[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

How's your relationship with your sister anons?

Mine has gone downhill since I started becoming a redpilled fag from /r9k/ and /pol/. We used to be really close, but now I massively resent how easy her life is compared to mine, because she's a thin girl and I'm an awkward slight-manlet.

It's bad because we used to be really really close, but now I'm just mad all the time and she's getting irritated by it. I need to stop being to redpilled and angry, but it's too late I think.
>>
>>25805117
I love her and she loves me, gonna take her to the movies tomorrow probably.
>>
It's good

I got her to watch Star Wars, now she's obsessed with Mark Hamill
>>
>>25805117
She's living with her mom, but we've always loved each others even though we don't see each other that often. (she's 25, I'm 19)
So well, I guess it's quite good.
>>
My older sister is a vegan, hippie spiritualist who wanted cock as a teenager that she ran away from her religious father to be a boyfriend. Then she hopped cock to cock and took lsd. My older sister doesn't really like me because I have an ugly face and no one can really love or connect with anyone with a face that naturally repulses them.
>>
>>25805117
Pretty great with all three of them. Named the first and help shape her taste in music. She went to state competitions for swimming, choir, and is pretty nice to talk to. 2nd is a little fat, might be a lesbian, but has potential if she's pushed a little harder. 3rd might be a bastard child, but is cardiac arrest levels of cute. Will be hard to tell how she turns out, but I have high hopes.
>>
>>25805117
My sisters a cool chick... Her bf is rich as shit and he's a total bro. Little bit of a silent type but it's cool cuz I ramble... He smokes me out a ton too
>>
File: 1452146177853.png (404KB, 631x627px) Image search: [Google]
1452146177853.png
404KB, 631x627px
Not sure if this counts but my dad's gf and her daughter just moved in with us. The daughter keeps fucking with me. She always hugs and kisses on me. Just a minute ago she hopped in my lapped and grinded around until I popped a boner. Then she giggled and ran into her room. I seriously don't know what to do
>>
>>25805525

Oh fuck off. If that's true then fuck off, and if it's not then fuck you.
>>
>>25805525
How old is she though ?
If she's a kid it's pretty normal.
>>
>>25805610

she's 12. It feels weird. I guess she's just being friendly but I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing when it gives me a boner. It wasn't like this before they moved in
>>
>>25805700
My cousin is more or less the same age and clings to me whenever our eyes meet. Doesn't mean anything, she just sees you as a big bro figure. Don't let her down anon, you're a big bro now.
>>
>>25805700

Hug her and give her headpats while you can.
>>
>>25805117
only sister is seven years older than me. pretty distant relationship. i talk to her maybe once every couple months. she's been especially shit at communication since she got married.
>>
She's turning into a massive cunt now that she's a teenager. But she cuddles on the couch with me once in a while.
>>
>>25805117
>being envious of a woman
I swear to god you faggots need help
>>
tfw no cute sister to look up to you
>>
She is still perfect and I'm still in love with her, thanks for reminding me OP!
>>
We usually have a pretty good relationship unless she's on her period. Then she's a massive cunt and fucking hates me. Does that happen with girlfriends too? do normies have to deal with their girlfriends behaving like moody spoiled children for a couple days every month?
>>
File: jigsaw is.....png (327KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jigsaw is.....png
327KB, 1024x768px
there dead to me.if i had a chance i will go jigsaw all up there asses.
>>
>>25807020
In some kind of previous life I actually had one and she wasn't that much of a handful.
However there was a girl in my class that'd get out of control over nothing...

Really depends on the person I guess.
>>
My eldest sister is in her res year of med school. Whenever i want a checkup on the fly I ask her. Lately I've been changing my meds ( I can't quite pin down what I take them for? anger? depression? who knows?) anyways she's scared of me now because she asked how I was feeling the other day and I gave her an honest answer.

My other sister is pretty chill. We get along well and both live at home, but mostly stay out of one another's way.

Could be much worse.
>>
Used to be really close with my sister and we played all kind of games together. Used to play emulators co-op all night and watched shows. We both were kinda geeky and kinda outcasts.

The she grew up, got plenty of friends, started partying.

I didn't manage any of that. We kinda meet eachother twice a year now a barely talks. It feels bad but at least I'm happy for her. I miss her.
>>
>Oldest sister
No relationship whatsoever anymore. She stopped talking to my entire family, included extended family, old people she knew, etc. Lives in a different state. It's probably because she married a muslim and had 2 kids with him. Seriously.

>Older sister
Best friends imo. Same politics, generally awesome, knows how to fuck the system and tells me how to, wants me to move where she did asap and I'm definitely considering it. Cons is she does too many drugs, but has been sober lately due to court order. Also, she can be considered the worst possible type of woman imaginable by both /pol/ and /r9k/ standards, but that's fine as I'm not the guy dating her (feel bad for him honestly but oh well, used to this shit.)
>>
>>25805472
Lmao ayy lmao Mike is that you bruh?
>>
>>25807020
Most girls take birth control, and most birth control these days helps with balancing the hormones so the mood's not so erratic. Girls with implanted birth control however, who are surgically dedicated to being roasties - that will not help their mood at all.
>>
>>25805157
date night!

you fuging afterwards?
>>
>>25805700
>but I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing

no shit retard.

you fuck her already
>>
>>25805700
Living the dream
Bloxxity
>>
File: 1410765820208.png (767KB, 1246x4914px) Image search: [Google]
1410765820208.png
767KB, 1246x4914px
>>25805700

pretty good...

i have a better one
>>
>>25808276
Nope, i'm not that sick.
>>
>>25805117
Half-sisters

On decent terms with them, don't see them much though due to them having their own things to do (School, Clubs) and me having a job.

Just hope when they go to college they don't become indoctrinated with Leftist propaganda. (They are nearly college age)
>>
>>25808642
>Nope, I'm not that gay.

fixed it for you.
>>
>>25808707
Satan please fuck off
>>
Since recent my sisters has no friends anymore and treats me like a replacement
I'm OK with this
My two stepsisters are total cunts and have stopped coming over entirely
My half sister I barely know
>>
I have two sisters. I'm 23, one is 22, and one is like 14. I was given up for adoption at birth to my aunt and uncle. My two sisters were kept by our biological mom.

This was kept a secret until I was like 19, so I got into contact with my sister (who was 18) and told her. We added each other on facebook and that was that. We don't talk.

She turned out to be a loser though, 2 kids by 20 by two different guys. I decided to finish college and date a nice rich jewish boy instead.

Still butthutt that I was given up for adoption and not any of her other kids (although I was given a much better life and turned out 100x better).
>>
>>25805117
i have 2 sisters, one 2 years older than me and one 4 years older than me

we were best friends as children
hated each other once we got into school
no relationship at all as adults

haven't seen them in 5 years and we stopped talking 12 years ago

i'm 20 and a NEET
they're 22 and 24, both married with children and successful jobs

i wish i had a brother...
>>
>tfw no incest-chan in this thread
>>
>>25805117
My relationship is meh, my sister and I are four years apart and we've never had the strongest bond. Makes me feel like shit seeing all these siblings having awesome relationships.
>>
My sister and I used to get along pretty great compared to most brothers and sisters, but then she started smoking weed, so she's dead to me now.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.