[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's degenerate, don't do it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

It's degenerate, don't do it.
>>
>>25806434
What does that "degenerate" bullshit even mean? Why is OP even asking for life advice from pissants like you?
>>
>>25806460
I asked so i could hear from people who have been doing it regularly. I drink pretty regularly but i feel like it doesnt affect me too much when im not drunk.
>>
At first it opened many social doors and then I turned into an addicted piece of shit. It's good if you can handle it in moderation but if your life kind of sucks you'll become a degenerate addict.
>>
>>25806526
After 5 months of doing it i was doing it every day. I guess its best that i stop
>>
I've smoked every day for periods of 6 months to over 2 years.
The long term effects are poor short term memory and you can have bad communication skills from being in your head too much.
Otherwise depression, anxiety and "cloudiness" from stopping only lasts a couple weeks or less.

The long term affects are really minor. If you are a lazy person you will probably be more lazy.
My advice is ditch it. Smoke on weekends if you want but every day is pointless, you waste a ton of money having to rip a bong every 30 minutes to feel anything.
>>
>>25806551
Thanks i wa spending a shit ton on vapes weed everything else
>>
>>25806548
Shit son, it took me 2 years of smoking a gram every day to realize it was bad for me. I've gone 6 months without smoking and I couldn't feel better. Well maybe a gf would make thinks better but you know...

Read this shit.
http://www.relativityonline.com/home/marijuana-it%E2%80%99s-not-addictive-you-just-happen-to-smoke-it-constantly-2/
>>
>>25806595
>thinks better
things*
I'm drunk
>>
If you're a lazy stoner, it is imperative that you either write a list of things to get done while you're stoned or to delay gratification and use it as a reward.
>>
>>25806595

Whenever i would smoke i would feel terrible about myself but whenever i wanted to smoke i couldnt find enough reasons to not smoke so i can see the point about weed not being addictive but we just end up snoking it constantly
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 600x369px
>smoking pot

Are you 14? Only children and idiots smoke that shit.

Either move on to something harder or put it down and work like an adult.

>in b4 "but I smoke weeedz and I'm not a loser"
>>
Weed smoking is for normie a. Don't turn into a chad. No weed keeps head clear and makes you intelligent. Don't succumb to be a Chad
>>
>>25806665
Moving on to something harder is really stupid. Hard drugs have terrible short and long term side effects that are unjstifiable. At least weed can have arguments made for its use/abstinence
>>
>>25806417
smoking is for sissies. get edibles or go home.
>>
>>25806747
Its the same thing really. The side effects are the same. I would even say that smoking is safer because the effects dont last as long
>>
>>25806800
Jesus, no. Edibles will fuck your shit up. Smoking is nowhere near as strong by comparison. Gravity bongs and iron lungs are a pretty good shout though.
>>
>>25806417
from a guy that used to do it, its honestly a waste of money unless u have a very well paying job.
>>
>>25806857
But that doesnt really justify the side effects. For instance dabs would be more powerful than edibles but that doesnt change anything
>>
>>25806857
I had an ego death from gravity bong once it wasn't pleasant.
>>
File: 1390969242612.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1390969242612.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>25806417

>Do you wish you have never started?

No. I don't regret taking LSD, either. Never lost control with either one, although I have no desire to smoke the amount I used to

But I do regret doing DXM. I started using it once a month, then it became once every week, then twice a week, then 3 times, then a hospital psych ward, then sober for 2 months, then once a month- 2 times a week for 3 months, then in the mental hospital for a month plus 2 weeks outpatient

I managed to stay sober for 3-4 months, then started again at once a month- once a week

I just used twice this week for the first time since I was last in the hospital I think. Or maybe second, I don't even know desu. If my parents found out at this point, they told me they'd literally kick me out and I'd be homeless.

They got mad at me and told me so bc they found LSD in my room. I almost left out a little cup for dosing robitussin that i found in my room from thursday night/friday morning. I think I know they're ticking timebombs, but I just literally don't care and I'd probably be forced to stop if they kicked me out, plus I just don't get along with my family, so it could be shitty temporarily but improve for the long term. Or it might just drive me to kill myself, which would be another solution
>>
I feel relaxed and sleep easier if I smoke in the evening and feel good the next day as well. It's the only way I feel good. I haven't smoked for a couple years because I haven't had any friends during that time. I've been feeling miserable the entire time. I've been taking four Benadryls at night to fall asleep. And I have been on antidepressants for a couple years as well.

