[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is a fucking whore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m3m14rvEGq1r0exik.png (133KB, 485x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3m14rvEGq1r0exik.png
133KB, 485x332px
My moms such a fucking whore

>Mom is going on a date with some guy who was chasing after her for a month
>My mom has been drunk all day (She's an alcoholic)
> Mom is texting guy back and forth and then she starts getting mad and screaming at her phone
>Come out of room and ask her what's wrong, she says "He doesn't want me anymore! I asked him what he wanted and he said he wasn't sure!"
>Tell her to calm down that it's perfectly normal for someone to not know what to do
>Mom yells back "No it was exciting to see him chase after me and now that he has me he's just being a faggot and saying ' well if you don't want to go out we don't have to'
>Tell mom to calm down because the guy is in his 60s and she's in her 50s, she's not some young girl
> mom replies "This isn't fair. i have two guys wanting to date me and I'm just tired of it because (She gives reasons at this point and it's all about how men are being polite to her or shy)
>Tell mom she needs to grow up then I get in the shower. While I'm in the shower I hear one of her friends come over.
>I get out of the shower and go to my room and I find my mom making out with her friend. She's moaning, his kissing her neck, and her hands are down his pants.

Now, What I should add is, Her friend isn't the 2 guys I talked about in the green text.

Also her friend has a girlfriend with a baby on the way.

What do I fucking do.
>>
>>25807065
Kill her of course
>>
File: 1323639462477.png (71KB, 479x324px) Image search: [Google]
1323639462477.png
71KB, 479x324px
>>25807065

How do old people have libidos? I'm 22 and I feel it slowing down.
>>
Take a shower with her next time
>>
>>25807065
Take pics or fuck off.
>>
Nothing, it's not your problem. Let her do what she do and go about your own business, dont worry about it.
>>
With that attitude, you're not gonna get any good boy points.
>>
>Not fucking her into submission

You are literally a cuck.
>>
>>25807065
You're dumb as fuck OP, should have asked to join them and fuck your mom
>>
>>25807314
>>25807282
>>25807146

my moms like 54 and looks like a meth addict

really thin missing teeth she's gross
>>
>>25807065
If you interfere, your mother will just get more emotional, and she'll take it out on you.
>>
>>25807065
Join the military son. If you're gonna put up with adults being that childish. You might as well be getting a paycheck and benefits with free college. If you don't wanna see combat, then join the army or air force and pick a non-combat related job. Though do a shit ton of research beforehand.
>>
>>25807065
>what do I do?
Move out
>>
>>25807330
Doesn't matter, still your mom. She's readying for sex with her friend in front of you and you dont want to fuck her? You're missing out
>>
I have three sisters who are massive sluts. usually i don't care but the fact they act like massive bitches as well really fucks me off. I'm deaf in one ear because one of them stuck a lolipop stick in my ear, one gave me herpies by throwing used tampons at me and i've had school sores, lice, ring worm and all kinds of shit because of the large amount of boys they got with

here's my advice for OP: move out. Get a degree and get a job. When they ask you for favors tell them to fuck off. it will be the first time a male has said no to them and it's the best feeling you can get.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.