[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flashback to cringey awkward social situation in the past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1450918529542.gif (499KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1450918529542.gif
499KB, 500x366px
>flashback to cringey awkward social situation in the past
>>
File: 1439152930595.png (25KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1439152930595.png
25KB, 228x239px
At least my ultra autist years happened during a time before the ubiquity of Social Media.
>>
>>25806646
>your elementary school years were so cringey and awkward that people remember that shit nearly 25 years later.
>>
>>25806726
I guess so, dude. There is always a bright side.

>>25806767
I'm sorry dude.
>>
File: 1451303136468.jpg (3KB, 70x99px) Image search: [Google]
1451303136468.jpg
3KB, 70x99px
get in here bro's and lets share feels
>>
File: people-having-a-good-time.jpg (495KB, 865x577px) Image search: [Google]
people-having-a-good-time.jpg
495KB, 865x577px
>be me
>antisocial autist
>good friends with a "popular" kid
>he invites me to a bonfire
>because that's what southern californian people did
>decide to go, think this is finally the day I bond with other people
>get there by myself, super early
>awkwardly pace around because friend isn't there
>nobody knows who I am
>fast forward 1 hour
>everybody is getting dinner at this old diner
>everybody finished their food in like 15 minutes
>I'm still eating
>I box it up and eat alone at the fire they built on the beach
>decide to stand up and make a joke
>take burger
>throw it in the fire
>"it was undercooked"
>20 hippies staring right at me
>I leave
>They never look me in the eyes again
>mfw
>>
>>25807723
I would have laughed. The joke wasn't even that bad
>>
File: 1452191132269.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1452191132269.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>flashback to when you were young and happy
>>
>>25807866
it doesn't fill the void but it helps
>>
>>25806646
Awww that gif made me so sad because it reminded me how much of a bitch Misty was to Caterpie :(

Caterpie was so sad and it only wanted to be friends with Misty and prove itself.

Fuck you OP now I'm sad as fuck and I was already somewhat sad ;~;

>>25807723
I have to admit I know you had good intentions but that sounds just cringe to me, also it sucks that your popular friend never showed/ditched you.

I would have just gone home if I felt that uncomfortable and didn't know anyone, non sense in subjecting yourself to torment like that and you probably would have been more comfortable back in your own element.

Being out of your element is scary and tough for a lot of people.
>>
File: tortoiseman.jpg (6KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
tortoiseman.jpg
6KB, 160x200px
>flashback to cringey awkward social situation in the future
>>
>>25807991
I had a similar thing happen to me, had a chance with popular kids and fucked it up and was blatantly told to my face a few weeks back "you're not one of the boys" followed by turning back on me.

At least you knew when to stop and go home.
>>
>>25808026
He showed up later, but he never talked to me, and denied that he invited me. That rubbed salt in the wound

>>25808169
Don't worry, you're one of my boys
>>
File: Lindybeigelovesdeath.png (622KB, 867x614px) Image search: [Google]
Lindybeigelovesdeath.png
622KB, 867x614px
>at lake with family (17, M)
>it is a party weekend
>fucking normies, I hate this shit
>too loud
>later on that night, cousin (around 23, F) and her qt college friends are having a conversation about wine near me
>I somehow wedge my autistic obsession with the Roman Empire into the conversation
>sperging out for some 10 minutes about Roman drinking practices, kinds of wine, vintages, wineries, etc.
>mother interrupts me
>realize what I have done
>everyone looking at me with deep concern
>cousin tries to make situation less weird with nervous laughter
>THAT MAKES IT WORSE YOU FUCKING WHORE
>decide to JUST, and retreat upstairs to play vidya the rest of the weekend
>>
>>25808293
Eh, if I was at a party I'd rather talk to you about the Roman Empire rather than some vapid shit about the latest funny meme on FB.
>>
>>25808293
>>25808463
Same here.
oc hdu23yh7e8
>>
I thew a cup full of chewing tobacco saliva at a girl's head in high-school and I won't type out the whole story cause I refuse to relive the moment in my head even anonymously
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.