

Faggots. Normie out.
>>
>>25813918
Manlets DO try,but women still see them as inferior because women are women(biology).

Does anyone have a pic of guys who were /fit/ but still ugly?
>>
>>25808899

There's a good amount of truth in this post, not entirely, but much of it. I have not read the thread yet but it's a shame I know almost everyone in here will pass the OP off as 100% bullshit.
>>
>>25813971
there you go straw-manning again.
>>
>>25813990
I'm not dead yet, asshole, but trying and losing is better than not playing.
>>
>>25813777
>sits at home all day doing nothing
>has the gall to think he knows anything about the real world
The only world you know is the one you have created for yourself, and continue to imprison yourself in.
>>
>>25814002
>insert bullshit, made-up metaphysics to justify weakness and death
>>
>>25813779
This board was 'normie' long before worthless losers like you decided you owned it and it was your magical safe haven.
>>
>>25814017
Is it? Based on what? If you try you invest time, energy money. If you don't try, you don't invest any of these things. Now if you try and lose, you're in red numbers. If you don't try, you're not. It's simple as that.
>>
>>25814004

I'm this guy, after reading through half the thread I want to say OP sounds like a complete fucking asshole and now he's down to 50% truth and 50% just being a blind faggot.
>>
>>25813999
>true happiness
>from fucking women
Oi we got a fuckin beta orbiter here
>>
>>25813818
No, it is not humiliating.
>>
>>25814039
Okay Indians
>>
>>25814033
Typical normie. Not adressing any points, just insults and peer pressure.
>>
>>25814040
When you die your "negative" score goes away, but choosing not to play only secures that negative score for the rest of your unfulfilling, empty life.
>>
>>25813999
you're telling me it like i'm not aware of it.
i'm not basing it on experience or facts and you know that for a fact how? slow down there, you're getting upset and drawing conclusions.

saying what i said doesn't even mean i have given up on romantic relationships seeing as how "women make bad friends" and "women are repulsed by random things" aren't exclusive to romantic relationships.

you're just straight up jumping to conclusions because the brainless posters on this board have made you upset.
i've been here too long and i've seen it too many times, just yield to my words.
>>
>>25814060
Really? I don't see how it could not be humiliating. To work hard and get shitty results while someone else works much less hard and gets better results? It's not humiliating to you?
>>
File: 1.jpg (27KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27KB, 800x480px
>>25814026
That last fucking sentence REEEEEEE

Holy shit,i DON'T,i repeat,DON'T do nothing.Many robots have actually TRIED,but they never succeed because normies and girls find them to be fucking repulsive because of something that they can't control.

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T comprehend robotdom,that is why you try to make these fucking assumptions.
>>
>>25814062
"Women don't like short men because biology" is made up horse shit and you know it.
>>
File: 1439908301944.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439908301944.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>some faggots are actually so insecure they need to compare their pathetic lives with robots' in order to feel good
>>
>>25814075
When you die everything goes away. Even the positive scores, so I don't see why even bring it up.

>>25814095
You sure? Ever talked to real women? They really hate short men. They do a lot.
>>
>>25814094
YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
YOU ARE NOT AN EXCEPTIONAL FAILURE
YOU SUCK AT SUCKING

YOURE JUST A TYPICAL DEPRESSIVE LOSER WHO CANT THINK PAST HIS OWN LOSER JUSTIFICATIONS

TYPICAL TYPICAL TYPICAL
>>
>>25813935
You are projecting a conspiracy where there is none, and you are acting like helping other people is bad if you are also helping yourself. You are ALSO acting as though people have some kind of vendetta against you when they don't hire you because you are less skilled and less experienced than someone else, or when they don't date you because you are less attractive than someone else.

I don't know why I am even bothering responding to you anymore. You have convinced yourself that the world is out to get you and that being happy and successful would be some kind of a moral loss. There is no helping you. You are doomed to misery as long as you keep this weird justice narrative in your head and continue to make all your decisions based on it. Have fun with your shit life, I guess.
>>
>>25813545
Your happiness is not of my concern or responsibility, you know what you could do to improve your life because you have heard it a million times before. Wether you do it or not is of no consequence to me.
>>
>>25814005
I repeat, how do you explain a board full of negative, egoistic and self-hating people not having friends or a partner?
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>25809729

>playing basketball
>by myself
>>
>>25814116
Uh, I have a girlfriend, and she's never said anything bad about short men.
>>
>>25813942
People who are clinically retarded may not be able to finish a physics major, but short people can most assuredly find GFs. Fuck off.
>>
>>25814138
how do you explain people who do have those things coming here, that's a bigger issue and more alarming.
>>
>>25814126
Well until someone disproves me yes I will keep thinking like that. Which you haven't really. Just bunch of assumptions.

>>25814127
Yeah well I'm right because you haven't disproven me. I can't really stop doing what I'm doing if there is no logical reason for me to.
>>
>>25814095
No it isn't,you just can't handle reality and want your romantic point of view to be true.

If i sprint 6 hours every day for a few decades,i won't be faster than Usain Bolt.
>>
>>25814122
Wew lad wew D;;D
>>
>>25813952
No one is being 'shat on'. If you don't get a date because you're unattractive, that is not an intentional slight against you. If you don't get a job because you're unskilled, that is not an act of spite. You can't expect people to just hand you shit for free if you're less qualified.
>>
>>25814159
>how do you explain people who do have those things coming here
Because it's a haven for them: a place where they, who rarely socialize, let alone make themselves worthy of other people's time, can come to get their fix of validation.
>>
OP has to be high on stims. This is usually the only way I can put this much energy into arguing on 4chan.
>>
>>25814122
"loser justifications" are TRUTH.
>>
>>25813959
You presuppose that there is such a person as 'a robot' who is literally incapable of succeeding in life in any small way, and that you are such a person. In reality, you are just giving up and depriving yourself of happiness, and inventing this 'robot' category so that you can feel SLIGHTLY less shitty about not trying.
>>
Why are normies so passive aggressive? Lots of posts ITT are "I feel SO bad for you I REALLY do, but alas, you are stuck in a worldview that I see as wrong. You have my ABSOLUTE pity... faggot."
>>
>>25813964
>A person who tries and tries and tries and tries will most likely succeed
simply not true, you naive fool.
>>
>>25814144
Yeah women don't usually say it. Not unless they're drunk, which is when I've heard them insulting manlets. And these were various women, some were bitches, some were religious, married women with two little children.
>>
>>25814183
learn how to read.
How do you explain people who socialize, have friends, don't hate themselves and have relationships coming here?
>>
>>25813969
No, I think living in delusion is bad, that's why I'm trying to show you your delusion. You are clinging so hard to this concept of 'humiliation' that you are completely beholden to it. What does it even mean? Why don't you give a nice definition that you agree with. That other poster you're arguing it used it to mean 'feeling humbled', which is not necessarily negative. What exactly do you mean when you say every fucking thing is 'humiliating'? Or is it supposed to be self-evident?
>>
>>25814198
>Why are normies so passive aggressive?

Well I think you're a chronically underachieving egomaniac manchild.

Aggressive enough for you?
>>
>>25814230
and i think you should stop indenting every sentence and then return to English class.
>>
>>25813990
You mean, being proud of raising yourself out of a shitty beginning into a good life? Yeah, I can't imagine why anyone would be proud of that.
>>
>>25814001
I think everyone here is joking, m8. At least half of the people here have the level of self-awareness and empathy to make dumb generalizations like "women aren't human", "all normies are evil and out to make your life hell", ect as a joke to fit in.

I joined a /r9k/ Skype group chat and everyone was a normie, including me.

No one was a virgin(Cept' for me, but that's by personal choice)
Everyone has had at least 1 girlfriend
Everyone was in school or graduating
Everyone had a job
One dude had slight social anxiety, but that was it

Also, you shouldn't drop hobbies you enjoy just to gain the approval of others. If you really have to drop video games and anime just because you think that'll make you a more socially active person, you're really pathetic. Also, most normies play video games and have watched anime as well. I live in Commiefornia, though; mileage may vary.

>mfw you just don't think normies are just regular people
>>
>>25814210
Nigga you don't have to conquer all of woman kind. You just have to ind one. Millions of people all over the planet do it. It's not that hard.
>>
File: bateman.jpg (66KB, 620x526px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
66KB, 620x526px
>>25814222

we come to check trips, dubs and other repeating digits.
>>
>>25814026
>sits at home all day doing nothing
but I don't. I saw both sides of life (both robot life and what having luck is like, i.e normie life) and pretty much everything comes down to luck. you're simply deluded, as I was when I was younger.
>>
>>25814196
For a millionth time,robots DO try,but never succeed.That is reality,some people will never win regardless of trying.

And we always come here...
>>
>>25814230
That's infinitely better honestly
>>
>>25814254
>54
fucking almost
>>
>>25814227
>>25814175
Well I'm being treated worse for things out of my control. I don't see why I should be happy about that. Or even neutral.

