[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a guild of cool people in an online videogame >"this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1398648610047.jpg (41KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1398648610047.jpg
41KB, 331x331px
>meet a guild of cool people in an online videogame
>"this guild requires use of a microphone"
>>
at least you got to the part where you wanted to join a guild

I can't play games with people online unless it's all with strangers
it's too much pressure and responsibility to be in a guild or play with the same people all the time
>>
tfw you have a deep voice but dont like talking and english isnt your main language
>>
>>25805241
Underage or is this about being a grill?
>>
>>25805289
It's about wanting to rather stab myself in the eyes than talk to people with my voice in an online game.
>>
>>25805309
Do you not like your voice or what? I get super uncomfortable whenever people over the internet want me to contact them in any way that isnt text-based.
>>
You people need to play with /jp/ sometime

No nonsense, no microphones, and everyone is friendly
>>
>>25805241
What's the problem, are you mute?
If you are mute then just tell them. I am sure they will be cool with it.
If you are just being a faggot then fuck off with your non problem.
>>
>>25805429
Also, /s4s/ is good to play with too, but there might be nonsense sometimes. I recommend them as well.
>>
>>25805241
Using mic is weird most of the time. You can be quiet as fug by yourself, but when a mic is involved you're all "Ahh" or "ow" or saying stuff that you never say, because you know people are listening. I don't use mic, but I hear that stuff whenever anybody does.
>>
File: 1446484522876.jpg (49KB, 580x365px) Image search: [Google]
1446484522876.jpg
49KB, 580x365px
OP, the guild wouldn't be a group of cool people if they let spineless faggots like you in it ;^)
>>
File: 1451481620461.png (304KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451481620461.png
304KB, 666x400px
>hey anon, get in the group chat!
no

no no no no
>>
>>25805241
Usually guilds will let you just listen in to mic chat as long as you are good and listen. I was in one of the best north american pvp guilds in Guild Wars 2 for two years and I never spoke on my mic.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 500x703px
>why wont you use your mic anon
>what do you mean you voice is high pitched and you hate it
>just talk haha
>>
I joined a guild recently.
That was a mistake.
As soon as I joined, the person in charge is all making comments like, "wow, you dont usually see anyone who has been playing as long as you who isnt already in a guild. how come you arent in any guilds?" and shit like that.
So, of course I left.
>>
>>25805749
That has never been my experience.
They ALWAYS want me to talk and get belligerent if I don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 696x720px
>>25805792
>Telling them your voice is high before even speaking to them.
What do you have to lose then? Just talk haha.
>>
File: image.png (454KB, 585x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
454KB, 585x610px
>>25805845
>what?I didnt knew you're a girl
>i-i'm not
and then I always get less respect from everyone
>>
Really noone cares about your voice in online games. You could sound like a gay or talk like a retard most people won't judge.

I had a team speak server and hab thousands of different people and noone e er got bullied.
>>
File: rapeman.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
rapeman.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>25805813
if the game you play has pvp, challenge the leader to a duel and show him who is the boss nigga.
>>
>>25805813
You sound like a little bitch. Maybe he was curious or checking to see if you had a bad reputation before or things like that

All you had to do was not act like baby and be honest
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.