[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So aside from the "you can't force someone to love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (335KB, 1452x858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 1452x858px
So aside from the "you can't force someone to love you" meme, is there a reason why we can't be entitled to gf's?
>>
>>25807975
because social media and modern culture has propped up the egos of women everywhere in the 1st world
so they all think they're way more attractive than they actually are
combined with the disney princess mentality and 50 shades means they're all waiting for that 9-10/10 prince charming to sweep them off their feet and make everything amazing
they don't get realistic until their mid-late 20s when it hits them that they're actually ugly and their looks are fading
>>
if you can't even get a gf you have undesired genetics and need to die off
>>
>>25807975
people have the freedom to make whatever choice they want in life
>>
So a homosexual man should theoretically be entitled to you?

Full assburgers
>>
>>25808268
Aspies are the master race
>>
>>25808024
Even really bad ones.
>>
>>25808024
This. You can be entitled to a gf if you want OP.

>>25808268
No homos are wrong. This is a straight man's world like it or not.
>>
>>25808268
false equivalence
not saying we're entitled to lesbians, just a straight woman
>>
>>25807975
So aside from the "you can't force someone to love you" meme, is there a reason why we can't be entitled to husbands?
>>
>>25808415
no one said anything about ugly/old people
>>
>>25808433
You're right you didn't say anything about negative shit happening to you. Just how you should be entitled to a young attractive gf.
Ah yes do go on about how we should force people to be with your awkward ugly ass.
>>
>>25808475
>young attractive gf
>awkward ugly ass
All these words I never used, I don't know what to do with them!
>>
>>25808415
I'm pretty sure every old lady has gotten dick in their youth. Not our fault they became bitter in old age.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.