>>25814227
As I said, when you try hard and fail and see someone else try less and succeed. You feel humiliated. You lost and failed. You are inadequate, you are shit. Is that not supposed to be humiliating?
>>
>>25814042
>happiness
>from having a true friend and companion who cares about you more than anyone else in the world, who you share your innermost thoughts with, who shares in your hobbies, and with whom you experience a deep romantic connection
Yeah, totally impossible.
>>
>>25814222
I don't know how to read indeed.

I'd say it's either robots that achieve normalfaggotry but keep coming back out of habit, or come because they want to interact with robots in some ways - mock them, try to advise them, or even simply talk to and obverse them in order to learn who they really are, out of curiosity.
>>
Has anyone written a 4chan X script to remove these normies yet?
>>
>>25814252
I remember reading about how only about 40% of men have managed to procreate throughout history. So it's not as easy as you make seem since majority of men can't even do it.
>>
>>25814257
you can tell when someone is below the age of 25. they still have this blind hope and unwarranted optimism and cute naivete like an angel is watching and directing good things to happen because they're out in the world finally.

walk around, take a look around, do you see an older aged man with a smile on his face anywhere?
>>
>>25814090
No, it's not humiliating. That person who works less hard at a given thing and gets better results than you is still worse at something than someone else. Everyone has different levels of competency at different skills. Just because you are underdeveloped doesn't mean you can't raise yourself to a higher level. Doing so is the opposite of humiliation. Self-improvement is victory.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 501x600px
>>25814257
True,iktf
>>
>>25814249
>I joined a /r9k/ Skype group chat and everyone was a normie, including me.
If you can't see why this is hilarious you can't be helped.

Reminds me of a judge at /tg/ who said he's "never seen a convincing proxy card"
>>
>>25814311
PUHleeze.

Source?
>>
>>25814294
who are they to do any of that? it's not their job and they need to mind their own business.
it's not successful people's job to impose their brilliance on everyone.
just go be successful on your little island of fake shits and leave us in our cave.
>>
>>25814164
>I can't stop
>can't

Of course you can, don't be an idiot. You choose not to, thats on you.

>I haven't proved you wrong

Fine, you won the argument anon, carve another notch on your keyboard. I have already escaped robotdom, I know it can be done. If you don't want to do the same then don't, we get exactly what we deserve in life for better or for worse.
>>
>>25814164
The logical reason is that you could give yourself a better life. Or you could just sit around shitposting, waiting for someone to make the perfect logical argument against your justifications for misery. I wonder which option is better.
>>
>>25814337
It's probably taking into account childhood deaths, and an immense amount of young death on the battlefield. Way more than 40% of modern self-identified heterosexual males procreate.
>>
File: 1.jpg (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
>All these normies denying reality
>>
>>25814332
Ya, I realize that only normies will most likely join a Skype group chat. It's also the same for steam friend threads; everyone is a fucking regular person.

I'm guessing robots don't bother to try for any kind of relationship, even online ones-- so they don't bother to reach out and make easy friends.

Still, I'm betting at least 30% of the people here are just regular people here to shit post.
>>
I fully acknowledge my manchild qualities.

I just don't give a shit.
>>
>>25814203
Most adults are living 'normie' lives. They have jobs and have had romantic companionship. They put at least some modicum of effort into getting those things, even if they came really easily. Ergo, most people who try, succeed, at least when it comes to the most basic shit.
>>
>>25814337
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve#Not_a_contemporary_of_.22Adam.22

>>25814325
Which doesn't really mean it's not humiliating. Being beaten is humiliating. Easy as that.
>>
>>25808899
>Stop justifying your flaws and intolerable personalities and change them.

>Just change your genetic tendencies
>Just change the critical developmental years of your childhood
>Just change the way society sees you

T-Thanks.
>>
Personally I think these pathetic slobs should stay exactly he same way they are. I get free entertainment out of them every day.

>muh depression
>muh anxiety
>muh free will
>muh poopsock

Never change faggots. Never change.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 255x255px
>>25814359
How do you get a better life,senpai?
>>
>>25814249
>normies join chat out curiosity to see aspies
>frogs don't join chat because aspie
Not saying you're wrong but it's a theory
>>
>>25814210
I personally know many women who don't give a shit about height, certainly not in the sense of thinking a man is an inferior person for being short. I know women who have short BFs and are perfectly happy with them. You are inventing a conspiracy.
>>
>>25814116
It's not about whether or not your score is negative or positive, it's about the journey to the negative or positive score. One's journey to a positive score presumably involves lots of happy memories, feelings of accomplishment, etc., while one's journey to a negative score involves rejection, failure, and loneliness.

Basically, the point is that if you currently feel that you are at your lowest point, you might as well try something different in an effort to feel better.
>>
>>25814357
Firstly, you escaped? If you could escape you were never a robot. Secondly, the talk about what we deserve? Just-world fallacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

Also if I'm doing something that is based on the truth and no one can disprove the truth then I can't stop doing it now, can I. It's the truth.

>>25814359
The one which is logical. And working extremely hard to get your quality of life from 0.8 to 1.2 while Chad got born at 3.0 and can get to 15.0 easily. That's not logical.
>>
File: 1.jpg (73KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 759x1092px
>>25814397
We are NOT most adults,WE are the ones who dont succeed.Effort is irrelevant unless you are lucky.
>>
>>25814260
No, robots do not try. The entire ethos of this board is not trying. Every second post is about ridiculing people with jobs or hating on women. THE POINT OF THE BOARD IS TO STOP TRYING.
>>
>>25814398
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve#Not_a_contemporary_of_.22Adam.22

tldr. Specifically please.
>>
>>25814210
Pssh, I'm a manlet (5'6") and all the women want my dick. You wouldn't believe the kinds of sexual things they say to me.
>>
>>25814381
actual robot here.
i don't reach out because there have been too many failures in the past. i would simply rather do something else because i think there is a reward there, i don't think there is a reward in reaching out to people because there usually isn't.
"but how can you only do shit based on reward?"
because i kept not being rewarded in the past and now i won't accept less.

the problem with life is that EVERYTHING is a numbers game.
>>
>>25814349
This is not YOUR cave and it was never yours. Fuck off to wizardchan if you want a safe space.
>>
>>25814458
>Effort is irrelevant unless you are lucky.

This is the bedrock of every loser's mindset.
>>
>>25814425
Do you really believe this shit? What women say is different than what women think. In real life they will never say it in normal circumstances because they don't want to seem shallow. But statistics are clear. Just go to google and search for something like "Male height attractiveness" you will be stumped.

>>25814445
I've tried something else. And kept failing miserably for years while other people never tried and had better results. Don't ever assume the person you're talking to never tries.
>>
>>25808899
>"To be happy you just gotta abandon everything you like doing and pretend you are a different person oh and also you just gotta beee urself bro xDD"

I fucking despise normies
>>
>100 years ago our great grandfathers fought to take the trenches
>their great grandchildren fight social anxiety
>100 years ago our great grandfather's greatest fear was being hit by artillery
>their great grandchildren's greatest fear is another girl saying no
>100 years ago our great grandfathers hid in the same foxhole they shit in to avoid dying
>their great grandchildren hide indoors to avoid conversing
>>
>>25814425
They do,but they won't say it because it's rude.Even then,they still subconsciously see manlets as inferior.If their boyfriends are under 5'7",they are dating them either for money,big dick,facial aesthetics or social status.
>>
>>25814503
you're a newfaggit retard, stop posting. i want the greentext stories back, which we're never getting.

i suggest you migrate over to Reddit. by "our cave" i meant 4chan, not r9k. normies shouldn't even be on 4chan, neither should you.
>>
>>25814470
Nah. Don't be a lazy cunt, it's there. What I posted is what this claim is based on. It's as specific as it gets.

>>25814481
And you wouldn't believe the kind of things they will say the 6'3" guy while laughing at you.

>>25814506
And also the truth.
>>
>>25814514
>I fucking despise normies

I don't want you to change. By all means Anon, keep shitting in Gatorade bottles and fapping yourself raw to humiliation pron. You're perfect the way you are.
>>
>>25814405
Get fit. Get productive, halfway-relatable hobbies. Get friends. Go outside. Learn skills. Get a job. Meet people. Do something to improve yourself. Put the tiniest amount of effort into something other than posting cartoon frogs on an imageboard and sucking on Mommy's wrinkled tit.
>>
>>25814514
The biggest frog problem is an over emphasis on the self. You care about defending your ego to the point of self destruction. You're all closet narcissists who are more afraid of being wrong than dying alone.

It's sad to me.
>>
>>25814508
I never assumed you never tried, my statement was a general statement that still applies even if you tried and failed. You can keep failing all you want, and I won't say that you will eventually succeed, but you have a higher chance of eventually succeeding if you keep trying. If you just give up completely, then you will never succeed.
>>
>>25814539
>it's there.

Don't see it. I think you either full of shit, or misinterpreting something.
>>
>>25814397
>most
so some don't succeed, some try and fail. and here they are, on r9k. now what advice would you give them?
>>
>>25814544
is that the only way to have a better life? how come that's the only shit that ever gets posted? those things you posted are memes that you coined from this board.

get fucked you little shit, your advice falls on deaf ears, just like everything else you say in real life.
>>
>>25814539
>And also the truth.

