[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting my very own autist wrangler

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Fli4n65.jpg (613KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
Fli4n65.jpg
613KB, 2203x2937px
I'm being prescribed with a friend who's going to be paid by the state to help me get out of my nest for the first time in years.

I can choose whoever I want from a list of people but I don't know what they look like so I can't just pick a qt, however if I want to I can just tell them that whoever I picked isn't working out and then pick someone else from the list in hopes for a qt. Or I can memorize the list, tell them I need some time to think about it and then go home and look them all up on facebook. Either way I'm going to get a qt.

I've been prescribed with 9 meetups a month and there's no limit on how long each meetup is going to be. Each meeting lasts until we both agree that the meeting is over.

I can do pretty much whatever I want with my new friend as long as she's consenting and the state is going to pay for both of our expenses.

What kind of activities should we do?
>>
play scrabble
>>
>>25807209

>Trying to pick a qt3.14
>Get flustered and ruin your meetings with over-driven emotions

Or

>Find a bro-tier buddy
>Wear helmets and water wings on adventures together
>>
Sign up for a telemarketing job. Tell her how much fun it would be if she called some people and tried to sell them a product. Do this for 9 days and then collect her paycheck for yourself
>>
>>25807257
This. OP, if you go for the qt, it's going to be an autistic catastrophe that will follow you for the rest of your life.
>>
Go to the zoo anon!! Get some icecream and find out what her favorite animals are!
>>
>>25807209
Play Magic: The Gathering

try and get the state to buy you booster packs
>>
>>25807257
>>25807290

What these anons said. This isn't a dating service, it's to get you out of the house and have some platonic companionship.
>>
File: Post-Diocletian.png (258KB, 386x395px) Image search: [Google]
Post-Diocletian.png
258KB, 386x395px
>diagnosed at 19
>too late for things to help with it
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>25807372
So?

QT > not-qt
>>
>>25807355
If he brings a girl to fnm the guys who only play limited will give her all their cards that aren't too valuable , and then you can take those from her
>>
>>25807257
>>25807290
>>25807372
You make a good point anons
>>
>>25807431
Also
Not sperging out > sperging out

Think about it, op. You can't handle social interaction so much that you didn't/barely left the house for a year. If you put looking at a fully clothed female over bettering yourself, you have more problems than just autism. You're shooting yourself in the foot here.
>>
>>25807209
I'm a wrangler.

Mate, you won't get to do anything you want. Of those 9 meet ups, 8 are going to be outings and the 40 year old woman assisting you will use the opportunity to do her weekly shopping.

You'll get a library membership, ID card and work towards a drivers licence.
>>
>>25807355
I don't think they'd pay for that. However if there's some kind of service out there where you can rent cards then they'd pay for it
>>
>>25807502
retard

Who says he can't better himself with a qt? It's not an either/or situation.
>>
>>25807565
When he's going to sperg out and ruin it, yeah it kinda is.
>>
>>25807588
Tell me more about OP.
>>
>>25807209
have them drive u to mcdonalds drive thru
order 50 tendies
eat tendies
send em back to autist wrangler warehouse or wherever they go
>>
>>25807502
He can sperg out with a man too. Heck I'd say it's even harder for an autist to act like a bro than it is for him to be himself with a girl. At least with the girl nobody is going to expect anything from him so failure isn't going to hurt as much
>>
>>25807605
Everything you need to know about OP is in the thread title.

I'm a wrangler I can tell you the only people who seduce their wranglers are charming cripples.
>>
>>25807638
No one said anything about seduction. That is a projection of your own perverted normie mind.

OP merely thinks it would be more pleasurable to spend time with a QT than with a non-QT.
>>
>>25807638
Like the other guy said. It's not an either/or. You can do more things with a girl than try to have sex with them.
>>
>>25807631
He can, but it won't hurt as much. Would you rather feel embarassed in front of a person or a person you're attracted to? Besides, it will only distract him. Imagine if he develops feelings for her. It will only huet him in the end when it's supposed to help him.
>>
File: wot.jpg (32KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
32KB, 640x960px
Wait

Can you achieve a level of autism where the state starts prescribing you friends? How do you manage this?
>>
>>25807506
How does one become a autism/retard wrangler?
>>
>>25807506
do you have to jerk off clients who are too retarded to jerk themselves off?

how do i become retarded enough to need a tard wrangler to jerk me off?
>>
>>25807712
Literally just isolation and aspergers.
>>
>>25807209
play chess
no one can beat a retard in chess
>>
>>25807738
No, but I've helped guys order prostitutes. I help guys use the toilet too. Neither is a big deal

>>25807716
You apply for the job. I don't even have any qualifications.

>>25807683
>>25807664
He's an autist. He'll hopelessly fall in love with his wrangler if it's a cutie. It will be bad and painful for him. He's better off going for a "big brother" wrangler or someone a generation older of either gender.
>>
>>25807744
Yes

But how? Exactly?
>>
>>25807744
Is there an age cut-off?
>>
>>25807985
Where are you from orginal coment?
>>
>>25807209
what is the proper name of this program
>>
>>25808066
Denmark

Should be possible here, considering the way we treat immigrants
>>
>>25807744
how did you sign up and is the program called?
>>
>>25808114
It's a combination of two different services that I'm entitled to under the LSS law. The law on support and service for certain disabled people.
>>
>>25808258
Can you be charming in a kind of innocent victim way, or are you complete spaghetti?
>>
>the state paying for you to have a play date

oh my god please dont be america
>>
>>25808358
Neither. I didn't even have to ask for this service. They tried to offer it to me a thousand times and I always declined but now I finally accepted it.
>>
>>25808163
Does this say anything?

http://www.autismeforening.dk/log/divventura/la_socialraadgiver_2009.pdf

I don't speak retard and google doesn't translate pdf documents so you have to find out yourself.
>>
>>25808485
Kek

I don't have autism but I can probably fake it

Thanks
>>
>>25808163
http://www.socialjura.dk/content-storage/love/love/servicelov/

Read this too. That should be the danish equivalent of my country's law
>>
>>25808527
You probably have to be on the autism spectrum.
>>
This is the most hilarious thread I've seen in weeks.
>>
File: IMG_2411.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2411.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>25807209
YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

YOU SAW IDIOT SITTER ON COMEDY CENTRAL, NIGGER!!!

OP IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.