[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood stories thread? I'm curious if any of you had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m2gx6pOosb1r37gxfo1_500.jpg (22KB, 393x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2gx6pOosb1r37gxfo1_500.jpg
22KB, 393x700px
Childhood stories thread?
I'm curious if any of you had any traumatic moments in your childhood that may explain some issues you have now.
I don't have any but very curious.
>>
>>25807878
My father used to beat me, my sister's, my mother
He hit my hands and feet a ton, choking was pretty frequent
One time after stepping in to help my mother I got hit really fucking hard and me and my mother slept together cuddled on the floor
A day doesn't go by where I don't wish I had never been born
>>
File: onodera.png (776KB, 596x632px) Image search: [Google]
onodera.png
776KB, 596x632px
>be me
>seven years old
>take a bath with my baby cousin who is 8 months old
>aunt takes him out of the tub and leaves me alone for a while
>I get out without draining the tub
>go lay down to read a book
>get thirsty
>go back to bathroom with a cup for some water
>baby cousin is floating face down in the tub
>he dies

It's all my fault. I should just kill myself, desu.
>>
I was bit in the eye by a dog when I was 3 or 4. All I remember is the blood. I'm fine with dogs now though.
>>
>>25808727
>7 years old
>it's your fault some 8 month old wasn't supervised well enough by your aunt

what is this logic
>>
>>25808780
I know it doesn't make sense, but as a seven year old I was old enough to know that I should drain the fucking tub. Basically my laziness literally killed a baby.
>>
>>25808727
>>25808780
Yah man I feel for you and am sorry for ur loss but it is unhealthy to blame yourself sounds like your bitch aunt should have watched her kid who isn't even a year old yet
>>
>my dad is sleeping in my bed for some reason
>get in bed and cuddle next to him
I miss him
>>
>>25807980
Dem feels! Are you me? All my mom had to do was pack up and leave...she never did!
>>
>>25808795
But why? How did the fucking baby end up in the tub at all?
>>
>>25808727
Jesus anon! It's not your fault but still, fucking shitty aunt, does she still blame you? How does your family feel about this?
>>
>>25809317
My parents/aunt were in the kitchen making pre-thanksgiving food and I guess the baby was crawling around and he crawled down the hallway and then used the side of the tub to stand up and just... slipped in. I don't know. It was pretty crazy. He was at that age where he could take a couple of steps on his own and was crawling really fast.

>>25809387
I don't know if she blames me. While my mom did CPR I was watching it all happen and crying and my aunt just kept screaming at me. We don't really talk anymore. She's a crackwhore now.

My parents say it's not my fault but I think they're lying, honestly. They always hesitate a little bit when we talk about it and the way they look at me just makes me nauseous.
>>
>13-14 years-old
>grandmother lives in in-law apartment
>I'm home alone, just got home from school
>hear a huge thud
>go over to her apartment
>she fell and was bleeding from the mouth
>next day at the hospital
>she's paralyzed and is only kept alive by life support
>they take her off life support and she passes as it's what she wanted

fast forward nine months...

>telephone ringing wakes me up ~8am on a Sunday
>answer it
>asks to speak with my father
>he fell asleep on the couch
>try to wake him up
>he's not moving and is cold
>he died of a heart attack in his sleep
>I was awake the whole night in my room
>if I had left my room at some point I might have saved him
>>
>>25809947
It's not your fault, anon. Your father passed in his sleep at least. I'm sorry those two events happened so close together though.
>>
>>25809448
wait, so you didn't know the baby had gone in the tub or was even near it? That's just a freak accident
>>
File: ennui.jpg (229KB, 700x1146px) Image search: [Google]
ennui.jpg
229KB, 700x1146px
>>25810071
I know. Trust me, I know. But at the time that was the conclusion I came to, and it stuck years later. I distinctively remember looking at the drain of the tub and shrugging and thinking someone else will drain it for me. And then considering I was the one who found him...

>>25809947
That sounds like a rough year, man. I'm so sorry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.