HELL NO. You make your own 'luck' in this world.
>>
>>25814506
This is the TRUTH.You can deny it however you want,since you are a normie.Remember,your hardwork didn't grant you shit in life.
>>
>>25814508
Did you not even fucking read my post? I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE SHORT AND HAVE GIRLFRIENDS.

It doesn't matter if SOME or even MOST women find short men less attactive than tall men. That is a preference among some women, and it is one preference out of a host of preferences, not a single deciding factor.
>>
>>25814552
Or maybe you're saying this because you're a normie. And you want me to keep trying. Because as in everything else you have the winners and the losers. The losers put in effort and money and get nothing in return. And for your normie society to work, losers have to keep trying. And that's why you're telling me this. To make me keep trying. To make me keep funding normies. Fuck that and fuck you.
>>
>>25814539
Perhaps they say better things to a 6'3" guy, but they at least say positive things to me, the 5'6" guy. And I've never heard of a woman who would otherwise think of manlets as subhuman saying sexually explicit things to them. Hey, Tom Cruise is a manlet and plenty of women think he's attractive (if not a little crazy).
>>
File: JUST1.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>25808899
>>25810427

I don't know how to change myself though. I don't want to be a NEET but I don't know how to change.

"just go outside dude lmao" doesn't work, i've tried that
>>
>>25814567
>some try and fail.

Anons. Effort is not something you give once. You have to give effort every day of your life.
>>
>>25814546
>over emphasis on the self

So what do you expect us to do?
Pretend we are something we are not and do things we hate doing in hopes that normies will consider the idea of treating us like human beings?
Is this a joke?
>>
>>25814531
You keep telling yourself that. You obviously know what ALL women think better than people who actually know women personally. What /r9k/ tells you is gospel.
>>
>>25814468
>/r9k/ is one person

OK then,explain all the robots who got /fit/ and are still rejected because shit face+manlet combo.
>>
>>25808899
>implying anime isn't dead beacuse of the cringey as fuck girls in every serie
>>
>>25814533
I've been here for 11 years, but nice try. 4chan was never a robot haven, and those greentext stories you love so much were written by 'normies' as often as not. FUCK OFF TO WIZARDCHAN.
>>
>>25812954
It is inherently more valuable than something only the artist himself has heard.
>>
>>25814557
I don't give a shit what you think. I gave you the source. That's as much as I will tell you.

>>25814573
Yeah just by being yourself. Right.

>>25814583
Most women hating manlets means that every manlet is gonna have to work much harder. Your anecdotal evidence doesn't prove shit. For every short guy who made it, there are many who didn't. Some get lucky, some don't. But if you're a manlet, you're much more likely to not get lucky.
>>
>>25814623
>I don't give a shit what you think. I gave you the source. That's as much as I will tell you.

Annnnnnnd.....you as full of shit as your fake ass 'statistic'.
>>
>>25814567
Just because you tried once and failed, does not mean that you will not succeed if you try again. The advice I would give then is to ignore the /r9k/ mindset that trying is pointless.
>>
>>25813590
I do not complain about anything.
>>
>>25814623

You're a real hard boiled loser Anon. And so much smarter than the rest of us. You've really got it all figured out. You're right, and should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>25814498
You don't think there's a reward in basic human interaction, even online? I think online conversations a step above 4chan's /r9k/ board in replicating social interaction and easing the crippling loneliness. I went to closed door training to improve myself for a month, and I think I went slightly insane just from lack of social interaction. I still used Facebook, talked to friends on Skype, talked to my parents, and made small-chat with others when I had to go outside to buy groceries or school supplies. Shit was terrible; I don't understand how anyone can get by with zero human meaningful human contact for long periods of time.

I think I can kind of understand what you mean. Everything in life is molded by genetic and social environment, if you're unfortunate, there's really not much you can do; the you that came to be simply doesn't allow it. I honestly don't really believe a robot's lifestyle is all that terrible; just do what you enjoy, and make sure it actually makes you happy rather than just some form of cheap escapism to avert your eyes from reality and keep your brain from straying.

Once you believe that remaining in your current situation is worse/scarier than changing it, you'll simply put in effort to change and put yourself in a happier situation. Though, you most likely won't succeed because by all means.
>>
>>25814589
Yeah and his height also gets brought up awful lot. Despite being extremely talented and arguably even attractive, his height is still mentioned very often.

>>25814630
Think that if you want. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>25814586
I don't recall ever getting any money via the fact that some depressed person kept on trying to succeed and always failed as a result. And I'm far from a normie. Hell, I'm more of a robot than some of the "robots" on here. I'm still a virgin at 27, am quite the underachiever, and have actually gotten to the point that I don't care about society's expectations and "getting laid".

On the other hand, you have these "robots" on /r9k/ who are still lamenting the fact that they always
>TFW no GF
and don't have friends, a sense of purpose in life, or anything to really look forward to when they get up in the morning. I thought the original definition of a robot was one who no longer cared to fit in with the normies?
>>
>>25813630
Looks like I'm a girl then.

>>25813718
Why is suicide not an option?
>>
>>25814568
The reason it's the only shit that ever gets posted is that it's the correct advice.

>>25814586
Take off the tinfoil hat, retard.
>>
>>25814651
>Think that if you want. I don't give a shit.

Just admit you were wrong Anon. It shows character.
>>
how do i stop being a NEET
>>
>>25814648
Well insults, mocking and peer pressure are nice and all. But do you have any points to make?

>>25814660
Another insult. Can you normies actually talk about something rationally?
>>
>>25814676
get a job nigga
>>
File: 623_1.jpg (148KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
623_1.jpg
148KB, 728x409px
>Never give up.
the only advice that ever needs to be given. not 'go outside', not 'put in effort', not 'deadlift more'.
life is a complete numbers game. as long as you have breath to breathe, you're expected to attempt something and keep attempting it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, attempt it one billion times until it finally happens.
that's not skill based or effort based or experience based or anything, it's completely based on chance and persistence.

my other advice would be to seek relief. people expect you to go sexless and touchless while on the journey to success and those are completely merciless expectations.
seek relief, seek porn, seek prostitutes, seek alcohol, seek whatever you need to help you through, otherwise it's going to be a struggle the entire way through.
>>
>>25814651
That's irrelevant when I've made my point that not all women make height the "Be all, end all" of whether or not they will be in a relationship with a man. They wouldn't call a manlet like Tom Cruise or a manlet like me attractive if they all automatically categorized us manlets as "subhuman".
>>
I'm pretty self aware of my problems (which were mostly outlined in the OP), but I'm just not ready for a gf. I have no car, and still with my parents. No girl wants a guy like that.

I at least do have friends, but they gave up on trying to hook me up. Personally, I don't want hand outs from them. If I ever did get a gf, I'd want her to be someone I got myself.
The only thing I have going for me is a job, and I'm in decent shape.
>>
>>25814680
>But do you have any points to make?

I made my point. You're obviously too evolved for this society. You've blown the lid off the whole conspiracy. The only thing left to do is kill yourself.
>>
>>25814684
i tried dude but i can't hold a job for more than two months and my coworkers(except for one girl) i felt like they all hated me
>>
>>25814695
>but I'm just not ready for a gf.

Get a practice gf anon. but only keep her for 6 months, and then level up.
>>
>>25814693
I never said you can't find a partner if you're a manlet. Just that it's gonna be much harder. And that even if you work hard and are extremely succesful and attractive, many people will still just see you as the manlet.
>>
File: sysiphus feels.jpg (50KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
sysiphus feels.jpg
50KB, 636x781px
>>25814685
desu sounds pretty pointless
>>
>>25814544
>get /fit/
Already did,still nobody likes me because of shitface+manlet
>>
You realize even people like that get girlfriends and end up married.

It's about constant effort in finding a partner. Quit perpetuating the "You have to do this this this" to find a woman.

It just gives you better "appeal" which increases your chances.

Be decent and put in constant effort.
It won't be easy, but it's the most reliable method for finding a girl.
>>
>>25814676
Turn 25 if you live in UK
Turn 35 if you live in an Asian country
Get a job
Go back to school
Do an apprenticeship

Going by NEET definitions, those are your options.
>>
>>25814597
>>25814637
There are people who constantly try and fail. do you not get out? are you really that naive?
>>
>>25814737
What doing turning 25 have to do with anything? and im not in UK im in US
>>
>>25808899
to be happy and care about thing like if my behaviour affects your stupid "vibes" I need my basic needs to be achieve.
So fuck you
THIS IS NOW A
> TFW NO GF
THREAD
>>
>>25814650
the lifestyle of a robot isn't anything, good nor bad.

