[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DXM Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Wal tussin.jpg (31KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
Wal tussin.jpg
31KB, 288x216px
Any robots robo-tripping tonight? Thinking of doing 600 mg of dxm but I've only done 300 mg before (and I've only done it twice, which was like a few months ago) can I handle it? What am I in for? What should I do?
>>
>>25807184
Max kill yourself, go out and get yourself some real drugs you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25807214
>Bragging about doing "harder" drugs
How about you kill yourself
>>
>>25807284
Not bragging faggot. Dxm is for 13 year olds that don't know how to get weed or shrooms.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>25807482
enjoy prison white boi

>pic related
>>
>>25807482
>Don't know how to get weed or shrooms
I have a direct connection to a grower in California who supplies multiple dispensaries. I could have a pound of the dankest weed in my lap within the next two days if I wanted to.
>>
>>25807184
I know you won't listen, but PLEASE don't do it. I used to abuse DXM, and it has just come back to bite me in the last 3 months with the emergence of bipolar disorder and psychosis. It has torn my life apart in just about every way and left me trapped as a prisoner of my own mind. If you do DXM past 300mg, you may ruin your life like I did. Just dont.
>>
>>25807482
weed is way milder than dxm lmao
>>
>>25807659
STORY TIME FAMILIA
>>
>>25807659
Two late, already chugging the second bottle.
>>
Just came down from a 600mg trip, prepare to have a good few hours of music ready.
>>
>>25807823
I'm actually taking more like 700 mg cause the bottle is 30 mg per 10ml and there is 118ml per bottle and I drank two. Should I just peace out in my bed and listen to music? That's basically what I did last time.
>>
>>25807570
I'm black nigger.
>>25807643
hmmmmmm
>>
>>25807730
It's not that interesting. I just abused dxm around a year ago, and now I suffer from depressive episodes, manic episodes, delusions, hallucinations, and other brain problems like Bizzare body movements (I twitch and behave like a schizo).

Last week, I saw a 7ft tall figure standing at the end of the hallway. It looked like the rake. I turned away from going to the bathroom (it was blocking the door to it) and peed in a water bottle in my bedroom out of fear. I only got 3 hours of sleep that night. Don't do DXM unless you want to seriously fuck your neurotransmitters and see demons during your waking hours. Life is like a never ending nightmare now and I can only blame dxm.
>>
>>25807862
I'm black too, anon. We have no reason to be enemies. I just happen to like robo tripping from time to time.
>>
>>25807867
I've done DXM quite a bit and can't say I've experienced this. Sounds like you were pre disposed to schizo and DXM or something else just activated it.
>>
>>25807900
I felt the same way a year ago. I'm the only person in my family with serious mental illness, and it is supposed to be genetic.
>>
>>25807938
OP here, I personally don't plan to do this again after tonight. I think I'll be fine.
>>
I did 4oz and smoked a lot of weed at around 135lbs and had a pretty miserable time because my friend who convinced me to do it felt nothing so he was taking us around talking to some of his friends and going to a store. I could barely function, every bit of my focus was devoted to walking normally.

The actual experience itself was very dissociative, my consciousness felt completely separated from my body. It felt like I was some other form of consciousness sent in a human body to observe the world. It wasn't enough I became completely delusional. It was just a powerful sensation.

Anyways, if I even take a regular dose of cough syrup now I throw up. It disgusts me so much I'm effectively allergic to it now. Maybe if I can take it in another form it could work but I don't really care to try. I'm in way too bad of a place in life and psychologically to do drugs. Unfortunately I can't stop smoking weed but meh. My life sucks
>>
>>25807969
I knew I was fucked when I took a normal dose of dayquil and felt incredibly dissociated. DXM is extremely neurotoxic, so I hope you don't do it again.
>>
>>25807482
tired of ppl with this attitude. DXM is just its own thing. it happens to be available in OTC cough meds. it's a very real drug that will kick your fuckin ass, as hard or harder than a strong acid trip at the right doses. if some scumbag was selling it in baggies you'd be all over it. evaluating the 'hardness' of a drug by its legality / source is fucking idiotic. you clearly have no idea tf you are talking about. shrooms and weed are ezmode. take DXM to experience ego death
>>
>>25808012
source? afaik dxm is has very low toxicity levels; it's usually acetaminophen or chlorpheniramine maleate (other active ingredients in cough syrups) that are toxic at high doses. that's why you only take Robotussin Long Lasting Cough Max (only active ingredient is DXM HBr)
>>
>>25808160
Toxicity refers to it killing you. Neurotoxicity is when your brains chemstry/neurotransmission gets fucked. I probably destroyed my natural dopamine and serotonin levels doing dxm, but I'm not dead, so it wasn't toxic, right?
>>
Op here, kind of feeling it. I feel comfy and relaxed. Good things to do besides lie in bed and listen to music?
>>
>>25808201
back in the days of winamp, used to watch a visualizer on the computer screen
there are things you can do at lower doses that are fun (some games, some types of movies, atmospheric stuff) but at 600mg i would suggest just lie down, relax, good music. u will have enough going on in your mind that u wont need much else. happy trails, man.

have had many, many good dxm trips in my time (no schizo or anything these other ppl are talking about, dont let that get to u)
>>
>/r9k/ has degraded into retarded 14 year olds getting high on cough syrup, poppy seeds, and glue
What the fuck happened to this board? It used to be good. Now everyone just gets high
>>
>>25808260
Thanks anon, appreciate the advice. I'm ready to dis the fuck out
>>
been about 40 mins since I drank it. Still feel pretty fine but I can tell it's coming.
>>
>>25807184
Abusing this shit daily did untold damage to my brain.
>>
>>25809217
>daily
Found your problem
>>
>>25809217
What happens to you because of it? And how much did you do and for how long?
>>
>>25808279
There's a lot of depressed people on here and depressed people tend to do drugs as a means of escapism. Why not just avoid the few drug related threads?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.