I've never had a girlfriend and never will at this rate (am 26). I am moving from the East Coast to CO, WA, or OR to be able to buy marijuana legally. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to.

I am a productive person whether I am smoking regularly or not. I work full time in a white collar job. Working, making money and being "productive" doesn't make you happy if you are a genuinely autistic person who will never have a girlfriend and is incapable of making friends.
>>
>>25806417
If you sit around, eat junk food, play video games, watch anime, fuck around on 4chan, that's EXACTLY what you'll do when high.

If you play any musical instruments or draw & paint and do creative, productive things and work out and cook food, you'll be doing that when high.

The worst effects CAN be paranoia if you're smoking with your mom upstairs or with cops accross the street or something. Do it in the right place and in the right mindset.

> Do you wish you have never started?

fuck that noise, weed has been nothing but an improvement for my life. it helped me make friends when I had none, get a girlfriend when I was out of the dating game for over a year, helped me dicover new music and new things, etc.
>>
>>25806876
Is it a waste of money if you smoke everyday but a half zip lasts you almost 3 months?
>>
>>25806889
Jesus. My vaporizer's waiting on warranty service right now so I built a grav bong out of two liter bottles. My tolerance is fucked right now though, a half-gram joint got me to barely a 4, but a pinch in the grav bong shoots me to a solid 8 for 2-3 hours. >>25806417
>>
I just ate three benzos and downed a bottle of DXM. Never done it before. Been coming off of heroin though and I'm losing my mind. I had to do something. Heard some robots extolling the dxm high.

Is one bottle enough? What should I expect if it is?
>>
>>25807066

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/
>>
If you smoke everyday you're probably going to run into problems. That being said, I like to relax on the weekend and smoke some bowls by myself or with friends.
>>
File: 1451034241223.jpg (26KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
1451034241223.jpg
26KB, 396x384px
>tfw it gave you depersonalization
>>
>>25807066
Literally same position. Ate a edible and bunch of valium slept for 3 days skipped the worst of physical wd
>>
>>25807403
I'm eight days clean. The worst of it is way behind me. I'm just so fucking depressed and bored that I'm ready to kill myself.
>>
>>25806595
>a gram a day

Son, that is an really big amount of weed. I smoke at most .2 grams every single night. Usually it's just my vaporizer and 0.1 gram of weed. So I am smoking every single day and I only use a gram in about a week. You are using a gram a day. You are probably doing 7 times the amount I smoke and I do it every single night.

I'm just putting that into perspective. You are the worst case scenario.

OP, just because you decide to start smoking weed doesn't mean you will end up like this guy. I smoke everyday and I seem to be fine. But I am not smoking as much as that guy is, and you probably would not either even if you did it every day. That is a really excessive amount, so his problems would not be your problems.
>>
>>25806417
I regret it only because I smoked so much at an early age. Since you're at university age, it wouldn't be as harmful. But I say wait until your brain is fully matured.

But don't let this advice keep you from experiencing life. If an appealing opportunity arises, feel free to partake. Always use in moderation.
>>
>>25807470
I should add, people smoke bigger amounts in joints, because it wastes a lot of smoke and people generally use lesser quality weed. When I am talking about 0.1 doses of weed, I am assuming you are talking about high quality or top shelf weed smoked in an efficient way.
>>
>>25807470
I bet you I could smoke a gram a day of better weed than whatever you get for the same price as you pay for that .2g because of my connections.
>mfw ounces of dank cali weed for less than 150
>>
Smoking gives me the opposite effect. I like to laze around all the time but when I'm high I feel like doing productive shit and staying active all day. I guess it depends on the person, but in general I feel like it lets me improve as a person.
I don't get blazed often, though, I smoke small quantities and use it as a little motivation boost before doing something.
>>
>>25807578
I live in California and get medical marijuana
>>
>>25806417
2 or 3 days after work I smoke with my sister, and I always have a blast, just listening to music while we drive home is so amazing. I only have a problem with it when it makes me throw up and if I have to hide my highness
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.