>>25814660
it's bullshit advice. "stay in school and brush your teeth" is not advice.
>>
>>25814609
I would find it hard to explain those dudes since I never fucking see them on this board. /r9k/ is not the same thing as /fit/.
>>
>>25814701
That's not what I implied. I didn't imply this is some kind of secret conspiracy that no one realizes but me. WHat I implied is that most people know these things I'm saying but ignore them for the sake of trying to be normies. For the sake of functioning in society. And that I find really perplexing, how someone can ignore the truth for the sake of feeling better.
>>
>>25814752
Once you're 25, you're not a NEET anymore. You're just human scum by society's standards. A NEET is still young enough to be redeemable and eventually make something out of himself.
>>
>>25811505

for .. status .. ?

you don't think people in relationships like each other?

everything people like you say is some extremely reduced exaggeration of 'well its just the way things are ok'.

you've never had a relationship, that's fine, but why are you trying to offer advice or 'nuggets of truth'?

you have no practical experience at all, and what you've typed pretty much confirms that.

stop analysing shit you have no experience with at all dude.
>>
>>25814758
/fit/ is basically muscley robots.

Btw,being fit wont make up for manlet or shitface
>>
>>25814726
And the perception of those people will not matter. You know why? Because I'll be the manlet who is extremely successful and attractive. Why should I care what other people think at that point?

Also, although you may have never said that one couldn't find a partner if they were a manlet, that is certainly the impression of some who frequent this board, and that is a patently ridiculous belief. My point just disproves their beliefs. I will concede that it may be harder for shorter men, but certainly not impossible as some believe.
>>
>>25814781
well i have 4 years i guess.....
>>
>>25814781
>Trying to change the definition of a word
Are you a tumblrite?
>>
>>25814729
it is.. until something finally happens, anything.
>>
>>25814702
Try again and you'll hold a job for longer. Interact with people more and you'll get better at judging what they think of you and you'll get better at socializing with them.
>>
>>25814799
It is MUCH harder,anon
>>
>>25814799
Perception of people around you matters a lot. I mean I get it, if you want to think that you will be one of the few extremely attractive and succesful. Then good for you, it's a delusion though and even you must know it.
>>
>>25814801
You are changing the definition of words here.
Look up what NEET means.
>>
>>25814768

Yes Anon. Life is all luck. Work and effort are worthless. It's all luck and you were born on the wrong side of it which was no fault of your own.

We get it. And guess what? You're whole 'philosophy' is worth absolutely nothing. Now where's my rent faggot?
>>
>>25814733
You did ONE thing on that list and you assume that the reason no one likes you is your face and height. You are making excuses to stop trying. You are pretending like it's impossible to improve yourself so that you will feel less bad about doing nothing.
>>
>>25814751
You are misguided if you think that's what this board is. This board is people who have stopped trying because they failed earlier. This board is NOT people who constantly try. If you read this board even occasionally, you would know that.
>>
>>25814843
Nice to see that we're on the same page. Now that I know that I have nothing to lose and that no amount of hard work will give me decent life I can do what I want to do. I can do what must be done.
>>
>you need to put away the chinky cartoons, the video games, the video game/anime music

I don't get this, I know plenty of weebs online who jack off to cartoons and vidya all the time and still have a gf and a fairly normal life
>>
>>25814754
The lifestyle of a robot is bad if it makes that robot miserable. Guess what - most robots are miserable.

That advice is not bullshit advice because it works.

If you are happy sitting at home doing nothing, and your parents are happy having a son who sits at home and does nothing while they feed and house him, then more power to you.

But most people on this board who see themselves as 'robots' are not happy. They wish they had social lives and GFs. I am just telling them how to achieve that.
>>
>>25814640
good, i just assumed you were like the majority of this board.
>>
>>25814822
It is no doubt harder for most, but I've never gotten the impression that it was. Perhaps I just don't know how easy it is for non-manlets?
>>25814830
How is it a delusion when there already exist manlets who are extremely attractive and successful? There's a smaller chance of it happening, no doubt, but it is still possible, whereas it appears that the general consensus on /r9k/ is that manlets are viewed as subhuman trash by women. Also, people will perceive what they will about you, but that is something you have no control over. You do have control over whether or not you let it affect you. Personally, I highly doubt that someone as successful as Tom Cruise still laments the fact that he was born 5'7" when he has so many other things going for him.
>>
>>25814843
you've got it wrong pal. just about everyone puts in lots of effort into life. but life's a competition, and you have the same 24 hours as everyone else. guess what? there's a limited number of success slots available, and you can be sure the lucky people are the ones who will get them. the unlucky people will be left by the side of the road. welcome to r9k
>>
>>25814881
Yeah stopping what you like to do just to get acceptance is the most beta thing you can do.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 250x237px
>>25814843
>"fault of my own"

Oh yes please tell me how having uncontrollable eccentric behavior,being a manlet and having awful facial aesthetics is my fault.

When you put yourself in our shoes,you litterally think that we are exactly like you,therefore,you think that we are just lazy.

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT COMPREHEND ROBOTDOM!
>>
>>25814876
>I can do what must be done.

So back to vidya and Blacked huh?
>>
>>25814866
still, what advice would you give a person who constantly tries and fails?
>>
File: The Implication.jpg (135KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
The Implication.jpg
135KB, 502x461px
>>25814889
>implying you know the majority of this board
>implying this board isn't one person
>>
>>25814893
It's much harder. Just look up any statistics on how many CEOs are manlets. How manlets earn less money, are less respected. The list goes on.
>>
>>25814906

Does your mommy indulge your abstract philosophy bullshit?

Again....where's my rent faggot?
>>
>>25814800
You can probably do it, robot. This board has pretty toxic ideologies, but at the very least, it espouses true self awareness. Quite a few people here probably aren't "hopeless", but they realize they'll most likely be happier in their situation rather than struggling and striving for something new and unknown. It's all a matter of mindset in the end; some people prefer the comfort of their routine lives, others like to struggle and experience new things, ect -- it's all molded by your past and factors out of your control.

But honestly, if you live in a first world country with non-insane parents, you can at least change some things rather easily with a modicum of effort.

I think normies that come here have good intentions, but it's all worthless. Those who believe that they could change and experience a whole new life will eventually do so regardless or external motivations. Those who are stuck in the rut of their past are fated to be chained there forever.

>>25814801
I didn't know about the NEET age limit until recently. Somebody told me about it on /r9k/ and I googled it and saw the result. I'm actually just a heavy /jp/+/a/ user, but I don't use 4chan very often anymore.
>>
>>25814906
>uncontrollable eccentric behavior
>uncontrollable
>behavior
>>
>>25814845
I cant see other comments while replying .
Also
>get friends
Too eccentric to do that,people flat out tell me im wierd and to get away from them.
>>
>>25814910
Or maybe when you treat a man like shit all his life and then he finds out he has nothing to lose anyways. Well he does what he has to do.
>>
>>25814914
My advice would be to keep trying because you are not doomed to failure and you can still make minute improvements reliably. Minute improvements add up.
>>
>>25814893
Manlets DIDN'T get that chance,anon
Also,Tom Cruise is rich and famous with godlike facial aesthetics
>argument BTFO
>>
>>25814951
You are retarded if you think it's impossible to get friends. You can work on your personality so that you're less obnoxious, and you can find people who are willing to tolerate obnoxious personality because they themselves are obnoxious.
>>
>>25814988
>Or maybe when you treat a man like shit all his life and then he finds out he has nothing to lose anyways. Well he does what he has to do.

Wow. Vague threats of violence. You're a real edgy neckbeard anon.
>>
>>25815034
I didn't say anything about violence. So stop jumping to conclusions. Anyways, I've said what I wanted to say.
>>
>>25815034
How is that even remotely a threat you cuck
>>
>>25814914
seek relief

>>25814685
>>
>>25814934
Those are objective FACTS,whether you like it or not.

Again,you're maybe just baiting
>>
>>25814936
>There actually is a NEET age limit
Shit. I stand corrected.
>>
>>25814599
No joke, I became happier when I stopped worrying who "I" was and just did things.
>>
>>25808899
>arguing with holes
I wonder who could be behind this post!
>>
>>25814919
Manlets do get the short end of the stick (pun intended), but they can still have a decent quality of life, even failing to be the CEO of a company. "Robots" shouldn't act like being short is a death sentence, though, especially in the dating world. You can't really control being short, anyways, so why worry about something you can't control? Try to fix what you can, and do your best. If you don't care, then don't care, but it won't make sense to keep complaining about something you refuse to attempt to change every day of your life.
(Keep in mind that "you" does not mean I am directing this comment at you, I am directing it at those who think that giving up is a better alternative to trying if you still care about being happy).
>>
>>25815057

yes, your eccentric behavior is not your fault anon. What a mind blowing FACT.
>>
>>25814943
For example,smiling for no reason in public even though you didn't remember anything funny.
>>
>>25815076
>why worry about something you can't control?

Because the things you cant control are what fuck you up. Its not that complicated
>>
>>25815043

Are you going to do what needs to be done Anon? Are you going to unleash hell with your katana?
>>
>>25808899
>Stop justifying your flaws and intolerable personalities and change them
You act as though these guys can change their personas.
>>
>>25815095
Everytime this happens I notice someone looks at me and usually starts smiling too. Then I make a disgusted confused face at them. Shit's pretty funny how they often get embarassed and speedwalk away looking at the ground.
>>
>>25815029
What do you mean "manlets didn't get that chance"? Apparently Tom Cruise did. He wasn't born rich and famous, you know. If all he did all his young life was lament his height, he definitely wouldn't be rich and famous.

Not everyone can be rich and famous with godlike facial aesthetics, but simply being a manlet doesn't make it impossible to live a decently happy life.
>>
>>25815116
Anyone can change their persona.
>>
>>25815082
See
>>25814943
And tell me how its my fault,dickhead
>>
>>25815104
You are right that the things you can't control are what fuck you up, but worrying about those things isn't going to change anything. Wasting time and energy worrying about those things just takes resources away from fixing what you can change.
>>
>>25815121
or how about the like 10 running backs in the NFL who are under 5'9?
>>
>>25815139

Yes Anon. There is no such thing as free will. Save it for the therapist mommy is paying and the man handing out NEETbux.
>>
>>25814997
At the end of the day minute improvements won't bring you money or success. for that you need BIG improvements over a short enough period of time so you are able to compete with other people. kurz gesagt, a lame horse has no chance in a race.
>>
>>25815156
>therapist mommy
My dick
>>
>>25815133
You really are delusional, you think the psychopaths can suddenly learn to care about people? No once you are an adult your personality is no longer malleable at all its there FOREVER, if humans could change their personas by will alone you wouldnt see so many sad people all the time dumbass.
>>
File: 1452188294851.jpg (692KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
1452188294851.jpg
692KB, 553x936px
>>25811505

You cannot love another person or anything in life if you bleach your soul empty by conforming to such a corrupt and evil world.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner here... one can never claim they are doing good, or better than anyone by any justified moral set of values, if they follow a system, systems, people, and persons, That do more harm than good to everything around said systems or people.

You can join the bigger group if you feel comfortable in numbers, but when the weight gives in... you'll just be one of the rest.
>>
>>25815204
You are the delusional one if you think that adults cannot change their personalities.
>>
>>25815143
That still doesn't mean manlets are doomed to a life of unhappiness and loneliness.
>>
>>25808983
>I was actually an r9k misogynist
Wow, go figure, literally 2 posts in and you're already admiting to be projecting your past failures onto other people. Unless you're lying to make your bait more attractive to us, fat chance says you are.
Protip : not everyone is butt ugly, wears a fedora and pisses in 2L bottles. But hey, this is a just world, right ?
>>
>>25815168
Most normies are dumb as a brick and don't know anything. Well, I wouldn't say "normies" -- I'd just say most people.

1 language
No hobbies
Liberal arts degree
Job experience in an entry-level job that requires no skills but the ability to not be autistic

The only reason they're better than you if is because they have better social and speaking skills. They might even be less disciplined than you, if you're the hobby-type robot.

Most people don't even exercise, have money saved in the bank, or any useful skills.
>>
>>25815228
You cannot really change who you are anon, some people have very malleable personalities and those are usually psychopaths acting to begin with. However the base of your personality is your genetics, to understand this have you ever seen a real douchebag and wonder why the hell they act they way they do because of their genes, just as how some of these dudes here are shy from their genetics alone. You cant change your personality only your social dumbass.
>>
>>25815204

Robots will do anything ANYTHING, other than to accept personal responabilty. Their entire worldvies is a construct to externalize blame. And they exploit any crevice they can/ Undiagnoable, uncurable condcitions such as depresion or anxiety. Sure I've got that. Fuck that I've not only got depression, I've got CLINICAL depression.If all else fail abstract things out all the way to questioning free will. These faggots turn into Descartes the second they're asked to stop tugging it and come out of the basement.
>>
>>25815250
Social environment actually complete molds your genetics and determines whether or not certain traits are expressed. In terms of personality, social environment can nearly completely override genetic expression.

Don't remember where I read this; it was a UCLA study, I'll find it in a second.

Not that it matters, because you guys are fucked in both the genetic and social molding sense
>>
>>25815272
http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/ucla-life-scientists-discover-215259
>>
>>25815272
>Social environment actually complete molds your genetic
Are you fucking stupid?
>social environment can nearly completely override genetic expression.
No it cant, socially successful people were naturally extroverted since birth.

You cant change who you are anon, you can try but at the end of day you cant escape the persona you have past 18 until you hit your 30s and finally mellow out.
>>
>>25815261
Yep. But it's pointless even dealing with them. These people are hucksters. The lowest of the low. They're right about one thing; they're not going to change. Accept that and deal with them accordingly.

-If you're their parent kick them out.
-If you're their employer fire them
-If you're their teacher fail them
-If you're their landlord evict
-If you're in any kind of relationship with them sever it
-
>>
>>25815236
Yeah. you're right, but such normie existence for me will also mean suffering (although I don't really think I can attain that).
>>
File: 1452346004220.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452346004220.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>25815261
>implying there actually is free will
>not wanting to be Descartes

Wow, how can you possibly be so pleb?
>>
>>25815303
Environment determines whether or not certain genes are expressed.

Extroverted and introverted are literally just memes. You can be extremely socially successful and be an introvert; it just determines how much you enjoy being in contact with others.
>>
>>25815261
This, all the way. Well put.
>>
>>25815353
>treat people like shit because they make me feel creeped out
You wonder why these dudes have such a complex against socially average people.
>>
>>25815387
Don't care. Keep up or fall back.
>>
>>25815449
Normies confirmed the villians
>>
>>25815449
Whatever, just go away dude you arent helping these guys by giving them more suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>25815480
>Implying he isn't showing normies true colors by wanting robots to die
He's honest if anything
>>
>>25815480
The OP tried to help them. People in this thread tried to help them. But these guys love convincing themselves to inaction. There is nothing to be done for them.
>>
File: 1451863907344.jpg (49KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451863907344.jpg
49KB, 400x280px
>>25815449
>Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

Keep it real, shitlord.
>>
>>25815505
You dont know their life situations to make that judgement.
>>
File: VTN9nUJ.jpg (184KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
VTN9nUJ.jpg
184KB, 720x1280px
>>25815353

Cool story bro I did the exact opposite I severed all ties with my family they dead to me now. was the best decision I've ever made in my life got a bitching job selling MTG cards retro vidya gaems and other cool shit for a game store on ebay.

I bet you just mad cause you working some shitty ass job you hate I feel you man I was there once.

but Normies REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why would you want a normie friend or gf anyways? They're the most boring uninteresting people.
>>
>>25815588

Yah Man I got 2 awesome otaku roommates we sometimes watch anime together

#Fucknormies.
>>
>>25815588
No, robots are the most boring people.
>>
>>25815156
I do wierd shit without realizing it,how can "free will" stop that,o wise one
>>
>>25810214
>exponentially better than interests: no friends, 4chan, sitting in a basement, video games
Not to anon, clearly. Gee, I wonder why he doesn't fit in. Fuck you.
>>
>>25815631

You wish boy I'm cool as shit dawg U just jelly you live a normie life and I bet you wish you could be dis Kewl DooD.
>>
>>25815505
Reality already convinced me
>>
>>25810300
Only children, casuals and normies would actually attend those things. There's good people about on the boards and other sites though, sometimes as easy as adding a player from some random lobby
>>
File: 1.jpg (40KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 480x800px
>>25815480
>OMG please dont bully those dudes they suicidal thats turrible :(

Way to make me feel like shit
>>
>>25808899
Amazing plan you should be a psychologist. Insults is the best way to cure social anxiety and autism. It's the normie patented way.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 421x316px
>the state of the normalfags who have gotten btfo in this thread
>>
>>25810497
this, nothing wrong with binge consuming media but also create something from time to time, just for yourself, no need to let other people see it. pirate some daw, or even start with photo edits to make cool memes, try to be consistent and challenge yourself and in time you might become semi proficient at it, this is when it might make you feel much better about yourself,
just don't care about being yourself
>>
>>25815917
What's the point in making shit if you aren't good at it
>>
So is a 22 rifle strong enough to instantly kill me or what?
>>
File: 1407966677064.jpg (36KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1407966677064.jpg
36KB, 500x494px
>>25808899
>>25808899
>>I'm a manchild who watches anime,
Not amanchild, but watch it a little bit.
> plays video games, has no real hobbies,
I play video games but I do have a few hobbies including mountain biking and bmx dirt jumping.
> does nothing enriching,
Not really sure what you mean by that.
> takes no pride in my appearance
Wrong. I dress quite well, and people in my classes generally agree that I am pretty fashionable. If course girls still give Chad more compliments, but the people who know what they're talking about tell me that I have good taste.
> and doesn't work out at all,
W rong again. I have been working out lately, mostly calisthenics. I can do over 15 pull ups, 200+ sit ups, 60 push ups in a minute, etc.
>has no friends,
Nope, I have about five friends who I play vidya with
> and has a bitter, dour personality and fun killing vibe
No, I can make people laugh like nobody else can. People have told me that I make them feel better.

And yet everywhere I look Chad wins. I talked to ONE girl who I have oneitis for, since I have a class with her. I have to put so much effort into trying to talk to her that it's almost not worth it. But last week I made some self deprecating joke about how I was ugly or something and she said
> don't worry anon, I think you look handsome!
Mfw

Will I make it robots?
>>
>>25816288
>effort works

shocker
>>
File: 1450815826218.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1450815826218.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>25816099
I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
>>25816346
No shit, what I mean is the effort I have to put in is orders of magnitude greater than most other males have to put in to achieve the same result. It's actually tiring.
>>
>>25816346
>effort works *if you have a good start
Shocking indeed
>>
>>25816398
Boo hoo. Life's not fair.

The guys who it comes easy to develop no work ethic and are often professionally unsuccessful.

I bet that is pretty tiring too.
>>
>>25816405
>effort works, but not for me

what do you want? go rub yourself raw to cuck porn for all I care.
>>
>>25816449
>The guys who it comes easy to develop no work ethic and are often professionally unsuccessful.
Completely untrue
>>
>>25816468
I want the effort meme to be true
>>
>>25813575
>Autist turned normie here. My girlfriend, before me, was being chased by a 5'3" beta asian. I got to watch them interact a few times before she told him off and it was interesting.
>She wasn't repulsed by his height, looks, or anything. She was repulsed because he was stiff and boring to speak with, but wanted to talk all of the time.
>It reminded me of you guys. There are two secrets to girls:
>1. Fill your life with awesome shit so you don't center all of your attention on any girl
>2. Learn how to be more comfortable with yourself
>I went from pussy repeller to pussy magnet so I know it's possible for you all too. Just stop shitposting on /r9k/ and clean your house, for a start. But attempting to prove your own bullshit attraction theories right is stupid, because there's no glory in that victory, wanting to always be right is a fast road to understanding nothing about the world at all.
amazing, tell me more about this "girls" thing
>>
>>25816469
completely true. plenty of people peak in high school senpai.
>>
>>25816487
Yes, it's all a meme. Evolution is just a cosmic roll of the dice. No striving, no effort.
>>
there's no point in getting out of bed if you don't have a massive jaw and a nw0 hairline
>>
>get friends
Literally how the fuck am I just supposed to to this? Everything else on that list is to an extent accomplishable but just walking up to a group of strangers is hard for a normie, let alone a robot with no social skills.
>>
>>25816449
>>25816449
Well that's at least one thing that being the underdog teaches you. I'm pretty successful academically so far.

but I still want a qt gf
>>
>>25816514
It's both, there are a lot of people on this board who actually have potential but refuse to try. I am not one of them
>>
>>25816549
Then get into a good school and start dressing well. You'll get girls. Oh, also, don't be fat.
>>
>>25816589
I already dress well and am pretty fit though. What do? I have never even held a girls hand. The first time a girl hugged me was once in 10th grade and never since.
>>
>>25812648
>Music that has not been heard might as well not exist, it has no value.

Not even a hipster. You're just pathetic
>>
>>25816569
The people on this board are little con-men. They set up these false dichotomies to justify there laziness. It's chad/robot all the way. In their world no one ever marries a 6/10. No one works a 70k a year job. For their bullshit to work it has to be either/or. Either you're born a handsome tall alpha male captain of industry or a shit-tier failure, and it's beyond your control, so obviously not their fault.

They're either doing this out of laziness, or a way to distance themselves from shame, but anyone with half a brain can see right through their bullshit.
>>
NO NOT MY JAPANESE ANIMES
>>
>>25816679
It's weird because I don't disagree but you probably think I'm one of those people. The problem with this board is that everyone thinks they're completely fucked so no one believes the people who are actually fucked
>>
>>25816087
You get good at things by doing them, not by complaining that you're bad at them.
>>
>>25816645
Do you dress well by general society's standards, or you're own weird autistic standards?

If you're fit, and actually dress well, join a team or a group activity of some sot. You don't even have to give a shit about it, just use it as an ice breaker. If you're standards aren't unrealistically high, you'll get a girl.
>>
>>25816774
Making shit isn't enjoyable
>>
>>25816772
FWIW, I believe the obese people.
>>
File: 1393728193645.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1393728193645.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>It's a "Everything is YOUR fault" thread

>>429 replies and 45 images omitted, Click here to view

This thread is such obvious bait and you all took it.
>>
>>25815196

This neckbeard is two steps ahead of the game!
>>
>>25816801
That's pretty retarded, you can lose weight. I'm fat but I don't consider it one of the reasobs I'm fucked
>>
Does this mean I have to give up my tendies collection?
>>
>>25808983
>misogynist
hang yourself
only self hating faggots use words like this
>>
>>25816543
Talk to people in your classes if you're taking classes. Talk to people at work if you have a job. Find social clubs in your area related to hobbies you have (anime/gaming/book clubs, etc.).
>>
>>25816892
Then loose the weight. Fat people ARE fucked. They're going to be second class citizens no matter what they do.
>>
>>25816954
Fat people can always stop being fat.
>>
>>25816977
Yeah, but at that point they're no longer fat people.
>>
Well just skipping through this I can see you guys took the bait hard this time.
>>
>>25817001
I don't consider problems that can be fixes with effort alone to make you completely fucked. They need to be unsolvable or require lots of money to fix
>>
>>25817001
Exactly. What I meant is that if you choose to move forward as a fat person you're fucked no matter what you do.
>>
>>25808983
>No, I used to be one of you
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>25814781
nah a neet is a person not in employment education or training.
>>
File: 1410256526143.png (276KB, 535x454px) Image search: [Google]
1410256526143.png
276KB, 535x454px
>>25814544
Oh its the 'self-improvement' meme again
>>
This thread is still up? I wonder how many robots will fall for the normie trap of self-improvement. You do realize that self-improvement is just so the normie society can use you better?

As a anime-watching manchild, you don't have much value to society. So they try to push you into self-improvement, getting a job. Pretty much working for them. Fuck that.
>>
You wouldn't be back if you were actually happy.
Happy people don't scream FAG and GOOK all day until they choke on their own spit.
The only person who was exactly what you described was you, and you're still feeling unfairly treated and want something to lash out at, you just switched girls for neckbeards.

You're always going to be like this.
>>
>>25816679
>>25808899

Here's the thing: As much as you want to deny it or not, Being short and/or ugly, socially awkward, liking obscure interests, and being mentally ill, are HUGE disadvantage in the dating scene. For example, sure you seen SOME short guys with gfs but don't use "Just Word Fallacies" and anecdotal evidence to make points. "Hurr that short guy did it, why can't YOU do it?"

What sacrifice did that guy do?
Where did he find a girl that could settle?
Did he had actual social anxiety (NOT SHYNESS)
Is he ugly?
Was he not poor?

If he didn't have those disadvantage as a robot, he'd still be working harder for women and social status. Lots of robots try but fail. If they were normalfags/Chads, they wouldn't have these problems.

Is it worth it to try to change things you enjoy or have deep serious issues with just for validation? While you say yes, a lot of robots say no.

Ugly women have bfs all the fucking time. With little effort. That's why we see it as rigid.
>>
Fat manboys are hilarious. Thank you for the free zoo r9k!
>>
/r9k/ is tumblr for male khv neckbeards. Please attach trigger warnings to your post next time, OP.
>>
>>25817379
>actual social anxiety
>ACTUAL

kek
>>
>>25812533
I play piano to myself. Nobody hears it but me. I may as well not play.
Pretty much what you just said. Why can't he write his music for the sake of writing music and his own enjoyment.
Everything you do doesn't have to be for the sole purpose of impressing others/ getting gf's jeez.
>>
File: egg.jpg (103KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
103KB, 521x533px
>>25817394
>I-I j-just come here to l-laugh at you guys, I swear!
>>
>>25808899
I'm probably a bigger normalfag than 95% of /r9k/, but at the end of the day women still won't desire me because I'm 5'4 and no one wants a guy that short.
>inb4 stop with dah excuses faggot
>inb4 just go for shorter girls bruh
>>inb4 this 3'2 guy I knew in high school smashed all the pussy

What's the point in trying if I'm literally not gonna get anywhere? I don' really have boring hobbies, and I almost never play vidya/watch anime anymore, but honestly, normalfags don't care about that shit unless you make it your life. They only care about your appearance 100%, nothing else matters. If you have a fucked up face, some kind of deformity, are too short, etc. there is literally no point in trying. You're just gonna come up disappointed.
>>
>>25817394
I wish they would post more pics of themselves!
>>
>it's impossible to change your own mind about anything
>once you have depression/anxiety/whatever there's no cure at all

>implying your thoughts aren't extremely malleable and that with enough effort you can't make yourself think in any way you want

If you want to give up happiness, be my guest. You might as well kill yourself if you're not willing to try (inb4 "but I have tried" you never stop trying until you're old and dead, faggots)

MIND OVER MATTER
>>
>>25817431
>Im gonna deny diagnoses because I don't like it
>>
>>25817486
You make a solid point. I think I'll make an exception for the obese AND manlets under 5"5. You guys really are fucked. No argument here.
>>
>>25817288
You keep telling yourself that it's a meme. This guy has you pegged.
>>25815261
>>
>>25817551
Well I'm not obese or any of the other things I mentioned, I'm just short. I don't try anyway because I already know what the response is gonna be from 99% of women.

I just want a 4'10 gf, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>25817532
Diagnosis. Kek. No one can prove 'social anxiety' even exists.

You're a mark.
>>
>>25817518
>you never stop trying until you're old and dead, faggots

Trying doesn't matter if the end result doesn't happen

>hurr lifz a jourany

People are generally selfish. No one wants to be your hero
>>
>>25817589
You could get a 4"10 girl. Why not?
>>
>>25808899
I hole heartedly agree with you OP. I'd consider myself a normie, but I still feel compelled to keep coming back to this board for some reason. Yea, I watch some anime casually here and there, yea I've been rejected, yea I get lonely. But you know what? It happens to everybody. And you can choose to learn from it, or you can choose to be a miserable basement dwelling neckbeard who lives with their parents. Having the mindset (Me v. Normies) will just make you seem weirder. r9k will do nothing but give negative reinforcement. When it comes down to it we all die in the same hole no matter who you are, so you might as well spend life outside of your house and live it up.

>inb4 hurr durr u don't understand the struggle normie omg

Fuck off.
>>
>>25817589
You are just telling yourself that you won't get anywhere so you don't have to try. How many women have you actually asked out? You've convinced yourself that your height is a bigger issue than it is because you've been spending your time masturbating to the manlet threads on this board instead of going out and meeting people. Tons of short women just want a guy taller than them.
>>
>>25817552
Not really

This >>25817331 guy has YOU pegged.

Now kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1365965528559.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365965528559.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>>25808899
Hey OP, here's the thing.

I've gone to college, volunteered,participated in clubs and now II do have hobbies and a job. The job doesn't fulfill me in any meaningful way. My hobbies are all social things, rock climbing, travelling, motorcycles, video games, exercise, the works. I know how to act in front of people. I get along with most women and men, people think I'm funny and wonder why I don't have a gf quite often. By every standard set by society I'm a success outside of relationships and you know what? Its given me jack shit. I no longer feel like a human and I lie to myself every day that I enjoy this. I'm not justifying /r9k/ behavior and I'm not justifying yours either. What I'm saying is that dream of owning a home, having a 7/10 gf/wife and a few friends you BBQ for every few weekends is quite dead. Very few will achieve that today because of how fractured and top heavy society has become. It's a time of great change.

Your rant reads like something I would have wrote in frustration when I was 20 years old because I'd been here too long knowing this board is fucked and wrong. It starts out as a sick joke and then it stops being one. Eventually you can't stop visiting this place and it permeates your thoughts on the daily. Get out while you still can.

Let these suckers figure things out on their own like you did because there's no right way to live and that's only a small part of why society is finally breaking down they've been trying to force one size fits all happiness down our throats for years and people are finally realizing with all their spare time and no jobs that its all a lie to keep us busy. Introspection brings suffering and rebellion and hopefully at some point, change so let them suffer until they're sick of it.
>>
>>25817671
"Working for them" is utter bullshit. Self-improvement is exactly that. SELF-improvement. Making YOUR life better. But you'd rather be miserable because you don't want to try.
>>
>>25817600
>No one can prove 'social anxiety' even exists.

Diagnosis implies it's been studied by actual doctors. You can't even prove it doesn't. You'll just deny that too.

>inb4 biased by people are not doctors or people who "claim" to be doctors.

Pathetic scum. I guess STI doesn't exist to you too. Don't know anything right? Some guy on 4chinz got all the answers
>>
>>25817518
>implying my mental issues aren't tied to concrete physical issues
>>
>>25817638
Girls that short tend to be the biggest fucking height queens. Most are hell bent on dating a guy that's around 6', which I think is bullshit, especially since I even tower over them.

>>25817658
>Tons of short women just want a guy taller than them
Literally most of the women I've hypothetically asked about this said they'd date a "short guy", but he can't be shorter than 5'7 or some shit. I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve this shit.

I can't take rejection either, which is a big part of why I don't even try. But I don't wanna get into that.
>>
>>25817685
>society is ending! everything is changing! no one is happy! robot rebellion!
YOU are a child.
>>
>>25817616
When I say "try" I mean you have to actually try, not try half-heartedly with the expectation of failure and then giving up in 2 weeks. You have to set realistic goals and expectations. It's like saying "If I'm not a master pianist with a good job after taking piano lessons for a year I'm giving up". Maybe your dream of playing piano will take 20 years, but if you don't believe it will ever happen and give up it never will.

>No one wants to be your hero
Exactly, you have to be your own hero.
>>
>>25817648
>he gets lonley "sometimes"
>>
>just get a hobby

it's not so easy. i find it difficult to enjoy anything anymore. in fact the only thing that gives me pleasure anymore is cheesybread, but i rarely eat it because i'm trying to stay lean.

fuck off OP
>>
>>25817699
Not really. Self-improvements benefits normies. Normies who got lucky. Normies who hate and torment us. These fucking normies. Do you want to benefit the normies? I sure don't.
>>
File: 1451184217657.png (523KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451184217657.png
523KB, 800x450px
>>25817731
Ok, well deny it then or cherrypick and throw weak insults instead of bothering to explain why you think that. There's a reason you're still here as well.
>>
>>25817709
If you're not trying because you're too much of a pussy to handle rejection, just admit that to yourself. Don't make shit up about how 99% of short women would say no to you.

The way to get better at dealing with rejection is to keep getting rejected. You'll realize that asking someone out on a date is not a huge investment and if they say no it's not the end of the world. It's part of growing up.
>>
>>25817699
>Working for them" is utter bullshit
Not really. When you say "self-improve" you mean get a degree and a job so you can wageslave a 9-5 forever. Hilarious, you fucking drone.

>Making YOUR life better
Yea can't wait to wageslave

>But you'd rather be miserable because you don't want to try.
Nice assumptions there m80.
>>
>>25817785
The last time I got rejected (which was back when I was 15) I ended up getting arrested for vandalism and I tried to hang myself after I got arrested. That might have another thing to do with it.
>>
>>25817777
The reason I'm still here is because it's interesting to hear the worldviews and stories of people who I usually wouldn't interact with. It doesn't mean I'm an unhappy person. Society is by NO means breaking down. Most of the people I know are living good lives and are not disillusioned with society at all. If anything, people's lives are on the whole getting better (and no, I am not "the 1%").
>>
>>25810214
> Why don't you do something constructive. Like music. Play guitar. Don't like guitar? Play fucking sax. Don't like jazz? Make electronic beats and go to those raves.
by what measure is playing music constructive? i don't even really like music, but i don't see it any more constructive than vidya, which i also don't particularly care for.
>>
>>25817706
There are plenty of people out there with worse physical issues that still try. You could be legit autistic or retarded, or you could be blind, deaf, paraplegic, etc.

Nobody should stop trying as long as they are alive.
>>
>>25817740
>but if you don't believe it will ever happen and give up it never will

Normal people don't take 20 fucking years to just learn how the piano works. Maybe trying to learn the piano is for them
>>
>>25817685
I own 2 homes, have a 9/10 gf, and have bbqs bbqs in the summer all of the time. I have no idea what you're talking about. Plenty of people do. Maybe you just live somewhere shitty where people with talent move away from?
>>
>>25817812
Oh boy, the 'wageslave' argument. You people are so far up your own asses that it's worthless to even try arguing with you. Go post some cartoon frogs in blankets, I'll be off enjoying being a productive member of society.

>>25817827
So you got rejected at 15 and stopped trying. Typical robot narrative. Enjoy being alone for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25817848
Trying and failing isn't worth a damn thing
>>
>>25817868
>Enjoy being alone for the rest of your life.
Hypothetically, if you were a female and I approached you and asked you out - you wouldn't see my height, laugh at me and tell me to fuck off?
>>
File: leech.jpg (655KB, 1019x1285px) Image search: [Google]
leech.jpg
655KB, 1019x1285px
>>25817868
>I'll be off enjoying being a productive member of society.
Yea, you got told son. Now go be a productive member of society :D
>>
>>25817702
Pfff. Real MDs do not diagnose not treat'social anxiety'.

I could pay some psychologist $100hr to diagnose me with any fake 'disease' I wanted.

Again, you're a mark.
>>
>>25817709
So:
>lots of rhetoric
>no effort

shocking it's not working out for you.
>>
>>25817852
I think it's safe to say that most professional pianists have at least 10-20 years of experience depending on genre. They may have started when they were 8 and now they're in a band making livable money at 25. Or maybe they started at 17 and now they're 32.

It takes a lot of fucking work man, especially piano. Some people take longer to learn, some are prodigies and can play pro at 6 years old. That's life.
>>
>>25817868
>So you got rejected at 15 and stopped trying. Typical robot narrative. Enjoy being alone for the rest of your life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/

>So what if you've been rejected 1000 times? Juz b urslev
>>
>>25817884
Not trying and failing anyway is almost always worse.
>>
>>25817828
I know. Im a happy successful person. I'm shitposting waiting for the panthers/hawks game to start. Why is that so hard for them to believe. Hearing these neckbeard tales of woe is just too funny.
>>
>>25817832
>make friends
>start band
>get girls

It's not rocket science anon.
>>
>>25817966
If you don't try and fail you can still delude yourself into thinking you could succeed if you just tried
>>
>>25817827
Maybe you should learn from your mistakes and try again? Like maybe not freaking out like an animal over something stupid and getting yourself arrested for a dumb reason. If you recognize your mistakes what exactly is stopping you from fixing them?
>>
>>25817891
I am not a female, but fuck no. I wouldn't laugh at anyone who asked me out or tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>25817910
>Calls someone a mark

>denies diagnoses made by professional doctors that has more experience in their finger than his whole life

heh....

>>25817951
Being a professional pianist could take longer than 10 years. Yes. However, just KNOWING how to play it doesn't even take more than 3 years.
>>
>>25817963
>implying I'm going to go read some Reddit thread
>implying one dude on Reddit posting a story about getting rejected 1000 times means anything
>implying you're STILL not making excuses to keep yourself from a happy life
>>
>>25818035
>I wouldn't laugh at anyone who asked me out or tell them to fuck off.
>I am not a female,
It was obvious tbqh lad
>>
>>25818078
Women on the whole are not nearly as callous and heartless as people on here like to believe.
>>
>>25818051
Pff. "Professional doctors". You mean people with a phd in a social science?

Again, actual medical doctors do not recognize nor treat 'social anxiety'.

It's bullshit pseudoscience, and you're a mark.
>>
>>25818090
>Women on the whole are not nearly as callous and heartless as people on here like to believe.

Yeah only to Chads.
>>
>>25818134
What does it feel like to spew verbal diarrhea on this board every day? How brain-dead are you that you believe this empty rhetoric you're spouting? How hard did you have to work to convince yourself that you know what women are really like?
>>
>>25817856
I live and work in a large city and the majority of strangers I speak with and ask what they think of the city and their experiences here are generally rather disconnected. They complain of people being too "cold" or unapproachable, loneliness and isolation are also common. Most of them seem to hate it and these are working professionals. This is in Canada for the most part.

>>25817828
Alright I should specify mainly america when I say society but lots of areas are going through social change around the globe. I come here for mostly the same reasons you do. Peoples lives on the whole are getting more convenient but not better necessarily. Maybe things are different where you are.
>>
>>25817868
Insanity is attempting the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Not everyone can move past that trauma easily in their teens. I'm sure you've had experiences back then that have stuck with you even today. These robots have nothing but time to think and guess what they ponder on. Their failures which reinforces the entire loop.
>>
File: numbers_lie.jpg (491KB, 1276x1306px) Image search: [Google]
numbers_lie.jpg
491KB, 1276x1306px
>>25818067
Just admit that this guy was a lost cause. He tried harder than you that your whole life and he still got nothing out of it. You don't have anything to help him with.
>>
>>25818179
People are fine. They still have friends and homes and careers and relationships and BBQs.

I really dont know what you're going on about.
>>
>>25818175
All I had to do was talk to some of them. Try to approach some of them. You know. The typical.
>>
OP has touched quite a nerve.
>>
File: cruise-laugh.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cruise-laugh.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
you want a gf and friends, why don't you give up the fucking anime and video games
>LOL! PLEB! FUCK YOU. YOU EXPECT ME TO ABANDON MY WAIFU AND TAKE UP SHITTY HOBBIES LIKE MUSIC OR FITNESS AS OPPOSED TO JERKING MY DICK TO JAPANESE 12 YEAR OLDS AND LISTENING TO THE SOUNDTRACK FROM TOUHOU AND PERSONA 3 LIKE A PATRICIAN, FUCK YOU CHAD
ok then go to anime conventions or board game meetups or something to try and meet mentally ill smelly girls with similar interests
>THEY'RE FUCKING PLEBS. THEY ONLY LIKE TRASH LIKE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST THAT I WATCHED WHEN I WAS 12. YOU EXPECT ME TO CONSORT WITH RETARDED PLEBS?
you know you're really not better than people, 'chad' wouldn't give a fuck if you didn't like the same band or show or sport or whatever but there has to be some common ground with people
>FUCK YOU I TOLD YOU THOSE IDIOTS DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A PATRICIAN
ok why don't you try getting a job or going school so you can advance your life, you can meet people that way
>LOL YOU WANT ME TO BE A KEKOLD AND SLAVE AWAY FOR PENNIES FOR CHAD? WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME WHEN I COULD BE JERKING OFF IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT
ok then study hard for the LSATs or MCATs so you can get into med school or law school then, those guys get paid well
>I CAN'T I HAVE DEPRESSION I CAN'T DO ANYTHING I'M GENETICALLY RETARDED
ok then why don't you go see a doctor
>YEAH I SAW ONE BUT I DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY SAID... THE MEDICATION IS JEWISH MIND CONTROL AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT
you know you will never get a life, why don't you do anything to improve yourself, you know you can change right instead of just making excuses?
>FREE WILL DOESN'T REALLY EXIST THE SHAPE OF ATOMS IN DA UNIVERSE MADE ME A FAGGOT BEFORE I WUZ EVEN BORN, THIS 300 YEAR OLD PHILOSOPHY THAT I NEVER READ BUT PARAPHRASED FROM WIKIPEDIA SAID SO

I love you guys. Never change. Stay salty, stay predictable.
>>
File: 1452122806851.jpg (40KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1452122806851.jpg
40KB, 400x402px
>>25817868
I pity you worker bees, if yoh knew the state of the whole hive you would vomit on yourselves.
>>
>>25818320
This is the saltiest post in the entire thread
>>
File: 1445362669157.png (241KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
1445362669157.png
241KB, 636x708px
>>25818312
OP started discussion that is neccessary for a "normies BTFO" parade. We needed one.
>>
>>25818260
It sounds like this guy was trying to approach random women, which is pretty fucking hard regardless, but way harder if you're ugly to boot. I know from personal experience that I can grow to find someone attractive based on personality even if I don't find them attractive initially, but it takes time. Guys like him should be looking to meet women through friends and get to know them before asking them out.
>>
>>25818320
r9k in one single post!
>>
>>25818480
>Guys like him should be looking to meet women through friends and get to know them before asking them out

>How to be a creep to your friends' female friends and your friends: The intro
>>
>>25814544
> Get fit.
working on it, not dyel anymore but maybe 15% bf.
>Get productive, halfway-relatable hobbies.
like what? most hobbies aren't very productive. i want to go hunting but it's not in season and i don't have the tools necessary at the moment. that's the only productive hobby i can think of since i dont eat fish and i already program for a living
>Get friends. Go outside.
i do this. virtually all of the people i've met didnt really enrich my life. just chill dudes who were ok to room with
>Learn skills.
like what? i can't think of any attainable skills that i wish i had, honestly
>Get a job.
done
>Meet people.
done
>Do something to improve yourself.
that's subjective, what one girl will see as an improvement another may not. i wish i could make myself happier but i dont know how
>>
>>25818715
Try weed. That will be $100. Thank you come again.
>>
File: 1447803445934.jpg (236KB, 728x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1447803445934.jpg
236KB, 728x1156px
>this many replies to a roastie bait thread
>>
>>25818715
>like what? most hobbies aren't very productive.
Literally any artistic or crafting hobby where you create something original. Any hobby can be this if you can design the tools or techniques to do them too rather than simply buying the tools and copying other peoples techniques, but the arts are more easily appreciated by everyone.

If you program why not write programs that do new things for your hobbies? Making vidya games would be the most obvious use.

>like what? i can't think of any attainable skills that i wish i had, honestly
How old are you? You should always have skills you want to learn. There's simply too many out there and not enough time in a lifetime to master them all, so the fact that you're already done is kind of bad. Shows you don't have much drive.
>>
>>25816934
What do I talk to them about and how do I initiate?i I tried joining a few societies at uni but all that happens is the people who already know each other hang around in their cliques while I'm just an outsider. Tbh I do have a few people that I know (as in they'll say something if they see me around the hallway) but outside of school I basically never see anyone
>>
>>25818980
Not him but I havs literally no drive
>>
>>25814650
> I don't understand how anyone can get by with zero human meaningful human contact for long periods of time.
confirmed normie. human contact is generally an annoyance. i ordered a phone charger online so i wouldnt have to drive to the store. i have 8% battery left ;_;
>>
If you're this far lost then why not dedicate your life to God?

Go read the Bible, go to church and if you still feel like you prefer living alone join a monastery or something similar.

If you are at all aware of how shitty the world is you'd know of that lack of faith is one of the main causes
>>
>>25814652
>a sense of purpose in life
how the fuck am i supposed to find that? i'm not religious and i couldnt be
>>
>>25819490
Because I'm selfish and that wouldn't make me happy. I also don't believe in God in the traditional sense
>>
>>25818013
how could i start a band if i don't really like music? i only listen to black & thrash metal anyway which has a 99.9% male fanbase
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.